Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575354 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:17:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Training Day
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Training Day  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Silver Falchion

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love tomboys
Training Day
« on: June 15, 2019, 04:54:51 pm »
Hi people.

I wrote a short story based on a couple of my original character that I hope to later use for a shoot em up video game I want to make.

I was recommended this site by a friend, to post my story here.

Some information on my characters:

Brianna:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hyyFO_Tz8EV5G5VLW6-gV8x5mAl2PFtMWY55e-i7MwE/edit?usp=sharing

Damian:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qfMyo1Ki0egjpdqTIIi_wCzGN1olFZ5uqFJUZKvYHak/edit?usp=sharing

Yuki:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15a3yjgGDe_VKruwdG6cdsnIFFMKKfPGjT0U5lk4kYO0/edit?usp=sharing

Jameel:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KrBL1rViNapWmOtHQC9s0o3G0_ipFGUghDNglqQomhE/edit?usp=sharing

No info on Andrea and Youseff yet, and no Drawing of Jameel Yet.

Uh, so basically the setting is some time in the future, humanity is at war with an alien race that wants to summon their Demon-God. Space setting Sci-Fi, etc.

I like to focus on romance and some of my own kinks. I love muscular women but there are other things I like a lot too. I have a smell, hair, Armpits and sweat thing. If you're not a fan of that, I'm sorry.

Training Day
By -Whiplash-

It was just between missions, and everyone aboard the starship Vulcan had gathered in gym for their routine twice weekly group exercise sessions. Yuki always said that working out as a group was great way to keep people motivated and on track with their health and Fitness, and since she was the ship’s doctor, everyone listened to her. It was about 2 PM and all the team members of team Gladius were gathered, and ready to start their respective fitness routines… well, almost everyone. As usual, Damian was nowhere to be seen. Andrea was Furious. She already was not a huge fan of downtime while the enemy was still out there, but worse than that was Damian’s lax attitude when it came to training.
“What the hell is he doing?” She said angrily. “He knows we always have group exercise on Mondays and Fridays at 2 PM. How is he still late?” She was tapping her feet impatiently and looking around the gym with her arms crossed.
“Cool down.” Yuki said calmly. “You know how the boy can be. He is probably just in his room studying some spell book and forgot what time it is, as usual.”
“I’ll go get him.” Jameel chimed in. “I’ll be back in just a sec!” As Jameel hurried towards the exit, Yuki stopped him. “Jameel, I know you’re always eager to start training but last time you went to get him he wouldn’t leave.”
“Then I’ll do it.” Youssef suggested “The boy respects me, he’ll come if I ask.”
“True he does. However…” Yuki said, and looked at Brianna with a mischievous grin on her face. “I think Brianna should go this time.
“Huh?” Brianna said with a confused look on her face. “Me? I dunno about that… Damian barely talks to me.”
“Just trust me. Now, hurry up and go get him!” Yuki pushed Brianna out of the gym and into the hall.
“I hope this dumb idea works.” Andrea said. “I could have just dragged him here you know.”
With that, Brianna was out in the hall and started to run towards Damian’s room. “I dunno why she told me to go.” Brianna said. “I don’t think Damian’s too fond of me…” She walked over to Damian’s’ room, which was in the crew quarters section of the starship. 
Damian’s Door was the same as everyone else’s. It was a white sliding door, though since he got here, he had put a large spell seal on the. “Protection against Dark magic” He said. However, Brianna wasn’t sure if he was protecting the things inside from dark magic, or if he was protecting everything outside from the dark magic inside.
“Welp” Brianna gulped. “Here goes nothing…” She knocked on the door. “Damian!!” She yelled “It’s training time!!”
No response.
“She waited a couple more minutes before banging on the door. Her strength made the door shake.
“Damian get your ass out here!!”
Nothing.
“Ugh. Fine.” Brianna sighed. “I’ll just go in and get him like Andrea said. It’s not like he’d put up much of a fight, anyway...” She shrugged. Brianna was a strong woman. A boxing prodigy in high school she was also a member of her school’s soccer team and was top of her class at the military academy she went to. Her skill in fighting and her quick thinking is the reason she was picked by Doctor Khoury to pilot the Golden Tiger, one of the six specialized fighter ships made to stop the qli’thoth threat. Though she wasn’t very tall, she could take any man in a fight. Especially one as scrawny and Damian was.
Brianna pushed the button to open the door. Strangely it wasn’t locked. She was surprised by this, but then again, maybe, she thought that it made sense for him to let others into his room considering he always needs someone to get him, even for mission time.
She walked inside. It was a large room, full of bookshelves, all crammed with books. Some were on the ground. It was dark, but Damian had put candles around for lighting. Brianna was pretty sure it was against policy to have candles on the starship, and on top of that why not use regular lights? Maybe it’s a wizard thing. She thought.
While walking though the dark she could see Damian on the other side of the room, reading through an old book by candlelight. He had his noise canceling headphones on and was listening to Metal music, she could hear it from here. She didn’t remember the name of the song. But it was a heavier slow song, something about tigers. Brianna much preferred more motivational arena rock to heavy metal.
As she was walking over, she nearly tripped over all the books laying on the floor. Jeez this place is a mess…
She lightly tapped Damian on the shoulder, who was engrossed in reading.
“Hey Damian!” She said loudly to get over the music. “It’s time for exercise!!”
Damian was legitimately shocked. He jumped rout of his char and turned around.
“Holy Shite!” He shouted. “Who in the hell!?” He looked and say Brianna.  “Oh, Brianna… it’s you.” He mumbled. “What’s the matter? We uh… we rarely talk.”
“Gym time!” She said cheerily, a big grin on her face.
“Ugh...” he sighed, rubbing his eyes “Right, I lost track of time. I’ll be there. Just let me get changed” Brianna started to leave. “Okay! I’ll wait outside for you, Be quick!”
“Yes, yes, now get out!” Damian began to push her out of the room. Touching her was a mistake. He felt her toned back. Damian began to zone out, which happened most of the time when he saw or spoke to Brianna. Sadly, because of this he didn’t notice the books in front of them, causing him to trip over then, this put him directly on top of her. Looking straight into her big, green eyes.
Damian could feel the heat from her body and got a pretty good look at her, even in the dark:
Brianna’s skin was Tanned a golden brown. He hair was blond and messy. She wore it very short but opted to keep her side locks longer. She had a boyish face, but it was still feminine, more like a younger boy than a man. Her right eyebrow had a golden ring in it, and she had a stud in her left nostril, in addition her ears were pierced, a stud in both ears and two rings on the upper part of her left ear. However, the thing that really had Damian go into the zone was her muscular body. She could be a fitness model. She was more muscular that him but was not quite as tall. She wasn’t super large, but still bulkier than him. Her definition was insane. He could make out her toned arms, legs and abs, especially since he was in her workout clothes, so she was only wearing her sports pants and sports bra. She wasn’t like Damian at all. Whereas he always made it a point to look after his appearance at all time, she didn’t have keep herself proper like her did, she was kind of the opposite. Her Boyish looks sent him in space.
“uhm….” Brianna said, blushing nervously “Damian??” She looked at him, but he was giving a vapid stare. “Anyone home??”
She pushed him off herself and got on top of him, shaking him. “Damian? You there?” Just then she realized what she was doing:
Brianna was sweaty from running to Damian’s room. She was on top of him in her sports bra and sports pants. Damian was a guy under her. More than that Damian was super cute:
His skin was softer and pale, in comparison to her harder, tanned skin. Most likely because outside of exercise days, He never did physical labor and stayed indoors all day. Damian wore his hair long; down to the middle of his back, and his bangs covered his right eye and he wore large cross-shaped earrings. His face was masculine, but still a bit effeminate and he had bags under his eyes from late nights he spent studying. He was wearing dress clothes, but he was thinner and was very tall. However, despite his height advantage, she could tell he was not nearly as strong as her. She felt she could break him in half. He smelled fresh; maybe he had just showered today. He was more like a proper girl that she was, soft and delicate, physically at least, like Yuki, but not anywhere near as motherly. This was not at all like Brianna’s brash and rough self, she admired him for it, wanting to hold him and protect him.
Damian was not really looking at anything in particular, not staring at any particular spot of Brianna’s toned body. Then he did something instinctually: He started touching Brianna’s Abs.
Brianna’s face began to bunch up and he face turned bright red. “D-D-D-Damiannnn??!?!?!” She shouted awkwardly. “What are you doing!!!??!”
Damian, however, was in a trance. He had never been this close to Brianna’s muscular, sweaty body. He could smell her sweaty body. It was all he could think about.
“Damian!” She yelled sternly and slapped his face.
“AGGHH!!” Damian shouted, his cheek turning a bright red. “Uhm, Brianna! Whats happening??”
Just then he had realized what he had done.
“Oh, my lord!” He shouted, moving back from under her. “I am so sorry Brianna!!”
He started stumbling for an explanation “I uh… I, well, I uh… I have a thing for uh...”
Brianna looked at him, dumbfounded. All this time she had thought Damian avoided her because he though she was not worth his time or that he hated her…. What if it was because he liked her instead? That kinda thing happened in those anime Yuki watched, after all, maybe they happened in real life as well. Suddenly, Brianna had a devious thought and a mischievous grin began to form on her face. She crawled back atop Damian.
“Hey... Damian...” She smirked. “Do you have a thing for me?”
Damian’s face turned bright red. “uh... well...”
“uh... well?”
“Y-You see...”
“I see what?”
“I, this may sound strange but can’t stop looking at your body!!!” Damian yelled “Every time I see you, I end up avoiding you because just looking at your muscular, toned body, boyish looks and brash Behavior makes me so horny I can’t even think!” He shouted. “It…it puts me into a trance when I see it. All I want to do upon seeing your Muscle is touch and feel them!!!”
“You’re saying you actually like my muscles, despite me being a girl?” Brianna was actually a bit confused by this. She had always thought Damian would want a prim and proper lady, not a tomboy like herself. “I uh... I never really considered that until just now.”
Brianna started thinking. “Hey Damian...”
“yes...”
“I like you too. You’re cute.” She said, smiling. “Want to uh... touch my abs?”
This blew Damian’s mind. “YES!” he shouted back, and he immediately started feeling them. They were so strong and solid. Her skin was still fairly soft, being a woman, but it was harder than his. He could feel the bumps where each of her abdominal muscles were, and it was driving him wild.
“Brianna... I’m going to ask you something weird.” He looked up at her.
“Uh... sure Damian, can’t be much stranger than this.” She said nervously.
“C-c-can I lick them?” He said back.
“Lick my belly?” She was a bit confused.
“Yes. I note that I may not be able to control myself if you say yes… Other parts of your body…. they won’t be safe...” Damian had a real seriousness in his voice.
“Damian... are you telling me you want to have sex…???” Brianna was nervous. She had never had sex with a boy before. She had had some minor experience with a girl in high school she dated briefly, but boys seemed to pass her by. She was a bit scared. “Damian... I’ve uh... never really had sex before.”
“That’s okay. I have not either. No time for that when you’re studying for 3 degrees at age 18...” Damian said “But… I want your body so badly.”
Brianna thought about it for amount. “Well, Damian, I’m okay with it if it’s you.” She said nervously.
“You won’t regret it!” Damian shouted and immediately began licking Brianna’s belly.

Brianna started giggling “H-h-hey!! That tickles!”
 Damian began using his right hand to pull down his pants. He was going really fast, back in a trance. He started pushing Brianna to the floor while licking her and began to peel her sweaty sports pants off her. The area began to smell very strongly of her sweaty vagina. He worked his way down to her pussy with his tongue, licking every inch of her body along the way. Her pubic region had most of her pubic hair shaven, except for a small patch at the top, her hair was damp from all the sweat it had collected and it smelled very strongly.
He began to start licking Brianna’s larger clitoris, sucking on it while inserting his tongue into her vagina. He was holding her legs open and could feel her leg muscles twitching.
“D-Damian! That feels so good!” She shouted. She began to force his head down on her pussy. He could barely breathe, the scent of her sweaty vagina filled his mouth and nostrils. It was driving him insane.
Damian moved his mouth to begin licking her clitoris and brought his right hand down to begin fingering her.
“Damian! I feel funny!! My head’s spinning!” Brianna shouted. “Something’s coming... AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh” Brianna began to ejaculate all over Damian’s face. Damian didn’t care at all. In fact, he loved it.
Brianna began breathing heavily and had her hand over her head. “Holy hell Damian…. That was insane.” She said, exhausted. “Uh… Are you okay?”
“Damian face was drenched in ejaculate. Uh… Yeah... I didn’t expect that at all, being honest.”
“I didn’t even know my body could do that…” Brianna said. She breathed heavily and then began to take off her top. She looked at Damian who was now sitting up. She could see his penis. While not huge, is was a big enough. Maybe about 5-6 inches long.
“Uh…” She said. “I guess I should give you head too...”
“Don’t bother.” Damian said. “I have something I want much more, come on top of me.”
Brianna crawled atop him her pelvis just above Damian raging erection.
“Uh, now what?” Brianna asked
“I want you to pin me down and fuck me.” Damian said.
Brianna was a bit shocked. She never heard him say the F-word before. “Uh… okay, let me know if I’m hurting you... I am much stronger than you.”
“Don’t worry, it’s okay.”
Brianna positioned her vagina just above Damian’s penis and began to insert it into her. It was strange. This sensation of being filled up felt really nice to her. She then proceeded to grab Damian arms and pinned them to the floor and began moving up and down atop him.
“Harder!” He shouted.
“Alright….”
She began moving her hips incredibly fast.
“HARDER!” He shouted.
Brianna was confused. This was as hard as she could go, she thought. Just then she had the brilliant Idea to start jumping up and down.
“If I go harder, I can’t hold you down anymore, okay?” She said, “It might hurt too….”
“That’s fine!” Damian shouted.
With Damian’s Approval, Brianna began hopping up and down on Damian’s cock. She could feel it penetrate her all the way to base of his dick. It felt like her vagina was being filled up to the very end.
Damian’s mind on the other hand, was going crazy. Brianna’s pussy was so tight and wet it was he couldn’t think. And seeing her abs in front of him, twitching, he began to feel them with his free hands. His pelvis hurt but that just made him harder.
“Brianna, I’m gonna cum!” He shouted.
“Alright!” She shouted.
Just then, a thick stream of cum shot from Damian’s cock into her pussy. It was the hardest he had ever cum in his life. When it was over, he removed his dick, back away from Brianna and looked at Brianna. She was beautiful. She was sweating and panting, he could see her tan lines where her sports top and pants used to be, and his semen leaking out of her pussy.
Damian himself was panting and sweaty as well.
“Brianna... I...” Damian said.
Brianna’s eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily. “I’m fine… just… need to rest….”
Damian got down on the floor and lay next to her. He began to hug Brianna’s toned sweaty body. It was so hard and strong. He loved touching her.
Brianna wrapped her arms around him. He was so soft. She felt like she was touching a teddy bear. She loved it, Damian did too. It made him feel safe.
“I... I love you Brianna.” Damian said, and he kissed her deeply.
“I love you too.” She said back.
They began to drift off to sleep together when suddenly there was a loud banging at the door.
“DAMIAN!”
It was Jameel.
“What the hell are you and Brianna up to in there? It’s been like 40 minutes!”
“I uh... Damian a and I decided to do our exercise here instead!” Brianna shouted back.
“In Damian’s room? That guy has no equipment!” Jameel said, just then You could hear some whispering.
Then Yuki began to speak. “Well Damian, Brianna, did the ‘exercise’ go well?”
“Yeah! It went perfectly!” Brianna responded back. “Best session I’ve had in my whole life.”
“Perfect.” Yuki said. “Come Jameel. Let’s leave these two alone.”
As there were leaving you could hear Jameel’s confusion:
“What kinda training…”
They both began to giggle.
“You know Yuki got me to come get you?” Brianna asked. “Think she knew this would happen?”
“Most assuredly” He answered, “She knew how I felt about you, after all.”
“Ha, you told her too?” Brianna sad.
“Yeah… I’m glad I did now.” He said back. “I love you, Brianna.”
“I love you too, Damian.”
They drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Kinda Cheesy and heavy on romance I guess. IDK. any tips or advice would be welcome. I'm bad with description and decent with dialogue. I think I would be much better if I wrote a comic but if you've seen my art, you see I'm still a novice.

Forum Saradas

Training Day
« on: June 15, 2019, 04:54:51 pm »

Offline archibald

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Training Day
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 11:13:10 am »
Very nice. Keep on writing.  :bravo:

Offline Silver Falchion

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love tomboys
Re: Training Day
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 10:45:25 am »
Thank you. It means a lot!

I wrote a second chapter.

Chapter 2.
It been a few weeks since Brianna and Damian had begun seeing each other. Though they didn’t share many hobbies, Brianna had been able to get Damian into watching horror movies.
“Their pulp nature is fascinating” he had said.
Brianna had never really read a pulp book or a horror comic book but based on what Damian had showed her she could see why he thought that way. She’d also tried reading some books he recommended, but Tolkien was thoroughly confusing her. The more she read of lord of the rings the less she seemed to understand. It was like she needed an encyclopaedia to know why people were doing what they were doing or what the heck they were talking about. Tonight though, they were going to have another date. Damian was surprisingly touchy feely. He loved hugging and being hugged, feeling Brianna’s body and cuddling. He told her it made him feel safe. She always was scared that boys never liked her because she wasn’t very feminine, but Damian loved her because of how strong & boyish she was he always told her she was beautiful and complimented her all the time; it made her happy.
Damian knocked on Brianna’s door. They had just been through their twice weekly group exercise and Damian said he was going to get something and come straight to her room.
“Hello? Brianna, can I come in?” he asked.
“Yeah! Come in!” Brianna answered.
Damian entered Brianna’s room; he was carrying a laptop bag with him. They usually met in Brianna’s room because there were less things to ruin there, and because she had a TV. Brianna’s room was pretty typical for a 19-year-old girl. It had her boxing and soccer gear, dumbbells, a large flat screen TV, her small laptop she used mostly for social media, her stuffed bear from when she was a child, and a large collection of DVDs. Today Damian said she wanted to show her something. She didn’t know what it could be.
“Hey so... Brianna.” He said. “I uh... can I show you some stuff? It might be strange.” He said.
“Uh, sure Damian” She responded. “I don’t know what you could have that would be weird to me at this point… I mean, you lick my belly like every other night...” she was feeling her stomach. At first Damian licking her abs was weird for her, but she had started liking when Damian did it after a while. It felt nice and it tickled.
“Just... wait.” He said. Damian put the bag down and pulled out a large stack of what looked like comic books. But they were all in Japanese, manga, Brianna guessed. Damian knew Japanese and read manga with Yuki, but she’d never seen these ones before. The covers were covered with large mostly naked muscular woman. Damian handed one over to her. “Uh... Damian, are you showing me your porn collection???” Brianna was confused and a little anxious.
“There’s more things I want to do with you but... I have trouble explaining. Please, just look through this one. It should make sense” he said.
“Oh... okay...” she said. “I can’t read Japanese, though.”
“The pictures will convey it well enough.” He replied.
She began looking through it. It was a large, muscular tan woman with blond hair… Brianna was a little weirded out by that because she was a muscular tanned woman with blond hair. This lady had hairy armpits and lots of pubic hair… the guy was smaller than her, and he was licking her armpits and rubbing his dick on her armpits and abs…
“Uh... Damian... “Brianna said nervously. “This kinda... makes me a bit uncomfortable. But... do you uhh... want me to not shave my armpits or pubs?”
Damian looked at her sternly in the face. “…yes. Also, if you could not shower for a few days before we met up, maybe we can have sex after you exercise… I would love that.”
Brianna was dumbfounded. “You want me to be dirty??”
“I… I love the smell of body odour and sweat Brianna. It turns me on! I’m glad I caught you before you showered” He shouted.
“You… you want to have sex now??” She replied, shocked
“Yes! Also, can I lick your armpits?” He said intently
“that’s... kinda gross. They’re all sweaty.” Brianna, answered.
“Yes! It’s the perfect time!!” Damian’s eyes were gleaming, he was so excited and wanted to lick the sweat off her body.
Brianna thought about this for a moment. “Well… okay, if you want to, I guess…” Brianna said, unsure.
Damian immediately stuffed his face into her armpit. He began licking up all her sweat furiously. He was so turned on. He had an erection almost immediately. He began feeling Brianna’s muscular belly before putting his hand down her pants to begin fingering her.
Brianna was moaning. His tongue was tickling her armpit and his other hand was pleasuring her vagina. Damian was incredibly skilled at getting her to cum with just his hands.
“Oh... Damian. Oh, my gaaaahwd.” Brianna moaned. She couldn’t think straight.
After a few minutes of him licking her armpit and later her stomach, Brianna started to squirt inside her pants. The sensation was like peeing but much more powerful. It also made her head go white and she couldn’t think.
Damian pulled his hand from her soaked pants stopped licking her abs, which was now free of sweat. He began to pull her workout clothes and underwear down to reveal her very wet vagina. Damian pulled down his pants, revealing his throbbing erection.
“Damian…” Brianna sighed. “Give me a moment...” she panted. Damian could tell she needed a breather before he continued, but his patience was wearing thin. He wanted so badly to fuck her.
“I… Brianna... I... I can’t hold back.” He began to get atop her and insert his penis into her.
Brianna could feel him entering her and her brain began to just go blank. She felt full and so aroused. The waves of please kept hitting her every time he thrusted. Her muscles tensed up; you could see her abs twitch with every thrust. Damian, as usual, was feeling her abs and kissing her while fucking.
“I love you Brianna!” he shouted. “You’re the most beautiful woman in the Galaxy!”
Normally Brianna would blush and feel flattered when he told her this, but she couldn’t even hear him at all. All She could think about was the pleasure flowing through her.
“I’m... gonna cum!” Damian shouted. He took his dick out from inside her and pointed his dick towards her armpit, his seed shot all over his armpit
Damian kissed her.
“Thank you.” He said.
Brianna laid on the bed for a while, panting. After a bit of rest, she could feel the semen on her armpit.
“Damian... did you cum on my armpit??” she said. “That’s fucking weird.”
“You weren’t complaining earlier.” He said snarkily.
“…Ugh...” she took off her sports top, revealing her breasts and pecs and wiped the cum off her.
“That was amazing Damian.” She said. “So, uh… should I stop shaving then?”
Damian’s eyes widened, but he later tried his best to contain his excitement. “If you want to.” He said, giddy.
“Well, it’s less work for me honestly, but I think I’ll get some weird stares… well more than I already tend to get, but I’ll try it.”
“Okay.” He said. “There’s more stuff I want to try you know.” He began to pull out his doujins, there were ones with cross dressed boys being fucked by women, fucking armpits, boys rubbing their penis on abs and other strange things Brianna had never considered in her life.
“Damian... do you have like, a thing?”
“I uh…  I’m a big fan of muscular women, cross dressing, armpits and body odour.” He said.
“C-c-cross dressing?!?” Brianna shouted, excited. She loved crossdressing! Boys dressed as girls was super cute to her.
“You want to wear women’s clothing??” she shouted, excited. “I have some girly outfits you can try on that I rarely wear that you can try on!! We’ll eventually have to go shopping to get stuff in your size, though, you’re much taller and thinner than me.”
“Can... can we try them some other time?” Damian said. I’m a bit tuckered out.
“AWW… All right. Next time, I will see you in panties and a skirt!” she said. “You’ll be super cute!”
“I look forward to it!” Damian said, he got into bed, and Brianna laid down with him, looking into his blue eyes. They embraced and kissed each other.
“I love you.” Damian said.
“I love you too.” Brianna responded.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Training Day

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View