Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580898 Posts in 74113 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 09:44:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Tami Ough
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tami Ough  (Read 16120 times)

simonsimon

Tami Ough
« on: February 28, 2008, 10:52:11 pm »

Some Karma pls  :)

Forum Saradas

Tami Ough
« on: February 28, 2008, 10:52:11 pm »

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
Tami Ough IFBB Pro
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 12:38:55 pm »

For those of you who don't know me, I am an IFBB Pro Fitness competitor, Registered Labor and Delivery Nurse, certified personal trainer with my own business "Toughfitness Personal Training", I am a wife of 13 years, and a mother of 2 beautiful children. I have a very busy life... and I LOVE it!!!!!!!

I have always been a very active individual. My passion was gymnastics and dance for most of my childhood, then came tennis and cheerleading in high school, and eventually weight lifting during college.

All of this brought me to my journey of fitness competitions.

Please feel free to enjoy my website, and don't forget to check out my journal entries... be prepared because I tend to be a little... "unfiltered" You will hear a lot about raising kids, training, and all of the other crazy stuff my family and I do. Enjoy!

TAMI XX

A FEW WORDS OF THANKS

I want to thank my husband Trent for all of his love and support. We have grown so much in our journey together. I could never have gotten to where I am today without you! You are my rock.

Thank you to my beautiful children, who gave up many hours of ???mommy time??? to allow my workouts, cardio sessions, food preparation, and routine practice. YOU are my greatest accomplishment. I am so proud of you!

To my mother Linda, for always believing in me. You are the best coach, and best friend anyone could ask for. I definitely know where my strength comes from.

To my Daddy, I know you are not with me physically, but I feel your loving presence and strength every day. Thanks for watching over me.

I could never have achieved my goals of fitness without the help of my nutritionist Pete Grubbs. He and his wife Apple run CONSTRUCTION ZONE. They believe in me more than I believe in myself! If you need help with competition preparation and nutrition, contact Pete and Apple. I will have their link on my contact page.

To my friend and mentor Tanji Johnson, I am so thankful for your support and guidance. You are proof that a competitor does not have to compromise their principals to do well in this industry. I can't wait to see you win the Olympia!

A special thank you to my lifting partner Sharon, who kicks my butt on a weekly basis, and I love her for it! You are such an inspiration to me.

STATS

Born:
October 10, 1975

Birthplace:
Oregon

Current Residence:
Central Oregon

Married:
13 yrs to my best friend Trent

Children:
Two children ages 9 and 7

Height:
5??? 3???

Weight:
120lbs contest, 128 off season

Years Competing:
- 1995 to 1997 (before children)
- 2003 to present

COMPETITION RECORD

2005 National Fitness Championships- 1st place Medium Height class (Pro Qualifier)
2005 Team Universe Fitness Championships- 6th Medium Height Class
2005 Emerald Cup, Fitness short class 1st and overall
2005 Emerald Cup, Figure 5??�3??? class 5th
2005 Oregon Ironman, Fitness 1st
2005 Oregon Ironman, Figure medium class 1st

2004 Oregon Ironman, Fitness 1st
2004 Oregon Ironman, Figure medium class, 1st
2004 Emerald Cup, Fitness short class 4th

2003 Washington Ironman, Fitness 1st
2003 Seven Feathers, Fitness 1st
2003 Seven Feathers, Figure medium 1st

1996 Competed at Team Universe Nationals in NY
1995 Washington Ironman, Fitness 2nd
1995 Ms Fitness Oregon, 2nd

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

superbiceps

Re: Tami Ough IFBB Pro
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 10:04:57 am »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Tami Ough
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 08:28:12 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness  |  Tami Ough

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View