Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575774 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 03:37:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi i am Emi from Bugaria
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hi i am Emi from Bugaria  (Read 15503 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Hi i am Emi from Bugaria
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 02:31:56 pm »
Hi guys and Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed a great party! I was dieting because I started my pre-contest preparation.
As I work at full-time it's impossible for me travel or take some appointments. May be later, who knows...
Hello Emilie Happy New Year also for you  ;)
I wish you that your preparation go well. I'm your fan and I support you. I have seen your photos posted here and In my opinion you have an excellent basic structures and your biceps are really very big. I think that you'll become a great famous bodybuilder. I bet on you.
Please I'm very happy if you post here some photos that testify your improvements.
The next month I put you in list on the poll The Biceps Goddess of Febbruary 2010 and on the poll The Legs Goddess of Febbruary 2010 in this way I can give you a little help for be more known in the world of female bodybuilding as you deserve.
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 02:31:56 pm »

emilie

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 08:56:28 pm »
@ RobMash  Thanks for the proposition, that will be a great honor for me. Now I poste some pictures just for show you my start position. I'll upload regularly some new pictures to keep you updated about my progress.

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

emilie

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2010, 08:58:32 pm »

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2010, 11:21:28 pm »
@ RobMash  Thanks for the proposition, that will be a great honor for me. Now I poste some pictures just for show you my start position. I'll upload regularly some new pictures to keep you updated about my progress.

Hello Emilie. Thank you very much, all members of this forum have pleasure to see her photos and yours progress. I'm very happy  if you post your progress here regularly.
I have seen her new photos and you have really a good basic structures. I garantee you that I'm very "selective" to do compliments and I do compliments only to few bodybuilders. I think that you have inclined for the bodybuilding more then the 90 percent of new bodybuilders because you have also a favorable genetic. I'm sure that your mass and condition will great improve  in the future. I'm a personal trainer from many years and I think that I'm quietly good to see the talent. I bet on you for the future and I totally support you. Go Emilie!!!
I Saradas

Walder

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 02:29:18 pm »
Congrats from Spain, very nice look !

Offline lanky

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 04:34:41 pm »
wow incredible

Offline sean238

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 09:26:33 pm »
You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful body. Thank you for sharing your pics with us/ :-*

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Hi i am Emi from Bugaria

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View