Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572740 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:40:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Carla Inhaia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carla Inhaia  (Read 91640 times)

Offline Tetaadicto1965

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Carla Inhaia
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 08:23:43 am »
http://showup23.com/girl/CarlaInhaia

Hi man,

Could you explain a bit more about this:

====================================
Carla Inhaia Scam THis is the site admin. Urgent message. We don't recommande anyone to book a session with Carla Inhaia. She Scammed us about $2400 (we advance the money for her and husband to travel plus hotel). She never wanted to refund. After waiting more than 1 month, and them trying to intimidate us, we decide to rise a complain on paypal and also to lawsuit her. She is a big time SCAMMER. No user were scam as we kept the deposit. Becareful of Carla Inhaia and her husband Bruno Rangel. There are dangerous individual.

Why do you still advertise her on your website ?
By advertising, i mean she is still visible...

:laugh: It's not good to mock the misfortune of others, but really too funny, the blow of Carla Inhaia! Bravo Carla, we're with you! And the rogue Calimero who dares to complain about being ripped off! The world upside down. Hopefully that will drive him away after another umpteenth "business fail"! Well, I think that the 20th crash, it will think stop, dude, and admit that you're more done to cashier at the supermarket than to build super business internationally!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 08:23:43 am »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2019, 09:19:16 am »

Hi man,

Carla Inhaia Scam THis is the site admin. Urgent message. We don't recommande anyone to book a session with Carla Inhaia. She Scammed us about $2400 (we advance the money for her and husband to travel plus hotel). She never wanted to refund. After waiting more than 1 month, and them trying to intimidate us, we decide to rise a complain on paypal and also to lawsuit her. She is a big time SCAMMER. No user were scam as we kept the deposit. Becareful of Carla Inhaia and her husband Bruno Rangel. There are dangerous individual.

:laugh: It's not good to mock the misfortune of others, but really too funny, the blow of Carla Inhaia! Bravo Carla, we're with you! And the rogue Calimero who dares to complain about being ripped off! The world upside down. Hopefully that will drive him away after another umpteenth "business fail"! Well, I think that the 20th crash, it will think stop, dude, and admit that you're more done to cashier at the supermarket than to build super business internationally!

You can post this under Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints board
I Saradas

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2019, 07:43:29 pm »

Hi man,

We do not longer advertise. She can not use the site anymore but you can see in her profile everything detailed.
Let me explain the SCAM.
First time, Carla Inhaia came in London all fees paid for a frist in June.
Then they (husband and her to come back).. But i didnt expected they were preparing a big SCAM...

The male full pression to get the money via paypal.. ($2700) so her and husband can travel to London first step of their trip in Europe.
Once they arrived, they start saying we owe them copyright for image.... Therefore they didnt refund the money...
This is really unprofessional, dishonest and completly stupid, because she is ruining her reputation.
Her husband started to be threatening, even if i dont fear anyone, but saying he wanted to fight and invited me to go in London ... lol...
At a moment they said they will refund on 15 september, but then nothing happens, they blocked me on whastsapp...
After multiple negociation, I had to act and start advising everyone about what happened...

The bad part of the story is that this money would have helped other female to travel and make money and pay bills for their family...
Fortunately we could make sure Rose Kellen Santos could travel in SPain and After in Paris in few days...
Also the travel to Las Vegas for Alessandra Alves could have been a problem....

THose people are not trustable, and I would inform you that whatever she can say, you never know.

First we are going to complain to Paypal, so dont get your paypal account listed to her paypal... We paid 1800 via paypal and the rest (900 via western union).
i case paypal investigate, dont get your Paypal associated to this women...

And what she did is not fair for other girls...

Total SCAM..
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2019, 07:58:55 pm »
I need to add that the first time she went in London, I had to go in London, to make sure she would get dis oriented because her first time travelling outside Brazil, not being able to speak English , no debit or credit card for Hotel entrance even if i paid everything.

I paid her restaurant, hotel room, and make sure she make her money with the session she had.
We had to go to Liverpool for client, missed the train because she was in late, had to pay another one...

Lost money on this first trip, but for me it was an investement... Since the big SCAM for her second travel this time with her husband Bruno Rangel.

If they start refunding at least at a slow rate, we can consider the situation and see what we can do.
I didnt really expect this from Her, especially that i met her and husband in Sao Paulo way before she came in London for the first time...

Becareful .

Offline nadezdacalv

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2019, 03:50:31 am »

Offline Yepesnopes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2019, 09:26:07 am »
It is really a pity that she and her husband have behaved like this. I think she is one of the top fitness /bodybuilder women nowadays, but such behaviours cannot be accepted.

Offline ep92010

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2019, 09:18:23 pm »
I can't really comment on any of this, but I will say I met her in London in October and not only is she exceptional physically and an amazing session, but she was very sweet and charming and there were no issues at all the whole time. For what it's worth.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2020, 08:33:48 pm »

Offline Yepesnopes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2020, 07:16:10 pm »
I can't really comment on any of this, but I will say I met her in London in October and not only is she exceptional physically and an amazing session, but she was very sweet and charming and there were no issues at all the whole time. For what it's worth.

Nice to hear!

It is a pity she is no longer active in webpages making fbb videos.

Offline musclewomanfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Women's Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2020, 07:05:20 am »

I had also a session with her. She was sweet and charming. She is such a great person. I was very nervous, but she took my hand and led her to her massive quads. Her muscles are fantastic to look and feel. I would book her again.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2020, 07:07:48 am »

Nice to hear!

It is a pity she is no longer active in webpages making fbb videos.

She is still doing , you can find on her Fanswise page.
She said she will send amazing video on her new physique really soon.
All have been fixed. She is still someone nice.

Offline musclewomanfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Women's Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2020, 07:53:27 am »
„New physique“ means DD implants

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2020, 12:38:26 am »
Has anyone been scissored by her?  When those quads if she has good scissor technique you would think her scissors would be formidable.

Offline archibald

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2020, 01:33:49 pm »

Offline manayunk770

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Fitness, Figure, Bikini & Wellness
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2020, 03:23:45 am »

Covid-19 2.0 didn't beat me, but only made me stronger!

I ♥ Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Brazilian  |  Carla Inhaia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View