Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580096 Posts in 73956 Topics by 29387 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 12:46:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. International 2012
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ms. International 2012  (Read 11948 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Re: Ms. International
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2012, 02:12:18 pm »
cannot found a link, use something faster like mediafire, it is easier for download
Thanks for "toning down" your request Karharot! I am always pleased to follow your suggestion, and have reupped below. Apologies for your problems, the previous host worked fine for me, but clearly is not as good as Media fire.

you are respectful member my friend, but this hosts problems which became
after ending of megaupload and multiupload
driving me sometimes mad  ;)
I know, I understand. It is so confusing, I end up using a search engine all the time trying to find something as good as Multiupload. I'll use Mediafire now, thanks for the suggestion  :thanks:
but any ideas what to use for clips? I don't post clips anymore, because I can't find a host that will take decent size files!
I'm enjoying the Ms I coverage so far, no sign of the Amateurs, might be as bad as last year for coverage of the Amateurs  :angry: Hope not!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 03:52:44 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 03:54:03 pm »

tate

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 03:56:32 pm »
Does anyone know how I can download the streaming videos?
Last year I used my usual downloaders, but this time it seems that it wants to download the video in several pieces, like 20 second clips or something. I really don't want to have to down load 20 clips for 1 video and peice them together. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 04:04:18 pm »
These 3 RX M*scle  posts zipped here   http://lix.in/-af8674

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 05:37:07 pm »
Prejudging

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 06:06:10 pm »
2012 show / Posedown / awards.  This and the last post from Flex zipped here   http://lix.in/-b8affc 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 06:31:47 pm »
2012 show comparisons.

lovefbbs

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2012, 07:08:57 pm »
Thanks Timmon.  Overall I'm quite disappointed, almost everbody looks smaller than usual, where's Alina's mass gone? Nice work Dillon. Brigita always sheds far too much body weight and losses muscle mass in the process. Monique Jones was big but soft as usual. On the plus side Debi Laszewski looked good, Geraldine Morgan is improving with every show (great arms btw) And someone I've never seen before, Alevtina Goroshinskaya has a nice physique. Nobody really stood out though imo. Haven't seen the final results yet, has Yaxeni won yet?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2012, 08:07:54 pm »
Thanks Timmon.  Overall I'm quite disappointed, almost everbody looks smaller than usual, where's Alina's mass gone? Nice work Dillon. Brigita always sheds far too much body weight and losses muscle mass in the process. Monique Jones was big but soft as usual. On the plus side Debi Laszewski looked good, Geraldine Morgan is improving with every show (great arms btw) And someone I've never seen before, Alevtina Goroshinskaya has a nice physique. Nobody really stood out though imo. Haven't seen the final results yet, has Yaxeni won yet?
Thanks lovefbbs.
Yes, results  in reply 12, but I'll republish them up here
Your 2012 Ms International is Yaxeni!

IFBB Pro FBB
1. Yaxeni Oriquen
2. Debi Laszewski
3. Alina Popa
4. Cathy LeFrancois
5. Kim Buck
6. Brigita Brezovac
7. Alevtina Goroshinskaya
8. Maria Rita Bello
9. Kim Perez   
10. Monique Jones
11. Zoa Linsey
12. Maria del Carmen Gomez-Seguro
13. Tina Chandler
14. Geraldine Morgan

Well done to everyone who thought Yaxini would win! Apart from that, Jubus did well, getting the top 3 right, just in the wrong order.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2012, 09:16:25 pm »
Comparisons and Yax gets her awards. That's  Dana Linn Bailey lifting Yaxeni's right arm in triumph, I believe? She looks ready to compete herself, would have been nice to see her. She is probably the only one strong enough to lift Yax's arm, her own muscles have quite a pump with the exertion!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 11:13:18 pm »
Pump room

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 11:21:58 pm »
Pump room and some fitness muscle

lovefbbs

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 01:12:38 am »
We knew Yaxeni would be competitive, and Debi has been up there recently, but what happened to Alina?  Quite disappointed in her showing.  She was looking so awesome a few weeks ago. :'(
She always does look awesome about a month out, she along with a few other FBBs seem to lose a good few pounds of quality muscle by showtime, she looked depleted almost scrawny, yet a month or 2 out she's big, hard, vascular aswell as full looking.. Disappointing really.

UK_Fan

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2012, 09:35:44 am »
We knew Yaxeni would be competitive, and Debi has been up there recently, but what happened to Alina?  Quite disappointed in her showing.  She was looking so awesome a few weeks ago. :'(
She always does look awesome about a month out, she along with a few other FBBs seem to lose a good few pounds of quality muscle by showtime, she looked depleted almost scrawny, yet a month or 2 out she's big, hard, vascular aswell as full looking.. Disappointing really.

Appears that last minute (last day or so really) prep makes like a lot of difference - seasoned pros like Yaxeni, Debi and Cathey know not to over-do it with the weight loss; hopefully something that the less experienced athletes can learn from.  Alina (and to a lesser extent Brigita) has the structure to win the top pro shows, as IMHO she has the best genetic gifts in the current crop of athletes, aside from Iris Kyle.  Most often I am amazed at how much muscle she loses between just a week or so out and the day of competition.

I hope she doesn't get too disheartened (she came third after all - a none-to-shabby result), and uses each contest experience to improve/refine her contest prep - I would suggest she consult with a retired pro or two to get an unbiased opinion and maybe some tips.  I am still looking forward to the day she finally "dials it in" come contest time and gets the big (not in financial terms!) reward. :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  Ms. International 2012

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View