Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576114 Posts in 73296 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:21:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Girls who say they have sound in pvt but don't/Girls who can't speak english
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Girls who say they have sound in pvt but don't/Girls who can't speak english  (Read 1354 times)

Offline malderat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Let's all unite and save some cash.

This thread is meant to be a public service for all of us, and i think it's about time.

For me, a lot of the time I'm looking for domination fantasy type stuff,  so speech is an essential part of the the cam experience, about as important as what the girl does on video. I've found over the years that a lot of women will claim they have sound in pvt, but then when i start the session they either can't get it working or really really waste time getting it working, or after the pvt session is already going they'll tell you they only do sound in 1-on-1, and it really annoys the piss out of me.

Other time, even though they can type, or Google translate, or whatever, they'll just turn out to have so much trouble with english that that they may as well have no sound, because all they can do is parrot a few cliches.

If you have had either of these experiences, please list the name of the girl and the problem, whether she couldn't/wouldn't turn on her sound or couldn't speak a language she claimed to know, or whatever.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
Hello!

I do understand the frustration you're sharing here. If a model has agreed to turn on her sound in paid chat and then fails to do so, end the session right away and let us know.  This often happens for completely legitimate reasons and we ask that you be mindful of the fact that less than 1% of the HBC models are computer experts, but regardless, if you've requested sound and she's agreed to it, then you should get sound for your session.  If you're 2-3 minutes in and the sound is not working for whatever reason, just log out and let us know what happened.   

That being said, there are quite a few women on HBC who can deliver amazingly dominant role-play sessions with text chat only.  That's not for everyone, I know, but if you'll let your imagination take over, almost every model on the site wants their clients to get maximum enjoyment out of their time and money spent with them.  I know that English is the primary language on the site, but we hope that customers are willing to be patient with those women who rely on translators to communicate with the customers on HBC.  There are some tremendous physiques out there in the non English-speaking world, so we'd love to have more of those women in the years to come.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  Girls who say they have sound in pvt but don't/Girls who can't speak english

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View