Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577702 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 07:00:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Prisoner
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Prisoner  (Read 18989 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Prisoner
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 11:40:05 am »
Katherine called for Cindy and Angie as soon as she walked in the door.  She ran down to the gym and heard Cindy yelling.

“You need to come clean, you little fuck.  You’re one of his friends, aren’t you?  You’re part of his little games?  AREN’T YOU!”

Katherine rounded the corner to see Cindy’s rippling arm cocked back and ready to drive her fist into a cowering Stan. 

“CINDY!  STOP!”

Katherine’s shrieks made Cindy and Angie jump out of their skins.  Katherine grabbed Cindy’s fist with both hands.

“PLEASE STOP!”

Katherine pushed herself between Cindy and Stan and desperately tried to untie him from the barbell.

“Kat, what the hell are you doing?”  Cindy asked incredulously.

Mark watched the scene unfold.  “Aw come on, this was just getting good.” He wheezed.

Katherine spun around to Mark with barely controlled rage in her eyes.  “SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD!”  she yelled as she punched Mark in his cracked ribs.

Katherine returned to fumbling with the ropes, her voice increasingly full of emotion.

“Please, you have to trust me!  We have to get him loose!”

Angie pushed Katherine aside and snapped the ropes on both of Stan’s wrists with her fingers.  Katherine scooped Stan up in a cradle and rushed out of the gym.

“We have to get Stan away from him.”  She cried as she rushed out the door.

Stan was utterly confused.  He gripped his fingers onto the ridges of Katherine’s tensely flexed back and shoulder and held on for dear life as she bounded up the stairs.

Cindy and Angie followed Katherine up to the master bedroom, where she lay Stan on the large bed.  Katherine sat on the edge of the bed next to Stan, running her fingers through his hair.

She kept repeating “I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” as her chin quivered.

“Katherine,” Angie boomed, “what happened?”

Katherine took a deep breath and recounted the entire story in an occasionally quivery voice.  Stan sat, incredulous.  He knew his life’s story better than anyone.  But to hear someone else recount it, gory detail after gory detail, filled him with heartbreak.  He began to cry.  When Katherine mentioned the elderly woman, Nancy, Stan’s eyes, filled with defensive fury.

“You didn’t hurt her, did you?  If you did, so help me…!”

Katherine grabbed Stan’s head in both of her hands and looked him squarely in the eyes.  “No Stan, I didn’t touch her.  She was sweet and kind, and she adores you.”

Stan calmed down, and Katherine released him, silently mouthing “I’m sorry.”  Stan nodded to her.

Katherine finished with the details that she had pieced together and looked at Stan. 

“Is there anything I missed?”

Stan took a deep breath and filled in the missing gaps for the women.  As the story unfolded, Angie stood as still as a statue, arms folded across her chest, grinding her jaws.  Cindy took the revelations much harder.  Her eyes welled with tears.  As Stan finished, she sat at the end of the bed, head buried in her hands, mumbling “No, No, No,” over and over.

Angie finally spoke.  “Well shit, I guess we fucked this up.  Now we have two victims to punish Mark for.”

Stan looked at the three of them.  “So, who are you and why are YOU all here?  What did Mark do to you?”

Katherine recounted Cindy’s rape at Mark’s hands and how it affected all of their lives.  Stan brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs.  He lay his head on his knees and started to cry again. 

“I hate him so much.  I’m so sorry he did those things to you.”

Katherine placed her hands on the sides of Stan’s face and wiped away his tears with her thumbs. 

“Can you ever forgive us for hurting you?  Katherine pleaded to Stan.

He took one of Katherine’s hands in his and brought it to his lips.  He kissed it gently. 

“Yes.” Stan whispered.  “This is all Mark’s fault.  Not yours.”

Katherine pulled Stan into her hard chest and hugged him. 

Cindy was still sobbing with her head in her hands.  Stan crawled over to the end of the bed and gingerly laid his hand on her beefy shoulder.  She sniffed and threw her head back for a second before turning to look at him.

“Cindy, he’s tried to ruin all of us.  But we can’t let him.  We just can’t let him win.  I know you were only acting out of anger towards him.  I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Cindy shook her head at him.  “You stupid, forgiving, noble man.”  She turned to take Stan into her arms and drug him around in front of her.  She held him tight to her and nuzzled his face. 

“I’m so sorry I hurt you so badly.”  She cried.

“I know.” Stan whispered back into her ear. 

Everyone was spent and they needed energy to think straight.  Angie left to make them food, while Katherine went looking for clothes for Stan.

Cindy cradled Stan’s naked body and took him into the bathroom.  She set him on his feet in the shower, took off her clothes and joined him.  She let the hot spray relax them both, then gently pulled him into an embrace.  Stan’s mind was a whirlwind of emotions.  He had gone from shock to fear to arousal and back to fear with these women, especially with Cindy.   And the pain, so much pain.  And now he was standing with the devastatingly beautiful muscle goddess, in the nude.  His face rested in a sweet spot at the confluence of her pecs, traps and delts.  Her heavy breasts pressed against his shoulders and chest, her thick nipples erect and pressing into him.  As they hugged, Stan felt Cindy’s nipples get harder.  He pulled back and looked down at them.  He looked back up to Cindy’s eyes as he felt her breathing become more ragged.

“May I kiss you there?” Stan asked softly?

Cindy licked her lips and nodded.  Stan stooped slightly and gave each nipple a gentle kiss.  The small aureole around each nipple wrinkled and hardened with pleasure.  He used the tip of his tongue to trace around the nipples, making them harden even further.  Cindy flushed as she pressed his head into a breast.  Stan pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, letting it slide out between his soft lips.  Cindy dropped a hand to her vagina and began to slowly massage herself.  Stan looked back up at her and dropped to his knees.  He rubbed his hand on each of her meaty calves. 

“Please Cindy,” he pleaded, “let me do that for you.”

Cindy gazed at him for a moment.  Stan was the first man she had been with since her rape so many years ago, and it felt nice.  This wasn’t pity she felt for him.  She wasn’t trying to make up for her actions.  He was making her feel good and she wanted it to continue.  He was so gentle, so reverent, so…submissive.  Cindy eventually led an active sex life after her rape, but with herself or other women, including Katherine and Angie.  They were equals and they turned each other on.  But Stan, he was a good four inches shorter than her, so much smaller, so much weaker.  He was a man she would never be threatened by.  And he wanted to please her.  She moved her hand from her vagina to the back of his head and pulled him up between her legs.

Even under hot running water, Stan could smell Cindy’s arousal, and it affected him deeply.  As his head rose to meet her sex, he ran his fingers through the neatly trimmed V of hair and then around to Cindy’s large ridged backside.  Cindy spread her legs and tilted her hips wantonly.  Stan used a soft tongue to lick from the bottom of her vagina to the top, sticking it in deeply as he moved.  At the top, he stiffened the tip of his tongue and ran it the length of the underside of Cindy’s stiff long clit.  When he got to the tip, he pulled its length into his mouth and sucked on it hard.  His fingers curled up in her vagina while he sucked, rubbing her G spot.  Stan’s ministrations, and his submissiveness, drove Cindy to a mind-blowing climax.  She pressed her hands against the sides of the wide shower to hold herself upright.  The muscles in her legs and core, accustomed to being strong and immovable, were now quivering and weak.  Cindy gasped for breath as she rode out her orgasm with Stan’s face pressed into her.  When the sensations passed and she was steady, Cindy pulled Stan up by his upper arms.  She kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring every corner of his mouth before pulling away. 

“Thank you!” she panted. 

Stan was so pleased that he pleased her.  He smiled with barely disguised pride.  Cindy took a washcloth and wiped off his mouth and face.  She soaped up his body and rubbed him all over. 
Every move of her body caused muscles he couldn’t even name to writhe and ripple.  He started to get hard again. 

“I guess I should be flattered.”  Cindy said with a half smirk.

Cindy leaned down to gently cup his balls.  “Do they still hurt?”

Stan grimaced.  “Yes.” He croaked. 

“Maybe this will help.”  Cindy smiled as she wrapped her arms around Stan’s thighs and picked him straight up.  She used her tongue to lasso his erection, brought it into her mouth and quickly sucked him to orgasm.  After he was spent, Cindy let him slip down until his head was level with hers and they cuddled. 

“Get a room, you two.”  Katherine sassed as she walked into the bathroom with clothes for Stan. 

Katherine’s surprise appearance made Stan’s body stiffen in Cindy’s arms and his face go red.   

Katherine slipped off her clothes and joined the pair in the shower. 

“What’s wrong little guy?  I’ve already seen you naked.  And I know how hard it is to control yourself around Cindy.” 

As Katherine teased Stan, she ran her fingers up and down his bony back.  It gave Stan chills despite the hot water.  Cindy turned to the side so Stan could see Katherine, who leaned down and sucked one of his lips into hers. 

“My little man is getting hard again.” Cindy giggled.

“Well it’s my turn.”  Katherine declared.  She took Stan from Cindy’s arms and cradled him.  “You’ve earned this, Little Toy.”

Katherine’s hard ridged muscles flexed as she curled Stan several times, taking him in her mouth every time she curled him up.  Her strength, dominance and tongue drove Stan to cum again.  Katherine drank it all in, sucking his erection clean.  She set him down on wobbly legs.  Stan had his arms around the two strongest women he had ever been with, just to stay upright. 

“You two are…unbelievable.  Like, magnificent unbelievable.”

Cindy and Katherine belly laughed at Stan

Katherine shut the water off and threw towels at everyone.  “We need to be done and get downstairs, or you’ll see what a magnificently unbelievable Angie is like when you make her wait to eat.”
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 11:40:05 am »

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2020, 03:36:43 pm »
Very enjoyable turn. Enjoyed the writing!

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2020, 05:05:55 am »
I love your story and I love the descriptions of the girls. I hope Stan is pleased by the 3 for a long time

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 01:38:50 pm »
Cindy, Katherine and Stan appeared downstairs in the kitchen, looking only slightly more innocent than guilty schoolchildren.  Angie glared at all of them.

“FYI, I heard the moans all the way down here.  My machine needs feeding, so let’s go!”

No one wanted a hangry Angie, so they sat as ordered and she served up big heaping plates of baked chicken, vegetables and rice.  Stan’s eyes bugged out of his head. 

“Uh, I don’t think I can eat this much food.”

Angie rolled her eyes at Stan.  “Listen scrawny, these big mean muscle girls are gonna fuck you straight through the mattress if you don’t get some meat on your bones.  So eat!”

The women guffawed at the embarrassed Stan while they cleaned their plates.  After eating, the foursome got serious about how they should proceed with Mark.  The women talked for an hour.  They knew they couldn’t keep him tied up in the gym forever.  What they weren’t sure of was how to control him.  Would fear of their return keep him quiet and in line?   Stan listened intently the entire time, never speaking.  Finally, he shook his head and interrupted them.

“Ladies, you’ve got this entirely wrong.”

The women looked up at Stan in surprise. 

“Well he’s a mouthy little pussy bitch, isn’t he?”  Angie intoned.

“Look,” Stan continued, “it’s clear you didn’t think this whole thing through.  I know Mark better than all of you.  You can’t keep him in line.”  Stan was practically yelling now.  “He’ll use his head and his money to find a way to get back at you.  And you won’t ever see it coming.  He’s a devious, evil shit.”

The women looked at each other and then back at Stan.  Katherine was the first to speak.

“Since you know him best, what do you suggest?”

Stan looked deep inside himself before he looked back at his captors turned lovers.  Did he really want to do this?  Could he go to a dark place for the first time in his life?  Yes.

“If we want to stop him from coming back at you, if we want to stop him from ever hurting anyone again, we have to kill him.”

Cindy and Katherine sat in stunned silence.  Angie smiled.  Stan was correct, they hadn’t thought this through to a conclusion.  As they contemplated his idea and the consequences of all of their possible courses of action, they came to the same conclusion.  Stan was right.  Mark had to go.  Katherine perked her head up suddenly.

“You know, Mark has a trust.  All of his assets are in it, all his money, this house, your parents’ inheritance, everything.  What the trust is missing, is a beneficiary.”

“What does that mean?” Angie asked.

“It means the money goes to no one.”  Cindy answered.

“Right,” Katherine continued. “But the dumbass gave me his durable power of attorney.  I can amend his trust and add a beneficiary.”

“Won’t that look suspicious, if we give ourselves his money?”  Angie asked.

“It won’t look suspicious if the beneficiary is his closest living relative.”  Katherine said.

The three women all turned to Stan. 

“I guess there was a good reason for me stumble into this after all.”  Stan mumbled.

This could work.

Katherine spent the next day working with the attorney to make Stan the beneficiary of Mark’s trust.  She was right, it raised no suspicion and was done quickly.  While she was doing her part, Cindy, Angie and Stan laid out a plan to hide the killing.   The only thing left to decide was how to end Mark. 

Stan was thinking out loud.  “Since we’re setting up an accident, we can’t use a gun.”

“Oh yes we can.” Angie said. 

She stood and ambled over to Stan.  “We’re using the only gun you’ll ever need.”

As she loomed over Stan, Angie flexed her monsterous bicep.  “This is the kind of gun a scrawny pussy bitch wouldn’t understand.”

Stan’s head was back and his eyes wide as he stared at the looming muscle. 

“Get up here and kiss it.”  Angie half smiled as she made her demand and bounced the round split peak.  “She wants to know you care.” 

“Angie, don’t do that to him.  He doesn’t deserve it.” Cindy said defensively.

“Don’t worry Babe, he wants it.  You can see it in his eyes.”

Angie was right.  While Stan’s face was a mixture of conflicting emotions, desire appeared to be winning.  Stan was still intimidated and scared of Angie.  But his experiences with Cindy and Katherine had awoken a muscle lust he didn’t know he possessed.  Faced with the most muscular person he had ever seen, his new and growing compulsion to serve the powerful was only tempered by his fear.  He stood, and tentatively rose on his tip toes to reach the godly limb.  Angie waited, her other hand on her hip.  As Stan’s lips neared, she flexed hard, filling her thick veins with blood and creating a web of vascularity.  Stan kissed her bicep reverently, unable to tear his eyes away from it as he sat back down. 

“Mmm.” Angie hummed.  “See, I can play nice too.”

Cindy smirked at Angie as she rubbed the back of Stan’s head. 

Katherine walked in waving a binder of papers. 

“This is it.  The trust is done.”

Cindy filled her in on the plan the rest of them had developed.

“There’s still a lot of room for something to go wrong,” Katherine responded, “But it’s a good plan.  We go tonight.”

After dark, the women filed into the gym shower.  Mark looked up and smirked through his swollen and bruised face.

“What’s taken you bitches so long?”  He said in a low gravelly voice.

Then Stan entered the shower room.

“What, you’re all friends now?  Classic.  My twin brother is pussy whipped.  You pathetic fuck.”

Angie stood directly in front of Mark, blocking his view of everything else.  She stared down at him but didn’t speak.  Katherine appeared from behind her with a syringe in her hand.  Mark recognized it from his drug stash; it was the syringe he used to inject heroin, and it was full.  Katherine jammed the needle in a vein on his arm and gave Mark the entire dose.

“Oh, I’m gonna feel good!” He said with a smile. “You can’t OD me, if that’s what you’re thinking.  I’m a BEAST with this stuff.”

Mark experienced the rush quickly, and after a few minutes, he started to become sedated.  Katherine dropped several pills in his mouth, along with a small amount of water.  She pinched his nose and forced him to swallow.  Mark was drugged up like a champion.  It was time to end this.

Angie pulled Mark’s head down so his chin was on his chest.  She hauled back her man crushing arm and swung hard at the side of his head with all the force of her weight and power.  Her wrecking ball of a fist shattered Mark’s skull.  inside his head, Mark’s brain slammed into the opposite wall of his skull.  It was traumatized in a way no human organ was designed to survive.  Mark died instantly. 

Cindy and Stan held hands as they stared at Mark’s dead body.  They both felt a sense of relief now that the source of their unbearable anguish had confronted justice, and lost.  Katherine turned her gaze to Cindy and thought about the shame and guilt she held on to over Cindy’s rape.  With the rapist vanquished, she could now begin to let it go.  Angie turned and looked at the three of them.  She thought about how horny she was and wondered which of them would suck her off next.

Photos, drugs and leather straps weren’t the only items Katherine discovered in Mark’s hidden room of horrors.  She also found a body bag.  Angie stuffed Mark’s corpse inside and carried him to the garage, stashing his body in the back of the Range Rover.

It was a perfect night for their plan.  The sky was moonless and cloudy, the atmosphere foggy.  A light persistent drizzle had been raining down all day.  Visibility was low and the roads were slick.  Stan, dressed in one of Mark’s hoodies, drove his Porsche 911 out the front gate and turned right, towards the mountains.  There were few other cars on the road at this hour.  Whenever Stan passed a traffic camera, he made sure his hood was pulled up to hide his face, and he intentionally drove erratically.  At the peak of the mountain ridge road, he pulled off onto the shoulder and waited.

Katherine, Cindy and Angie pulled out of the driveway several minutes after Stan left.  They went in the opposite direction and took a circuitous route up to the ridge road where they met Stan.  Angie hauled Mark’s body out of the truck and belted him into the driver’s seat of the Porsche.  Stan opened the engine compartment and cut a small hole in the fuel line.  Cindy lit a road flare and tossed it in the car.  Angie got behind the car and gave it a running push with all of her power.  The Porsche rolled fast off the road, down an embankment and then over a 400-foot cliff, disintegrating on the jagged rocks below.  The leaking fuel from the full tank met the flare’s fire and the car exploded in a dramatic fireball.

The group returned to the Range Rover and drove back down the mountain.  Katherine dropped Stan and Cindy off at a restaurant on the way back to the mansion.  From there, they each caught a Lyft to their respective homes.   Katherine drove Angie back to the mansion, and Angie took her car home.  Katherine spent the night cleaning down the shower room with bleach to remove any traces of blood, then went to bed.  The group was to remain separated and out of touch with each other, with one exception.  Cindy called Stan every day to check on him and keep him focused.  All they could do now was wait.

The next day, the police came to the mansion.  They asked Katherine if she knew of Mark’s whereabouts.  She told them he had left the night before in his Porsche and had not returned.  They told her about a car crash, a body with no teeth and burned beyond recognition.  She told the detectives about Mark’s weird lifestyle, his fetishes, and showed them his room full of drugs, photos of unconscious women and a bag of his own teeth.  The detectives were disgusted and took the material as evidence.  Toxicology reports came back quickly, showing Mark had been on a nearly lethal combination of drugs.  Within the week, the police closed the case of his death as a drug overdose that led to an accidental car wreck on a slippery mountain road in low visibility.  No one mourned Mark’s passing.   

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2020, 12:34:32 am »
Awww, poor Mark. He got off easy. Angie and the girls could have dished out way more punishment. Anyway, if the story isn't over, I'd love to see how the girls explore Stan's budding muscle fetish (and his new trust fund)...

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2020, 04:24:39 am »
Great story, very up my alley. If you're so inclined, there seems to be room for a spin-off for more adventures for Angie!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 04:35:12 am »
Thanks for the kind words.  The story is definitely not done yet.  I have two more chapters in the works that will tie up the loose ends with Stan and the amazons.  I had to run out of town for work, so my writing progress has been slowed.  Stay tuned!!

Offline clineman123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 05:59:01 am »
I’ve been enjoy this very much it is very well written and the descriptions are some of the best I’ve read in a while.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2020, 05:30:29 pm »
Katherine called Stan and told him to meet her at the attorney’s office.  There Stan was told that he was now the trustee of Mark’s $300,000,000 estate.  As Katherine drove Stan home to the mansion, now his mansion, his emotions were a ping pong ball.  He was relieved to be free of Mark.  He wanted to be happy, but guilt plagued him.  The women all knew that Stan’s emotions and sense of responsibility made him a weak link in their chain.  He would have to be watched carefully. 

Katherine got Stan home just as he began to break down.  She walked him into the living room and made him comfortable on a large couch.  She ran to change into shorts and a tank top and got him something to drink.  When she returned, Stan was staring straight ahead with moist eyes and a vacant expression.  Katherine sat behind him and pulled him into her.  His back was pressed up against her wide chest and her strong arms wrapped around him.  Stan looked down and absentmindedly ran his fingers over the hard ridges in her forearms.  It calmed him.  He leaned his head back onto her hard shoulder.  They talked all night long, about everything and nothing, about hopes and dreams and the future.  Katherine, Cindy and Angie knew what Stan’s future needed to look like, and Katherine steered him towards it. 

Katherine really enjoyed the hours talking to Stan.  Her dating life never did lead to much.  Guys fell into two camps with her.  The gym rats who were mostly into themselves, and guys who just wanted to get into her pants.  Often her choices in men straddled both groups.  Stan was just a good guy.  He didn’t have the sexiest bod, and he didn’t prioritize fitness in his own life.   Still, he was a cutie, he was comfortable in his own skin, he had ambitions and goals, and he really wanted to make her and the girls happy.  Stan was great and he would be fun for them to keep.  The thought made her randy. 

Katherine began to slowly ratchet up the pressure of her arms around Stan.  She had one leg off the couch and the other lying next to him.  She slowly brought both legs up, trapping his legs together between hers.  Stan’s attention turned to her strong quads as she flexed them for him.  She heard him whisper “Wow.”  His finger traced thick veins and the deep, feathered ridges as they rippled.  Then he realized he was struggling to breathe.  He looked back up at Katherine with a questioning look.

“What’s happening?”  he asked in a tone that bordered on worry.  Even though his trust was growing, he still didn’t really know these women. 

“I’m training you.”  She said brightly.

“Huh?  For what?”

“To last.”  She answered with devious grin. 

She started rubbing his crotch with her flexed calf.  The bulging muscle pressed hard on him.  She moved her foot, flexing the calf and massaging Stan’s rapidly stiffening manhood.  When she judged that he was nearing climax, she lifted her leg and dropped her foot on his rod and pressed hard.  She also squeezed him hard around the chest.  When his cock deflated, she started again.  This time she ramped up the sensations.  She unbuttoned his shirt and opened it up.  She ran her fingers lightly up his torso, giving him the chills.  When her fingers reached his nipples, she traced around them lightly.  Katherine leaned down and kissed Stan’s ear as his nipples hardened.  She pinched the stiff nips between her sharp nails, causing a deep intake of breath from Stan.  Katherine’s expert edging, the pleasure and the not quite pain, drove Stan wild.  When he started to moan and arch his back, Katherine changed the game.  She swiveled her body and sat on the edge of the couch, bringing Stan’s body with her.  Katherine stripped off his shirt.  She stood up, still gripping Stan tightly around his chest, lifting him into air as she rose.   

“Take your pants off.”  Katherine ordered.

Stan reached over her thick arms and undid his pants and let them drop off his dangling legs.  He was now naked.

“Good little toy.”  She whispered.

Katherine loosened her grip and let him slide to the floor.  She turned him to face her, then pressed him down to his knees.  Her slowly stripped off her clothes, flexing every muscle as they were revealed.  Katherine lifted a foot and ran her sexy toes up his kneeling torso, then used her foot to press him backwards onto his back. 

“It’s time for an amazon to take you.  How bad do you want it?”  She teased as she crabbed down over him and threw his whole body in the shadow of her mass.  As her milky pale musculature swelled over him, Stan was in sensory overload.  He could barely moan out “Oh please, so badly.  Please take me!!”

Katherine slowly kneeled over his prone body.  She leaned down so her face was directly over his.  Her silky platinum hair fell in a curtain around their faces.  Katherine kissed him lightly on the lips. 

“You know that Cindy and I grew up together.  We’re like sisters.  We share everything.”

Stan couldn’t find his voice as her sweet breath washed over him.

Katherine continued in a sexy whisper. “Cindy told me that you’ve got a talented little mouth.  Show me.”

Stan could only nod.  Katherine sat up and moved her loins over his face.  She gripped his head, pulled it tight against her sex and settled down.  Stan’s rational mind told how vulnerable he was in this position.  Katherine’s abductors were sharp and hard and he could feel them pressing into the sides of his neck.  He had seen her brutal side unleashed on Mark.  He knew the power she contained in her muscular body could crush him like a bug.  But Stan’s emotional side told his rational mind to shut the fuck up.  She could hurt him, but she wasn’t.  Instead, she was granting him unimagined levels of pleasure with her dominant strength.

Stan began to pleasure Katherine’s vagina and clit with rapturous enthusiasm.  His arms were constrained by her quads, so he couldn’t reach her sex with his fingers.  Instead, he ran his hands over the big rippled serratus muscles that ran up her side.  Katherine liked the worshipful feeling, but she had greater desires.  She gripped his hands in hers and pulled them up to her sensitive pink nipples.  She used his fingers to pinch and roll her nipples, sending electric waves through her nervous system.  Stan did his job well, and Katherine reached a very satisfying climax.  Her vagina was usually overly sensitive after a climax, so Katherine tried to lean up and away from Stan’s mouth.  He wouldn’t have it.  In the throes of her rapture, Stan yanked his hands free, clamped onto her quads and fought to keep his mouth attached to her vagina.  Katherine shrieked in painful pleasure and rolled to her side and then her back, carrying Stan with her in her legs.  With Katherine on her back and legs spread apart momentarily, Stan could now get his hands involved in pleasuring her.  One hand went in and out of her vagina as fast as he could move it.  His other hand went back to her nipples while Stan’s mouth continued to work her clit.  Katherine quickly gave in to Stan’s ministrations.  The pitch of her moans became higher and higher until finally she out and out screamed.  The muscles in her core and legs twitched uncontrollably as she climaxed again.  The tremors were Stan’s goal, and now he pulled back and allowed Katherine to bask in the afterglow.  He gently kissed her abductors, the muscles that had held him so threateningly, then up to her Adonis Belt, her abs and finally to her pecs.  He lay on top of her sweaty body as her breathing returned to normal. 

“Oh God, Cindy was right.” She panted.  “Your little mouth is fantastic!”

Katherine cupped the back of Stan’s head and rolled over on top of him.  She gently laid his head on the floor and remounted him. 

“You’ve earned this Little Toy.”

Stan’s cock was a rigid pole.  Katherine pressed it flat onto his abdomen and rubbed her wet slit up and down the rod.  Now it was Stan’s turn to moan.  Katherine slid forward, slipped the head of Stan’s cock into her, and pressed her body backwards to impale herself on his full length. 

“Gotta get you all lubed up, baby doll.” 

Katherine sat upright, lifted her hips, then dropped her full weight on Stan, over and over.  She had the remarkable ability to squeeze his cock in her vagina, sometimes on the ride up, sometimes on the ride down.  She leaned down to tweak his nipples, then grabbed his wrists and held them on the floor by his head.  Katherine watched Stan’s level of ecstasy closely, his breathing, the flushing of his face, how his eyes dilated, his pulse.  She rode him hard to edge of his cum line, then stopped.  She dropped her full weight down the length of his body, and squeezed him tight with her arms, quads and vagina.  Stan went from almost exploding to having the breath squeezed out of him in one second.  His eyes popped open in shock. 
“Wha..what’s happening?” he squeaked.

Katherine felt his cock soften slightly and smiled.  She got him in time.  She relaxed the pressure on Stan and assaulted his mouth with her tongue.  She sat up, bringing him with her and pulled his face into the deep ridged canyon between her pecs.  Stan hardened again almost immediately.  Katherine pushed him back down and started riding him again.  Every powerful thrust of her iron core drew squeals as Stan’s sexual psyche was broken.  Katherine could see he was at the cum line again and so was she.  She fucked him harder as she climaxed for the third time.  Stan experienced the deepest orgasm of his life and screamed like a schoolgirl.

Katherine stopped her movement and laid back down lightly on Stan.  She planted her elbows on either side of his head and rested her chin on her fists and stared dreamily at him.   Stan’s eyes were glazed and a smile as wide as her shoulders was plastered on his mug. 

“Stan?  Stan baby?  Breathe honey.  Don’t forget to breathe.”  Her angelic voice broke through the fog in Stan’s brain. 

“Breathe!  Oh my god, I’m not breathing!”  Stan thought before gulping in much needed air. 

Stan’s eyes focused on Katherine’s mesmerizing face. 

“I can’t even describe what just happened!”  He panted.

Katherine giggled at him.  “Angie told you we’d fuck you through the mattress.”

“Yeah, but that felt like I was going to be pounded through the floor!”  Stan answered.

“Aww!”  Katherine said in an appreciative tone.  “You know the sweetest things to say to a strong woman.”

Katherine kissed him again, then sat up and let his abused cock flop out of her.  She drug her loins up the length of his body, rubbing his dripping seed onto his skin as she went.  She finally arrived at his chin.

“Do you want to clean me out so I don’t drip on the floor?”  She asked sweetly.

Stan knew it wasn’t a question.  He opened his mouth as she dropped onto his face again.  He licked her clean while he groped the rippling butt cheeks that hung over his chest.  When she was clean, Katherine stood up, gripped Stan’s wrists and pulled him up with her. 

“You’ve had a big day Little Toy.  Let’s go get you cleaned up and tucked in.” 

They showered together in Stan’s master suite, and then Katherine carried him to his bed.  Exhaustion swept over Stan as Katherine laid him down.  He caressed her thick triceps as she sent him off to sleep with a lingering kiss that took his breath away.  He now knew what he wanted more than anything and he dreamt about it all night.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2020, 12:17:27 pm »
The next morning, Cindy came back to the mansion.  Stan leapt out of his chair in the kitchen as soon as she walked in.  It was warm outside, and she was wearing a tight top that left her big arms on display and highlighted her stunning bust and blocky abs.  She giggled at the smitten look on his face.  He wanted to leap into her arms, but he was still unsure what his boundaries were with her.  He was very sensitive to her past sexual assault.  Was it ok for him to initiate touch or should he wait for permission?  She walked up to him and put her hands on her hips.  She flared her lats and twitched her arms to tease Stan.  Her towering presence overwhelmed his senses.

“Well, little man?” Cindy said with a serious expression, “You haven’t seen me in a week.  Don’t I get a hug?”

Now Stan leapt.  Cindy broke into a wide grin and caught Stan in mid-air.   She pulled him tight against her chest, crushing his midsection with her rocky biceps.  Stan nuzzled against her cheek.

“I missed you so much Cindy.”  He said.  He hung in her arms, closed his eyes and breathed in her scent. 

“I missed you too Little Man.”  She cooed. 

Cindy let Stan slide to the ground as Katherine walked up behind him.  Katherine sandwiched Stan between her and Cindy as she reached out to hug her best friend.  Stan went from one crush to another as the women brought their bodies together tightly.  Stan loved the feeling of being compressed between his two amazonian hard-bodied friends.  But were they friends?   Were they more than friends?  Yes.  They were definitely more than friends.

As the trio sat down at the kitchen bar to eat, Stan became pensive.

“I’ve been thinking about something.”  He said.  “This is a big house and I don’t want to be all alone in it.  Would you consider…”  he looked up sheepishly at Cindy and Katherine.  “Would you consider living here with me?”

Cindy and Katherine smirked at each other. 

“No seriously,” Stan continued.  “I have a plan.  All this money can be put to good use.  There’s plenty to live on, and the rest can be used to help people.   I want to make sure this trust is invested right so it grows, and then create a foundation to help people.  I…I just need some support.”

“You just want us to be support?  To work for you?”  Katherine asked with a skeptical look.

Stan hesitated.  His concerns about boundaries and his own burgeoning fantasies plaugued him again.  “Screw it.” He finally thought.

Stan got up and walked over to stand between them.  Seated in the bar stool chairs, the women were still taller sitting than Stan was standing.  He looked up at them earnestly.  His voice was low and uncertain. 

“I want you, both of you, to live here…because I need you.” 

Stan’s voice grew stronger and more certain.  “You saved me and changed my life.  You’re the most amazing women I’ve ever met.” 

A veil of veneration fell over his face, his voice choked with breathless adoration.  “You’re so…strong, so powerful, so…overwhelming.  I..I love you.  I love both of you.”

He waited to be berated or laughed at.  Instead Cindy and Katherine looked at him with satisfied grins.  Katherine laced her long arms around Stan and pulled him backwards into a tight, almost suffocating embrace.  She lifted him into her lap and lowered her head to his neck, nibbling him hard as her blonde locks tickled his face.  Katherine wrapped her feet around Stan’s legs and pulled them apart.  Cindy slipped off a sandal and raised a sexy bare foot into his crotch.  The foot that could deliver crippling blows to the largest men was now an erotic tool as Cindy’s toes groped Stan’s growing erection.

“Little Man,” Cindy said as she and Katherine mauled him into arousal, “we were already moving in.  You just didn’t know it yet.”

This time Stan cried tears of ecstasy and joy.

Offline clineman123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2020, 10:00:23 pm »
Great chapter can't wait to see if Angie moves in as well.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2020, 02:52:33 pm »
Funny you should ask!  This is the final installment.  I hope you've all enjoyed it.

Over the next couple of days, Stan’s emotional state became steadier.  His empathetic instincts kicked in around Cindy and Katherine and told him that they needed healing as much as he did.  Still, he had moments where the enormity of the past week overwhelmed him.  He was having one of those moments and decided to go to the gym for the first time since they had been back in the house.  Maybe some exercise would do him good, so he got on a treadmill and ran.  He tried to avoid looking at the shower room at the end of the gym, but he couldn’t help himself.  It caused his lingering negative emotions to come back.  He stopped running tried to steady himself. 

“Get hold of yourself damn it!”  He whispered to no one.

A hand appeared on his shoulder.  He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.  His two angels were a constant source of inner strength to him.  Stan turned around to gaze…at an enormous pile of pulsing pecs spilling out of an overstretched tank top.  He jumped a mile high as Angie looked down on him with a hard glint in her steely eyes.  Angie still scared Stan, even though she had never actually touched him, except for ripping off his clothes.  Far from comforting him, seeing Angie and the shower room together triggered a renewal of the trauma and fear lurking in Stan.

Stan was standing still, facing Angie, as the tears started to flow.  Angie reached her monstrously large arms out.  Stan squinted through the tears, ready for her to commit some indignity on him.  Her big hands took hold of his skinny arms and drew him into her wide torso.  Her hold on him was surprisingly gentle.  Her body was as hot as it was hard, and Stan found his sobbing face wedged into the steamy canyon between her pecs.

“Stan, let it out if you need to.”

Stan wept for a minute, then started to compose himself.  As he calmed down, Angie palmed the back of his head and turned it up to face her. 

“I know you’re having a hard time right now, but I need you to be strong.”  Her deep voice was strangely soothing. 

“I’ve been trying.  I’ll get there.”  Stan said tentatively. 

“Good.” Angie said. “Cindy has a lot of shit to get over, a lot of pent up anger that she has to get out of her system.  She’s happy when she’s with you.  Katherine too.  Can you be strong for me?”

Stan nodded yes. 

Angie pulled his head back against her pecs.  “I’ve known those girls for a lot of years and they mean a lot to me.  I’ll always have their backs.”

“You’re a good friend to them.”  Stan observed in a soft voice.

“Hey.”  Angie’s voice was harsher and Stan looked up at her again.

“I’ve got your back too.  OK?”

Stan was taken aback.  “I…I…” He was at a loss for words.  Angie…cared…for him?

“But if you dare tell anyone that I was sweet and tender with you, I’ll break you into little bloody pieces.  Clear?”

There was the Angie he knew. 

“Yes Angie.”  Stan said with a little smile.  “Today is just weird.  It’s the first time I’ve been down here and seen that room again.  And you surprised me.  It just brought back a flood of feelings I wasn’t prepared for.”

Stan stared into Angie’s steel blue eyes.  For the first time, he really studied her.  Her face had a hard and brutal edge to it.  Her square jaw and intense glare alone were intimidating.  The hundreds of pounds of muscle below her face made Angie frightful.  But suddenly, she wasn’t frightful to him.  Her silky black hair softened her hard edges.  He remembered the bicep he kissed, and he looked down to the big arms holding him.  Even relaxed, Angie sported extremely vascular and straited muscle.  He rested two hands on one of her biceps.  Together they couldn’t cover the unflexed mass.  Stan turned his face back up to hers as desire crept into his heart.  As he gazed up, his breathing became unsteady and his lips parted in a silent plea.  Angie smirked.   

“Mmm.  Pussy bitch is back for more.”  She rasped.

Angie lifted Stan up to meet her lips and she ravaged his mouth with her tongue.  Stan’s hands caressed her traps, her delts, every muscle he could reach.  When she pulled away and set him down, Stan plastered his mouth onto her pecs, creamy with sweat.  He pushed aside her tank top and pleasured the nipple next to his mouth.  Angie flexed her pecs and made him chase after it. 

“My sweet little pussy bitch.”

Angie looked back at the shower room, the scene of their brutal retribution against Mark, and then back down to Stan.  She had a wicked idea.

“If the old memories of that room are bothering you, let’s go make some new ones.”

Before he could ask what she meant, Angie tossed Stan’s small body over her wide shoulder and marched him into the shower.  Stan got a bird’s eye view of her big jutting muscle butt and watched it waddle as legs thicker than him fought with each other to walk.

Angie dropped Stan to his feet and stood toe to toe with him.  Stan was dwarfed by the mountainous woman.  The widest part of his torso was no wider than the narrowest part of her waist.  From there, Angie’s body erupted with feet of muscle on either side through her lats and shoulders. 

“If you want to keep your clothes from turning into shreds, you’d better get them off, right now!” 

Stan did as he was ordered, quickly, as he saw her big paws starting to rise.  But instead of attacking him, she slipped off her tank top and pants.  He had seen Angie naked one time before, but the spectacle of watching her dismantle Mark had overshadowed his memory.  Now he could really see her, up close.  His face was in her pecs.  They were all beastly muscle.  The remains of her breasts were almost affectations.  The barest bit of loose skin held thick ripe nipples that were reaching out him.  Beneath the vestigial breasts were inches of deep pecs, with a winding crevasse between them.  Stan thought Cindy and Katherine had spectacular pecs, but Angie’s deep meat put them to shame.  They seemed alive and vicious when she flexed them.  The hypnotizing movement was sending a message: There is enough muscle in just one pec to destroy a mere man.  Stan made a peace offering to the godly chest by kissing each pec and the depths between them.   Off to the sides of Angie’s pecs were wings of the gods.  Her lats rose from her sharply ridged serratus muscles and looked like someone had shoved footballs under her skin.  Thick veins traced around those slabs of beef.  Angie raised her arms up like she was beseeching the heavens for more power.  She closed her fists and throbbed her arm muscles, raising veins everywhere.  Stan stared into the deep canyon under her arm.  The wide bowl formed by her arm, shoulder and lat was smooth and wet with sweat.  Angie’s pheromones drew Stan in.  He ran his hands up one of her lats and into the dampness.  One hand continued onto the mountain of pec and the other traced up the thick tall muscle of her bicep.  He braced himself on her muscles as his head ventured into the deep pit.  He kissed gently and licked her dew.  Angie was pleased with her worshipper.  She brought her arms inwards and flexed her biceps hard in all of their 21-inch glory.  The freakishly peaked biceps were bigger than Stan’s head.   He was sweating now and his cock was at full staff.  Angie brought one arm down into a side chest.  Stan wrapped both of his arms around one of hers and hugged his body to it.  He lay his lips on her protruding delt and struggled to keep his little body from shuddering to orgasm right then and there.

“Are you ready to meet your master, pussy bitch?”  Angie asked Stan.

She didn’t wait for an answer.  Angie reached her big hands around his waist, hoisted him straight up and flipped him upside down.  She cupped one hand around his head and squatted slightly.  This view of her sex made him understand Mark’s panic when he saw it.  Angie’s vagina was wild.  She had a tangled landing strip of hair, thick and bushy.  The lips of her labia spilled out of her body like a snarling creature.  Between the two was what Stan could only describe as a small cock: thick, at least 3 inches long and covered in veins.  Angie’s sex was so overwrought that is was almost vulgar.  Stan only had a second to contemplate the vision of female sexual dominance in front of his eyes.  Angie flicked Stan’s head into her crotch and closed her quads around it.  Before his head was consumed by muscle and sex, he heard one last order from his dominator:

“Eat it all.”

Stan’s skilled pussy eating techniques were facing a trial.  He was upside down in the largest vagina he’d ever encountered.  His lips weren’t kissing it.  Rather, his face was practically being consumed by it.  He sucked, licked, used his nose, wriggled his whole face, anything he could do to pleasure his godly lover.  He finally tilted his head to take in her clit and it felt like a mouthful of meat.  He pressed his lips around it tightly and flicked it hard with his tongue.  Then his world exploded.

While Stan’s head was being eaten by her loins, Angie was having fun with his other end.  She took Stan’s hard cock in her mouth and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner on steroids…which she was.  Angie felt Stan’s body begin to quiver, so she added to the overwhelming sensations he was experiencing; she inserted a thick finger in his asshole and massaged his prostate.  Stan screamed more loudly than he ever had in his life, but no one could hear it.  Instead, his scream became yet another set of vibrations deep in Angie’s pussy.  It pushed her over the edge.  The feeling of power and control, the knowledge that she was sexually dominating her prey, added to her euphoria.  Angie’s orgasm came in an uncontrolled flood of juices that threatened to drown its little victim.  Stan was also having the most intense orgasm of his life; the third time in a week he could say this.  He gulped, hoping to get air, but mostly he drank Angie’s cum.  Finally, she unlaced her giant quads from his head and flipped him right side up.  She backed up to a wall, leaned against it and slid down to sit while her orgasm passed.  She pushed Stan to the floor with her. 

Stan was a sight to behold and Angie had to laugh.  His eyes were unfocused in a thousand-yard stare.  The hair on the sides of his head was wet with her juice and sweat and sticking out at all angles.  His face was glazed to a high shine with her cum, and beet red from being compressed in her crushing thighs.  Stan’s mouth moved, but Angie couldn’t hear what he was saying.  She gently slapped his cheek.

“Pussy Bitch,” she sang, “What are you saying?”

“Breathe honey, don’t forget to breathe…” he croaked in a barely audible voice.

Angie threw her head back in a roar of laughter.  She got up to grab a towel and sat back down crosslegged.  She plucked Stan up, sat him in her lap and wiped his face clean.  Stan nestled against her chest.  There was a nipple next to his mouth, and he couldn’t resist running his tongue over it. 

“You might regret getting me worked up again.”  Angie warned Stan.  “You almost didn’t make it through one round with me.”

Stan pulled his tongue back in, wrapped his hands around Angie’s wider than life torso and rested his cheek on her rippling chest.

“Yes Angie.” 

“I’m a lot of woman for any man, Pussy Bitch.  But we’ll get you built up so you can take a little more of my punishment.”

Stan grinned up to Angie.  “Yes please, Angie.”

Angie turned Stan’s head up and looked him in the eyes.  “You’re going to be OK, Stan.  We’ve got you.”

“I know.”  He answered with a sigh.  “I don’t know how to thank you.”

“Well let’s see, there’s your mouth, your dick, your house, your money…your soul.”

Angie shifted Stan so his head was resting on a bicep.  She brought her mouth down to Stan’s and kissed him for several long minutes, tenderly this time. 

“Let’s head upstairs Pussy Bitch.  The girls are probably wondering where we are.”

Stan caressed Angie’s cheek.  “You’re moving in with us, right?” 

“Try to stop me, scrawny.  Somebody has to build some muscle on your puny bod.”

Angie and Stan dressed, and she led him upstairs, where Cindy and Katherine were working.

“Hey babes.”  Katherine said cheerily to the two of them.  “Stan, we have the paperwork here to set up your foundation.  Start signing so we can get this party started.”

Stan stood quietly for a second as he looked at his three amazon saviors and contemplated how his life had changed.  A week ago, he was nearly destitute and trying to do good in the world.  Now he could do good with the benefit of a trust fund.  He owns an amazing mansion and all the assets he could ever want.  But he also knows that three beefy muscle women own him.  They’ll rule his life with loving authority.  He knows his place and accepts it with joy. 

The End...for now.

Stay tuned for more adventures with Angie!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2020, 04:16:30 pm »
I was wondering how to continue this story, and had a fun idea.  This is very much a work in progress.  Hope you like!

The Prisoner 2: Sessions

Three months have passed since Stan’s life was taken over by his three muscular amazons, and their life was settled into a predictable, if still highly erotic routine.  Cindy continues to work as a Director for a high value hiring agency, a job that allowed her to work from home as often as not.  Katherine remained the majordomo of the mansion and managed most of Stan’s legal and financial affairs.  The women had plenty of time at the mansion to pursue their passion: honing their bodies and martial arts skills.  And, of course, to play with Stan, who was the best sex toy they could have imagined.  His talented tongue was always at their beck and call and he happily satisfied sex drives that were as developed as their muscular bodies.

Angie, the diesel beast of the house, spent most of her days in the mansion’s gym.  At 6’2 and 248 shredded pounds, she was built far beyond a professional level bodybuilder.  Competition judges wouldn’t know what to make of her overwhelming size, so Angie never bothered to compete.  She built her body for her own pleasure, power and dominance.  Stan never did understand how Angie supported herself, not that she needed to anymore.  But there were days, and some nights, when she would be out for hours and then come home with a duffle bag full of cash.  It was a mystery to Stan.  That is until one day Angie came to him with an unusual request.

I was sitting in the living room, reviewing financial documents, when Angie walked in.  She strolled up to me and ruffled my hair.  I’m still awed by her size and sometimes I experience it in strange ways.  Her hand sitting on my head, for example.  While her hand is on top of my head, but her fingers are touching my ears.  It’s like she’s palming a small ball.  God she’s hot.

“Hey,” she said to me sweetly.  “I need something from you.  It’ll be fun.  You game?”

That was a loaded question if I ever heard one.  I felt like requests from Angie were only one step short of orders, so…

“Sure.  The paperwork can wait.  What’s up?”

She looked at me with a mischievous smile.  “I have a client coming over today.  He wants to film me training him.  I’ve got the camera, but I need a cameraman.”

“That doesn’t sound too hard.  I didn’t realize you did personal training.”

Angie flashed me one of her really disturbing grins.  “It’s something like that.  I just want you to be a fly on the wall.  Don’t talk, don’t interfere, no matter what you see.  OK?”

Now I started to worry.  And apparently, I took too long to answer.  Angie gave me an impatient stare, the one with raised eyebrows that silently said “I love you, but don’t fuck with me.”

“Uh, yeah, sure.  I’ve got it.”

“Great.”  She said as a smile returned to her face.  Thankfully. 

Angie handed me a list of instructions to prepare for the shoot in the couple of hours we had before her client arrived.  In the meantime, she went down and started her own workout.  She trained like a beast, but today she was really pushing it.  I could hear the clanking of iron all the way upstairs.  I took a deep breath and wondered what manner of craziness I had agreed to.

Offline clineman123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2020, 12:57:57 am »
I can't wait to see what happens next!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2020, 11:09:26 am »
Promising start. Karma for all!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Prisoner

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View