Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576072 Posts in 73284 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:36:23 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 98704 times)

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2023, 01:55:55 pm »
Pegging gives you a feeling of fullness and stimulates the nerve endings along the way which is similar to rimming I guess and to some extend the prostate.

When you orgasm your PC muscle conract squeezing the prostate so hitting the prostate right feels like an orgasm over and over with regard to the sensations you get from prostate.
Eventually your prostate will contract and twitch on its own resulting in a dry orgasm that causes your body to tense followed by a very short refractory period. 

If you can get an errection while being pegged (for some reason I can only rarely) or get one after whle your prostate is still kicking and twitching (because she lift and carries you puts you in a bodyscissor poses or does anything to get you going) it will result in release.

Thanks for the description and explanation 👍🏽

I imagine the sessiongirls wouldn’t have to put a strap on but could use a toy and position
you while they ram it in with their hand. I wonder if some people would be willing to do that instead of the strap on, or if that’s a different sensation?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2023, 01:55:55 pm »

Offline josh3157

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2023, 04:32:38 pm »
Seems like now with the dominatrix section on sessiongirls and now bad kitty there are many providers posting strapon as an offering.  Has anyone had a bad experience with any of the ladies advertising strapon as a service?  Who out there should be avoided?

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2023, 12:18:33 pm »
Pegging gives you a feeling of fullness and stimulates the nerve endings along the way which is similar to rimming I guess and to some extend the prostate.

When you orgasm your PC muscle conract squeezing the prostate so hitting the prostate right feels like an orgasm over and over with regard to the sensations you get from prostate.
Eventually your prostate will contract and twitch on its own resulting in a dry orgasm that causes your body to tense followed by a very short refractory period. 

If you can get an errection while being pegged (for some reason I can only rarely) or get one after whle your prostate is still kicking and twitching (because she lift and carries you puts you in a bodyscissor poses or does anything to get you going) it will result in release.

Thanks for the description and explanation 👍🏽

I imagine the sessiongirls wouldn’t have to put a strap on but could use a toy and position
you while they ram it in with their hand. I wonder if some people would be willing to do that instead of the strap on, or if that’s a different sensation?

Yes they could use a toy instead of course. It depends if she has the skill and experience she can use a strap on with skill and still have her hands free to twist you into a pretzel. 
If she does not it might be a better experience if she uses a toy. 

Offline wolfscrum

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2024, 09:12:52 pm »
Does anybody know if Ruby Muscle  or Goddess Lauren do strapon sessions? If they do who would you prefer or how do they rank in your opinion for that kind of session?

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2024, 12:10:37 am »
I'm an old-timer and I began doing S&M sessions with Mistresses when I was 20 or so. My first Mistress wanted me to get used to wearing a butt plug during a session and when I went home. The sensation was like I had to... go to the bathroom. A year or so later a gorgeous Mistress advertised "reversed rape" or some term like that. Me being, looking back at it now, an innocent and / or idiot, I thought that meant, "Wow, she's gonna pin me to the bed, get on top and fuck me." Ahh... no. Again either a butt plug or strap on was involved. (It was so long ago I forgot which.) Anyway, the discomfort of those two times got me out of ever having a full strap-on experience.

However, as I got older, Mistresses and female bodybuilders have violated me with a gloved finger or two, and even a small butt plug. I'd almost like to try a strap on session now, but given my age and lack of flexibility down there, I'm not going to go down that road.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View