Pages:
Actions
  • #931 by juggaknott2011 on 01 Sep 2019
  • Hey everyone new here wanted to say hello !! I am a fan of bodybuilding women and men's ! hope everyone has a safe and wonderful LABOR DAY !!! 8)
  • #932 by garther789 on 08 Sep 2019
  • Hello everyone. I'm garther789. I live in Canada and I'm a fan of huge female muscle. BTW my birthday is coming up this week.
  • #933 by stesmith20000 on 06 Oct 2019
  • Hi, just joined. There’s an intersection between female bodybuilding and female boxing, so hopefully, this site will help me identify pictures.
  • #934 by SeaMan on 13 Oct 2019
  • I only recently discovered Saradas.  Long time WB270 fan.  My first experience was with Debra D'Andrea Dynamite (sp?) maybe 15 years ago.  Wrestling++.  The internet was much tamer then.  Amazing experience, but I was surprised by what I suspect were hormone impacts.
  • #935 by adynamo274 on 14 Oct 2019
  • Hello, I had found this site 2 months ago and created an account, and between work and life, forgot to say hello! So saying hello better late than never right? I am male in my mid 40s in NJ, I discovered FBB about 15 years ago and it really intrigued me. I followed some competitions, and some of the at the time mainstream competitors, many of which are now retired as it was during my late 20s/early 30s. So when I found this site, I was ecstatic, since I do not use Twitter, and looking forward to being a part of this community. I am obviously a newbie, so may lurk a little but do love interaction too. Pleased to meet everyone!
  • #936 by garther789 on 24 Oct 2019
  • Hello, I had found this site 2 months ago and created an account, and between work and life, forgot to say hello! So saying hello better late than never right? I am male in my mid 40s in NJ, I discovered FBB about 15 years ago and it really intrigued me. I followed some competitions, and some of the at the time mainstream competitors, many of which are now retired as it was during my late 20s/early 30s. So when I found this site, I was ecstatic, since I do not use Twitter, and looking forward to being a part of this community. I am obviously a newbie, so may lurk a little but do love interaction too. Pleased to meet everyone!

Pleased to meet you too.  :wob:
  • #937 by PhysiqueGuyUK on 29 Oct 2019
  • Hello all

Just checking in here. 28yo guy, UK, Sheffield. Powerlifter/strongman, 6'6 285lbs. LOVE ripped women and female bodybuilders. Would be great to chat to other UK fans or even UK fbbs.
  • #938 by texwiller on 02 Nov 2019
  • Hello there
    I just saw the forum and became a member, but I haven't had a chance to visit yet. I think it is a very nice environment, I hope we can have a nice time with all users.
  • #939 by ramp rat on 09 Nov 2019
  • Hi, I go by Dan. I'm 43 years old, I'm married, and Im a bodybuilder. I've been doing it for 11 years now. I've always loved female bodybuilders, ever since they first emerged in the early '80s. I'm looking forward to finding out about my new favorite topic, bodybuilding in Japan.
  • #940 by Mistah77 on 15 Nov 2019
  • Hello all my name is Marcus from Atlanta,Ga I have been a fan of muscular women for a long time maybe 15. I'm glad to be here with like minded people.
  • #941 by Auzon1019 on 24 Nov 2019
  • New to the site. Excited to look around.
  • #942 by FrankieDC on 26 Nov 2019
  • My name is Frankie. I'm from Washington, DC.  I've done some competitive amateur power lifting. Mostly, I train for myself. I love all the women who train for strength and muscle.
  • #943 by Hunkyscot45 on 28 Dec 2019
  • Hi everyone just a quick hello and to say i am excited to join what looks such a fun and well informed site, and of course hope everyone had a good Christmas
  • #944 by cachacero on 02 Jan 2020
  • Hello!

I am from Brazil and have been into women with muscles for more than 10 years!

I will post pictures here from Brazilian amateurs/beginner bodybuilders who haven't earner their space on the forum yet.
  • #945 by Sheep on 03 Jan 2020
  • Hey Rambo uk here too Surrey. Where are you?
Pages:
Actions