Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573774 Posts in 72745 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:14:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Monica Mollica (Monica Mowi-Monica Wieckowski)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Monica Mollica (Monica Mowi-Monica Wieckowski)  (Read 296563 times)

Dr.Orpheus

Monica Mollica (Monica Mowi-Monica Wieckowski)
« on: March 02, 2009, 03:10:01 pm »
Monica Mollica Mowi (Wieckowski)

Offline l4t

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Monica Mollica (Monica Mowi-Monica Wieckowski)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 07:39:17 pm »

Roberts

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 03:18:48 pm »
Not sure how many times she's going to change her name...

K+ welcome, will post more from this time period.

Yeah she was pretty tight then huh?

K+
more to come

AMG lite

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 09:42:56 am »
Monica Mowi - Swedish Bodybuilder

Some Info about MONICA:

Where and when were you born?
I was born in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, on April 14th 1980.

What is your profession?
I work as a webdesigner/webmaster, videographer and personal trainer/dietary consultant.

Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to bodybuilding and how did you get started with weight training?
I have been active all my life; as a child and teenager I was a dancer. Then I discovered the gym and weights on my way to the aerobic classes, and after that it didn’t take long before I turned into a gym rat. By the age of 14 I already had the desire to compete. Since I was tiny back then I aimed at fitness, even though it was bodybuilding that I had a passion forJ

Please tell me something about your training routine (ie. how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
I train most everyday. I know it’s easy to get over trained by training every day, but thanks to good nutrition and a lot of sleep, I can make progress on this training volume. I’ve cut down on my cardio over the years in order to maximize muscle growth, but I’m still doing more cardio (30 min after every weight lifting workout) than most other bodybuilders. I like to keep my cardiovascular system in good condition, and it also makes me feel better mentally.

Was it a goal for you to compete in bodybuilding competitions right from the beginning or was it something that grew in your mind as time went on and you saw the progress in your body?
Pretty much, yes. But because I didn’t have the necessary muscle mass, I started out with fitness to get experience.

Can you give me your competition history?
I did three fitness shows in Sweden 1999. However I was too vascular and lean, and therefore didn’t place very good (the judging is Sweden is a bit different than in the USA!).

What is your favorite exercise in the gym and which one you don’t like so much?
Squats! Then chins, dips, incline dumbbell chest presses, shrugs, …dumbbell shoulder presses and then …and then…the list goes onJ
There isn’t really any exercise I don’t like. They all hit the muscles from different angels and are necessary to fully develop all muscles.

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
Legs and glutes have always been my “trademark”!

If you don’t mind would you give me some stats (best lifts and some body measurements)?
I’m 5’4” and my current off-season weight (keeping my abs visible all year round) is around 160 lb. My best squat is 335 lb for 4 reps and I do incline chest presses with 75 lb dumbbells. My max in chins is 14 reps and dips 27 reps.

What do you enjoy about training for competition....what do you enjoy about the 'off season'?
I believe the best with getting ready for a show is to see how your body changes; veins popping up here and there on top of the striations. That’s a reward in and of itself! And off-season, of course being able to eat more, lol:-)

Please describe a typical day in the life of Monica Mowi.
I’m an early riser; I usually go up around 6am and head directly to the gym. For me, I have the best workouts in the morning. Then home to eat and starting my working day; as a webmaster I’m responsible for several websites, including my own www.mowifit.com, so I do a lot of web/video work. And as a dietary consultant and writer I also spend a significant amount of time writing and reading scientific publications. I really love both the website business and the consultation/writing workJ

What do you enjoy most about the bodybuilding/fitness lifestyle?
The good changes it does to my body and way it makes me feel. I also like the routine of working out and eating healthy. I always look forward to my workouts and the pumps I get in the gym.

Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Stockholm, and studied one semester on the PhD program “Exercise, Nutrition and Preventive Health” at Baylor University in Texas. I have also written a book (in Swedish) called “Functional Foods for Health and Energy Balance”. And I LOVE nice fast cars!!!

What are your competition goals or personal future goals?
I hope to do my bodybuilding debut (the fitness shows I did were 10 years ago) within the next one or two years. Businesswise I’m working on developing my web/video/consultation business. On a personal level my goal is to get more time for my family and friends.

goyo000

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 11:10:24 am »

chevyc20

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 07:42:35 pm »
my god ... her thighs in this pic are freakin awesome... i think she was only like 19 in this pic!

busterbuster

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 06:35:22 pm »
Some early pics of the woman who may have the best legs ever:

busterbuster

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 05:02:38 pm »
More from the incredible legs of young Monica:

busterbuster

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 07:55:03 pm »
Even more Monika!!!!!:

Roberts

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 01:57:53 am »

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 02:01:27 am »
The most beatiful FBB of all time.

AMG lite

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 10:47:09 am »

Offline crystal palace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 06:22:33 pm »
and a few more

Living N Chaos

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 05:52:56 am »
The Monica Mollica Motherload!

Living N Chaos

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2010, 06:16:58 am »
Yes, more already.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Monica Mollica (Monica Mowi-Monica Wieckowski)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View