Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579306 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 08:21:51 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Inhaia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carla Inhaia  (Read 6328 times)

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Carla Inhaia
« on: July 07, 2022, 06:06:21 am »
On this site I put up two lists of female bodybuilders I see on Insta**** I wish were doing sessions.  I don’t remember if I included her on my second list but I know she’s on my first list.

Says she plans to visit Canada and Europe between late August and September.

http://sessiongirls.com/carla-inhaia-quadzilla

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Carla Inhaia
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 08:32:39 am »
 I recall her ripping off the guy who had her on his failedsessions venture according to him.  Regardless of how he conducted that, I'd consider sending her a deposit for a proposed trip a gamble until she proves otherwise.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 09:46:00 am »
I recall her ripping off the guy who had her on his failedsessions venture according to him.  Regardless of how he conducted that, I'd consider sending her a deposit for a proposed trip a gamble until she proves otherwise.

I hadn't heard of that (no surprise there, I miss a lot) but I feel the same - she's one of those where even if she had a bit of a dicey reputation as far as reliability goes, I'd certainly pony up a deposit for her to make a trip and just consider it a very low stakes bet in hopes that it would happen.  Girls like her don't grow on trees.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 10:01:49 am »
 Yes, nothing to suggest it was entirely due to her but a red flag. Innocent till proven guilty.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 11:02:29 am »
Proceed with caution.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 03:25:01 pm »
Yea if she actually makes it into Canada I'll probably give a try. I'd put down a small deposit to secure

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 05:12:21 pm »
Emailed her 4 days ago, but no answer.
Maybe she is traveling.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 09:37:51 pm »

I hadn't heard of that (no surprise there, I miss a lot) but I feel the same - she's one of those where even if she had a bit of a dicey reputation as far as reliability goes, I'd certainly pony up a deposit for her to make a trip and just consider it a very low stakes bet in hopes that it would happen.  Girls like her don't grow on trees.

Carla Inhaia SCAM beware

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=598517.0

I Saradas

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 05:05:58 am »
 As stated, they allegedly ripped off only that guy.  Doesn't mean she'll do the same after cutting out the middle man.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2022, 02:46:51 pm »
Her legs still look like a blonde forest bush?

Offline Creamnant

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2022, 05:31:11 pm »
Her legs still look like a blonde forest bush?

According to her photos on OF, yeah...
But she seems to shave them... sometimes...
Black body hairs, clearly it woulb be a no go. Blond, I don't know. Without, absolutely yes.

Offline paolo2149

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2022, 06:31:19 pm »
I used to follow her quite a bit on OF and she used to grow some blonde body hair especially over her legs and ass as there seemed to be some guys who had a fetish about that.

As Creamnant as said black body hairs would for me be a no no, however, in some of her vids on OF the blonde body hair wasn't that visible, however, she then used to do other videos where she was smooth shaven where she looked incredibly sexy. I do think she is one of the hottest muscle ladies around and as well as a killer smile she has the most amazing quads and ass.

Definitely would be tempted but as other's more experienced have said i would be bit cautious with paying any significant deposit up front.

Offline dude8383

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2023, 12:35:56 pm »
Hey,

Carla Inhaia is coming to europe this month and I´m very interested in a session with her as she triggers all of my fantasies.

Only little problem is so far i could not find any positive review on a session with her anywhere, none on sessiongirls, and here the last thread was about scamming deposits and stuff like that.

Anybody here who had a positive session experience with her?

Thanks in advance fellow fbb worshippers!

Offline Zenzen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2023, 12:09:57 pm »
I used to follow her quite a bit on OF and she used to grow some blonde body hair especially over her legs and ass as there seemed to be some guys who had a fetish about that.

As Creamnant as said black body hairs would for me be a no no, however, in some of her vids on OF the blonde body hair wasn't that visible, however, she then used to do other videos where she was smooth shaven where she looked incredibly sexy. I do think she is one of the hottest muscle ladies around and as well as a killer smile she has the most amazing quads and ass.

Definitely would be tempted but as other's more experienced have said i would be bit cautious with paying any significant deposit up front.

Carla Inhaia requires deposits via PayPal. If she tries to scam you, you can report PayPal because PayPal doesn't permit these kind of service payments.

Deposits required prior to any session via Paypal.

https://sessiongirls.com/carla-inhaia-quadzilla/

What is PayPal’s policy on transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services?

Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/what-is-paypal%E2%80%99s-policy-on-transactions-that-involve-sexually-oriented-goods-and-services-help384#:~:text=We%20don't%20permit%20PayPal,or%20appear%20to%20involve%2C%20minors.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2023, 04:00:46 pm »
Carla Inhaia requires deposits via PayPal. If she tries to scam you, you can report PayPal because PayPal doesn't permit these kind of service payments.
Without going into details, I wouldn't characterize the debacle from 2019 as a scam. That matter involved Lovefbbmega trying to insert himself into the session business as a paid facilitator and recruiting Carla for a tour. It was a bad idea from the start, and it didn't last long. We only have his side of the story as to what occurred between them, but the larger point is that it wasn't a session transaction. I see a whole lot of people here questioning her trustworthiness, but no allegations stemming from a session transaction. It all seems to be going back to Lovefbbmega. Am I missing something? Is there a report of her scamming a session client?

Zenzen's advice isn't specific to Carla, and I have some questions about it and would like to hear from someone who's actually tried this. PayPal's policy says that they don't permit payments between people buying/selling sexual services. So, if you complain to PayPay, you're reporting yourself for violating their policy. There's nothing there saying you'll get your money back and I'd think they'd cancel your account.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carla Inhaia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View