Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578291 Posts in 73592 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 04, 2024, 01:55:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rave girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rave girl  (Read 6524 times)

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
Rave girl
« on: April 03, 2023, 11:13:48 pm »
Rave girl
Tags: Domination, Muscle girl, Strength difference, Size difference, Worship, 

========

I was twenty at the time, spending my jobless days in my parents basement, playing video games with my friends and awaiting the weekends where we would go party.

One such weekend, my buddy had managed to get his hands on a few tickets to a rave not too far out of town. Naturally we were all psyched about it, and after loading the car up with some booze, we were off.

Now, the rave was much like the other raves we had been to before, loud, exhilarating, and packed full of people and their drinks. The only difference was the magnitude of the event. The amount of people on those grassy fields was absolutely ridiculous.

It didn’t take long for us to get completely smashed and to be honest, I couldn’t remember most of the event if I wanted to. All I remember is enjoying the music, the endless dancing, the euphoria brought on by some pills I might’ve taken, and of course, Rachel.

As the event was closing in on its last few songs, me and my friend Chris ran into a group of girls. There were four of them and they were all just dancing by themselves, having a blast. Chris immediately began hitting on the shortest girl there. I think her name was Emily and she was probably around 5’3. She was petite and curvy, and her raven hair was so long that it touched the top of her bubbly ass.

I on the other hand, couldn’t take my eyes of this one girl. She was taller than the others, blonde, and she was frikkin buff. She was wearing a black sleeveless top that did next to nothing to hide her ridiculous arms and shoulders. They were simply in your face, unapologetically, just like her traps that popped out by her sinewy neck. Her thighs were thick as fuck and her round ass was practically bursting out of her tiny denim hot pants.

I immediately felt intimidated, which was uncommon for me, being 6’2. She was probably around 5’8, so I was still taller, but she was absolutely jacked, unlike me. She looked like a cute viking with those muscles of hers, and me, being as skinny as a rail, felt a wave of insecurity wash over me as my inebriated brain tried to process the image.

I don’t know how much time had passed with me ogling her enchanting physique, but as I looked away for a moment to gulp up the rest of my drink, a cute and soft voice startled me, causing me to both choke on my drink and spit it out at the same time. With booze dripping down my chin, I turned around to see none other than the girl I had just eyed up, now standing right before me.

“You okay?” she giggled, raising her eyebrow, making a cute and silly expression.

“Uhh, yeah...” I laughed a bit awkwardly as I wiped my chin with my arm.

She introduced herself as Rachel and reached her hand out playfully, inviting me for a handshake. With her forearms being as thick, sinewy, and as vascular as they were, I half expected her to crush my hand as I reached out, but to my surprise her grip was as gentle as any.

I couldn’t help but glance down at our arms. Hers completely dwarfed mine, as did the rest of her physique, which caused me to feel a little confused, since she was so pretty. Again, she giggled as she called me out on checking her out. At first I tried to make up an excuse, but I was simply unable in the state that I was.

“So, you like?” she asked with a teasing gleam in her eyes as she flashed her pearly whites.

“W-what?” I blurted awkwardly, being totally confused.

“My muscles dude,” she laughed and brought her right arm up into a proud flex, “Do you like buff girls?” she continued.

“I... uhh,” I hesitated as I watched her pump her huge and sharply peaked bicep.

I was dazed, spellbound, trying to process what I was witnessing, and more importantly, feeling. I felt feeble and exposed, but I also felt myself quickly becoming aroused. It was weird. It felt different than it normally did with girls, almost like I was being forcibly turned on and like the most primal parts of me were being compelled to surface.

“Come on,” she chuckled lightheartedly as she grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me with her.

The initial pull felt almost violent and I was shocked at how forcefully she dragged me along, and how little I could do about it. Her grip was tight on my wrist and it actually hurt quite a bit. I immediately realized the strength disparity between the two of us as I watched her tensed up forearm, her bulging tricep, and her thick back from behind, as we left the rest of the group.

I looked over at Chris who had a look of amusement on his face as he saw what was happening. He kind of laughed and gave me the thumbs up as I got dragged away and lost sight of him.

Before I knew it, we were backstage, making out. Rachel was obviously taking charge and I was simply along for the ride. She sort of forced me backwards little by little as we kissed, her solid body in its unyielding advance practically running me over. Suddenly my back hit a wall, making a loud thud. Rachel giggled and looked up at me as she held me forcefully against the wall.

“You know, we’re all alone here,” she cooed as she looked at me with her alluring feline eyes.

Up close, I now noticed how beautiful her blue eyes were. They were large, and her makeup did an awesome job at accentuating their size. She had thick mascara and she had her eyeliner done with those wings at the ends, which gave her eyes that sexy cat-like look.

I could feel my heart pounding as the muffled music played. I was unbelievably turned on, and looking down at her wide, bulbous shoulders, and her thick pectoral muscles, it simply caused me to shudder with arousal.

“You don’t have to keep it bottled up you know,” Rachel grinned knowingly as she grabbed my crotch, “I can tell you like it.”

A sudden shot of sexual electricity shot through my spine as her grip tightened, weakening my knees as I stifled a moan. Within moments she clasped my balls with further assertiveness, bringing me down to her eye-level. Then came another squeeze, and another, and another, sapping my strength dry to the point where my knees finally caved in, causing me to collapse on the ground and against the wall.

I slowly gazed up at Rachel who now loomed over me, her imposing frame immovable. A wicked smirk painted her face as her ocean eyes peered through me.

“You know, I think this one would make more sense on you,” she giggled as she removed her black choker from her strong, sinewy neck.

Bending down by her hips, she put the choker around my thin neck, hooking her index finger under the now loose strap and pulled me closer to her face, clearly conveying that she was the one in control.

“Don’t you think?” she snickered.

Up close, her eyes were gripping, indomitable, forcibly shrinking my sense of self to where I saw myself as a frail, newborn gazelle, in the presence of a fully matured lioness. Her confidence, her assertive demeanor, and her vastly superior physicality, it all drained my virility with innate ease.

As she stood back up, she pulled my T-shirt off, exposing my scrawny torso. With a smug and satisfied grin she pulled her top off, revealing her breathtaking core and power packed upper body.

She spread her thighs apart, twisting her feet outward and into the ground, flexing her unbelievably massive quads. The individual muscle bellies exploded to attention, generating a beautiful landscape of thick, bulging, and deeply separated muscle. She placed her hands on her strong hips, leaning forward slightly, completing the crab pose. The striations in her bulging shoulders rippled, as did her thick upper pecs. She popped her bulging traps and spread her lats, which accentuated her ridiculous shoulder to waist ratio.

“What do you think?” she grimaced playfully, “Think you can compare?”

I was dumbfounded, my brain completely mangled, leaving me at a loss for words.

My mind was racing, struggling to comprehend that a woman could look so powerful, yet so hot. The curves of her sweeping muscles accentuated her femininity while simultaneously making her female superiority unquestionable, her indomitable strength that had since long transcended that of the average man.

My throbbing erection was tenting my sweatpants as obviously as it could, pulsating with unprecedented desire. I pulled them halfway down my thighs, along with my underwear, freeing my suffering manhood from its prison.

“Wow,” she remarked with a hint of derision in her voice, “I guess you have one muscle that can hold a candle to mine,” she cooed, “Weak, little, nothing,” she teased as she tensed her muscles further with each word.

Turned on to the point of being in a dreamlike state, I simply gawked up at her, quietly, as I practically drooled.

After holding the pose for a bit, Rachel relaxed. She removed her sports bra, freeing her beautifully small breasts, supported by her inordinately developed pecs. Her chest now unbound, she began to rhythmically pop, flex, and bounce her pecs, showcasing amazing control as she displayed their thickness.

A smug, one-sided smile emerged on Rachel’s face as she watched my dick respond in tandem with her repeated flexes. She moaned and purred sexily as she continued her sensual display.

I had never felt my dick this engorged before. It throbbed with longing, so absurdly inflated that I felt I’d grown two inches beyond my normal size.

Taking a few steps back, Rachel unzipped her shorts that were so undersized that they almost seemed painted on. Her ridiculously large, hard and bulbous glutes strained the denim, partially spilling out at the bottom. I had seen girls training their butts at the gym, but I had never fathomed that it could result in this level of muscular development, it was crazy. It made me reflect on the near absence of muscle in my cheeks on which I was sat, and I began trying to conceptualize how unbelievably much strength she must’ve packed in hers.

Slowly and sensually she began to pull her shorts down over her titanic thighs, along with her tiny white undies, unsurprisingly with some struggle as she sort of wiggled them over her vast quads, throwing them to the side along with her shoes.

Now fully nude, she stood in front of me, her muscle laden body on full display, a goddess in every sense of the word, glaring down at my meek existence with a mixture of conceit and amusement, a smirk playing at the corners of her mouth.

Extending her right leg forward, at a slight angle, she tensed her immense quad, causing the rippling muscles to jump to life. The sheer size and thickness of her thigh was unbelievable. Her inner-thigh muscles were absolutely enormous and exuded sexy, feminine strength that made complete mockery of the idea that a skinny girl with a thigh-gap was hot.

She ran her hand and fingers across the upper part of her thigh, near her clean-shaven, now naked vagina. “What do you think, am I bigger than you or what?” she teased.

Reaching for my throbbing shaft, I simply nodded absentmindedly, lost in erotic thought.

“God, I just love cute, weak boys like you,” Rachel continued as she twisted her leg further outward, flexing her massive diamond-shaped calf. “It just turns me on so much when I make you guys realize how strong a girl can be, and how weak and pathetic a man can be,” she began breathing with longing.

“I mean shit, look at my calf, it’s like twice the size of those twigs of yours,” she accentuated her flex as she looked down, admiring the size and shape of her calf.

Turning her head towards me, her face turned steel cold as she observed me pleasuring myself. Like a child about to be scolded by her mother, I felt a sudden unnerving chill run down my spine. Rachel’s face, while still sexy and sensual, now had a devilish look of displeasure and scorn to it.

“Who the fuck told you to stroke your cock?” she said sternly as she stomped over to me, bent down and grabbed me violently by the choker with her right hand, curling me inwards.

Her bicep exploded with power, just like the veins on her body. The sinews of her strong neck were tense, and a thick vein ran down it. Her right shoulder also displayed a large apparent vein that ran down her arm and across the outside of her bicep. It was however her massive forearm that took the cake when it came to vascularity. The veins crisscrossed across it, supplying it with energy and power to support her unbreakable grip. The sight was inconceivable, both in an intimidating way, but also in an erotic way.

Instinctively, both my hands grabbed her arm in a desperate attempt to relieve the tension of the strap around my neck. In another short, yet forceful yanking motion, she pulled me even closer as my hands groped her rock hard bicep.

Feeling it’s unyielding nature and impossible strength, I moaned meekly without volition, like a natural self-defense mechanism, designed to communicate submissiveness and harmlessness. While scared, I was unbelievably turned on as my dick throbbed painfully, fit to explode any minute in tribute to the goddess before me.

Rachel’s eyes suddenly softened, turning more mischievous than malicious, as a smirk appeared on her face. She slowly stood back up, still holding my weight through the strap as she curled me upwards. I held onto her bulging arm of steel as my legs were pulled along the ground as she took a few steps back.

Suddenly letting my weight go, Rachel let me down on my knees, still holding me by the choker. If she hadn’t, I might’ve simply collapsed.

“Now, worship me,” she said as she let me go.

I steadied myself on her massively muscled thighs, feeling like I held onto tree trunks. As a weak, frail young man, I had never felt so feeble, so unworthy of what I truly felt was the superior sex in that moment. How could I not? It was my reality.

I began to fondle her ripped quads, feeling the bulges and crevices of the individual muscle groups. I kissed and licked her meaty inner-thigh muscles, not daring to enter the realm of her womanhood without permission.

I bent lower, beginning to explore her rock hard calves. I almost couldn’t believe the mass they possessed as I couldn’t fit both my hands around either one.

Hearing Rachel moan, I looked up to see her touching herself with her right hand as she fondled her pert breast and massive pec. I kissed my way back up and reached my hands around the back of her thighs. I began to explore her bulging hamstrings, feeling the rock hard, and massively thick chords of muscle that tied into her rear.

Suddenly I felt my hair get grabbed by the back of my neck. My head was tilted back and I gazed up, past the mountain of muscle that was Rachel’s body, and saw her now gentle, sultry, and flushed face. Guided by her strength, I was pulled up against and into her beautiful vagina.

Taking the cue, I began to suck and lick with endless desire. She tasted sweet and I quickly found her clit, which I was surprised by it’s size. It wasn’t huge, but definitely significantly bigger than any other girl I had been with.

I prided myself on being decently skilled with my mouth and tongue, and with my maneuvers, Rachel moaned with delight, communicating her pleasure with her strong grip on my neck.

I reached up and grabbed the massive and solid mounds of muscle that were her glutes. So unfathomable were their size that my palms couldn’t come close to enveloping them. I shuddered as I realized the amount of muscle she carried in her lower body, and subsequently, the strength she possessed. In the moment, I felt as if she had more muscle on her lower body than I did on my entire body.

Suddenly, she pulled me away, strongly by my hair, causing me to lose balance and fall backwards onto my back. Looking up at my muscle goddess, I saw her frantically masturbate, her forearm muscles rippling and the engorged veins dancing.

I was in awe at her statuesque and muscle laden body as it writhed with pleasure. She was in some primal animal-like state, lost in lust and desperate for pleasure and release. I made eye contact with her, immediately feeling the authority she had over me.

“Cum now,” she commanded In between moans.

I had been on the edge of exploding for what seemed like forever, and with that command my dick felt like it was erupting, my seed forcefully surfacing at the command of its mistress. Without having touched myself, my dick ejected massive and repeated loads, with such force that they landed on Rachel’s thighs, and even her abdomen.

Mixed in with my own meek moans of pleasure, Rachel moaned louder than I’d ever heard a girl do. A bit of liquid shot out of her womanhood as she continued rubbing herself feverishly. As my own pleasure subsided, she kept moaning, her orgasm coming in waves that never seemed to stop.

I was astonished. I felt like I was witnessing the true nature of a female. The superior sex, that to me, possessed the innate potential to dominate its counterpart with ease if manifested.

Finally calming down, Rachel stopped pleasuring herself. She looked down at me and smirked as she raised her arms, spread her legs, and flexed, displaying the most awe-inducing double bicep pose that I could’ve imagined as I blacked out.

Offline brave_archer

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Rave girl
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 07:01:20 am »
I dream of finding a muscle girl at a rave. This was super hot.  :bravo:

Offline Dan_D

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 12:16:56 am »
One of the best stories on this site. Very well written and really brings this fantasy to life. Great job!

Offline jjc1230

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 03:35:42 am »
I miss going to raves, I think you captured the setting of them perfectly in this story! I would have loved to met a muscle woman at one of the many raves and festivals I went to over the years!

Offline R41N

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2023, 08:42:29 am »
Thanks for the comments guys.

I miss going to raves, I think you captured the setting of them perfectly in this story! I would have loved to met a muscle woman at one of the many raves and festivals I went to over the years!
That’s great to hear, jjc. I’ve never been to a rave myself, so I’m glad you found the story immersive.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rave girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View