Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575278 Posts in 73133 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:25:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Pecs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pecs  (Read 165016 times)

phy911

Re: Pecs
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 03:41:31 pm »
Caze,

Sorry to be negative but all your pictures are either natural chests or breast implants. Real breasts on a lean bodybuilder are extremely rare. The only example I can think of is the French Bodybuilder Michelle Sa

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 03:41:31 pm »

Caze

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:32 pm »
Hi street fighter  :clap:

No biggie  ;)

Main thing is people like it one way or the other  ;)

But I get the confusion.

For me natural breasts on a fbb are breasts without any silicon implants.

That´s what I wanted to post, but I guess for you natural breasts mean
breasts which look like that of an ordinary women on a fbb?

That´s very rare indeed and thanks for posting your pictures.  :clap:

phy911

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 06:35:22 pm »
Caze,

In the pictures you've posted the girls that look like they have breasts all have implants either under or over the muscle. When women diet down for competition they lose their body fat which is what breast tissue is composed of. Michelle Sa is the only woman I know of that competed with relatively large natural breasts. Here she is in a later show with lower body fat and you can see her breasts are smaller.

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 09:14:27 pm »
I like the natural look except in women's body building!  After all, round objects are more pleasing to the eye than flat ones and implants do just that (unless they're too big!!
User is currently banned [View]

phy911

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 03:27:49 pm »
Forum those are most definitely not implants. I thought I made the point in the post above but here it is again side by side.

Later contest on the right. Less body fat, smaller breasts

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 05:32:47 pm »
Yes, you are right Street Fighter, Michelle competed in the golden age when implants were very rare. She was lucky enough to have massive natural breasts, and even when dieted, she retained a considerable amount of fat in her chest.
It would be great if any implants looked as good as Michelle's natural chest, unfortunately, that is currently impossible to achieve.
I always thought Joanna Thomas's natural breasts were plenty big enough, even when in contest shape, but even she as no match for Mighty Michelle.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 05:44:12 pm »
Maria Rita Bello  Natural Chest

Maria Rita Bello  Reconstructed Chest

Kaye Baxter Natural Chest

Kaye Baxter Reconstructed Chest

Debbie Muggli Natural Chest

Debbie Muggle Reconstructed Chest

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 06:06:36 pm »
Joanne Lee Natural Chest

Joanne Lee Reconstructed Chest

Juliette Bergmann Natural Chest

Juliette Bergmann Reconstructed Chest

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2013, 02:02:45 pm »
Yes, Joanna was plenty big enough, as Bill Dobbins showed in his B&W photo set of her topless in the pool before she was done.
Unfortunately, I expressed my true thoughts to Joanna after her OP, and she was somewhat upset with me about my opinion, and said she thought that if she had a sock down her knickers, I would like her better! Not the case of course, but I took the point. Her implants were for her, and if men like it or not, tough.
Silly reason to upset an FBB, which I'm not proud of, but there you are, live and learn.
K for the gif's Street Fighter, I must learn how to do them.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 02:59:37 pm »
S'funny... as a youth I preferred FBBs with big plastic tits, I reckon I needed the reassurance of massive mammaries to overcome any weird feelings I had about liking musclular girls. In hindsight I reckon I probably feared flat-chested FBBs were a bit manly looking and I might be going gay.. Clearly these were silly and daft notions and as I got older and more comfortable in my skin I gave up focussing on big tits and drinking in the muscles instead! Today I prefer natural flat chests with lots of striations and I reckon too much plastic obscures the view.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 08:11:19 pm »
Was it just me or I always thought that the vid u're showing in the red bikini was in fact her older sister who also hit bodybuilding for like 2-3 years - Always thought she was pissed cos her sister got the pro card in less time than she did (i.e not in age_. Johanna was much younger in age but her sister took only 30 months to get a pro card, then just quit......look it up.
No, The girl in red is is Joanna.
Nicola Thomas did storm through the ranks and got her pro card immediately. Potentially, she could have gone much further , but gave up bodybuilding immediately she got her pro card. her view at the time was that it was too much, too soon. In the UK, there is no where else to go once you get a pro card, and she didn't fancy going to the US, unlike Joanna. Niki settled down and got married. I do not know if Joanna was pissed off about Niki's superior genetics, but I did ask Jo if she would publish shots of Nikki on her web site. Jo said she would consider it if Niki agreed, but nothing was ever published. Could just mean that Nikki is happy to leave her FBB career in the past, certainly her FB page did not mention it at all.

The few pics I have of Niki are on her thread, here. http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=198539.msg856414#msg856414
Niki also had / has a wonderful natural chest, but Joanna's was vastly superior in size, even when she was natural, so the 2 sister's together had everything  you could want in a woman, indvidually!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2014, 11:22:24 am »
:sorry:but what about christa bauch ! im prob going to far back :clap:
Not at all Nutter! Some of the best pecs ever still reside amongst the golden age FBB's.
Susan Myers

Pillow

Sisters Janice Graser and Charla Sedacca

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2014, 12:58:59 pm »
We can never forget the great Kashma Maharaj

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 02:12:41 pm »
Marina Lemenovskaya can be out pec'ed by some of todays bigger FBB's, but at her twice amateur Arnold wins, no one could out pec her in her weight class. She dispells any FBB haters moans about femuscle, in my opinion.
Just a smattering of the prolific Marina pec pics that are out there.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 10:29:22 pm »
Christa Bauch, for crissake:

Sandrine Volpato:
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini mixed photo collections  |  Pecs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View