Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by arcore23 on 10 Jun 2008
  • Fake breast are an addition to a female body, I like more this kind of fake, also because it's not a bad addition..
    • arcore23
  • #17 by davejones on 10 Jun 2008
  • As long as they're not unproportianate they're great. When they get too huge they can get pretty strange looking.
    • davejones
  • #18 by fitgirlfanat on 20 Jun 2008
  • As long as they're not unproportianate they're great. When they get too huge they can get pretty strange looking.

unproportionate, different sizes (nipples looking unmatched), and bad job (able to see the silicone marks through the skin), all amount to it being NOT a good look.   
    • fitgirlfanat
  • #19 by stringsevin on 23 Jun 2008
  • I like fakes too, personally. The perkyness is something I can't get over.
    • stringsevin
  • #20 by naten on 23 Jun 2008
  • Sometimes they look good and sometimes ridiculous.
    • naten
  • #21 by papaya25 on 24 Jun 2008
  • Any women should have breasts and hips.
    Since most of fbb don't have natural breasts what else can they do ?
    • papaya25
  • #22 by guadal on 24 Jun 2008
  • Yes, but without exaggerations.
    • guadal
  • #23 by Ozzy on 24 Jun 2008
  • i must say that i prefer natural chests, even if i also appreciate fakes

in fact, i think that i like both...

it is rather strange, besides: i love masculine chests, without the slightest trace of breast, 100 % muscle, like dena westerfield's or colette guimond's, and i also like huuge breasts absolutely disproportional, like chelsea charms 's

let us say that when it is made well, this does not upset me, but some bodybuilders were better without (my dear cindy, sorry, but i think you were more beautiful before...)

and of course, a natural big chest is also nice... ;)
    • Ozzy
  • #24 by spank on 26 Jun 2008
  • As long as the nips are dark and long ;D( krissy chin / angela mraz )
    • spank
  • #25 by d44h11 on 26 Jun 2008
  • Simple. They're fine unless its obvious the surgeon has done a poor job e.g Roxie Rain (in one of her  Athena wrestling videos she had to support one boob to stop the skin folds showing).
    • d44h11
  • #26 by _AV_ on 01 Jul 2008
  • I love FBB´s ONLY with big fake breasts! Bigger is better!
    • _AV_
  • #27 by gotspeed on 01 Jul 2008
  • Either way is fine!
    • gotspeed
  • #28 by beanoman on 13 Jul 2008
  • I think that implants are fine as long as they're not overdone or not proportional.  Jamie Eason's are a good example.
    • beanoman
  • #29 by Timmon on 15 Jul 2008
  • I prefer natural. However, I think fake boobs look good under clothes, and let's face it, most women do have their clothes on most of the time!
    Naked, they seldomly look good in my opinion, and FBB's struggle at contest time, due to no body fat to cover up the "joins" and the skin looks stretched etc. Damn, I'm right off my supper now.

However, at the end of the day, it's the woman's decision, and if they think it looks good to have a boob job, and if it makes them feel more confident, that's what matters. And then hope you choose a good surgeon.
  • #30 by quad1000 on 17 Jul 2008
  • They look like crap, just like fake nails.  Anybody turned off by Annie R?  Didn't think so.  I won't name the worst offenders who's rack jobs always look totally ridiculous.

PLEASE somebody make sure Aleesha doesn't go that route!
    • quad1000
Pages:
Actions