Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by brightside on 25 Jun 2008
  • yes me to..i was about 12...and some years later i found the book "The Women" by Bill Dobbins in a bookstore in cologne and bought it..it costs 50DM and damn..that was better tha 100playboy magazine..i also bought many VHS-Tapes from muscle elegance and damn they were so expensive to that time for me...
    • brightside
  • #32 by Ozzy on 25 Jun 2008
  • i was under 10, in the late 80's... i can t remember exactly when...

my first encounter with the world of female muscle was in a bookshop, when i saw a cover of a french mag call "le monde du muscle", with anja schreiner...
    then, each month, when i was going on a bookshop, i was looking for this kind of mag... but i only look at them... i so met shelley beati, tonya knight, cory everson...
    when i finally bought a muscle and fitness, at 12, it was incredible! there were a lot of pics of sharon bruneau, with which i fell in love immediatly...

then, other mag, internet...
    • Ozzy
  • #33 by spank on 26 Jun 2008
  • For myself I was 12.
    • spank
  • #34 by aikanaro on 28 Jun 2008
  • 16-21, though there was this Gianna Nanini music video in the 80s with this big girl in it...  ;D
    • aikanaro
  • #35 by charliebrown on 30 Jun 2008
  • under 10, I guess
  • #36 by _AV_ on 01 Jul 2008
  • 31+
    • _AV_
  • #37 by hhheeeyyy1234 on 17 Jul 2008
  • when I was like 6 at the grocery store there was a book with Gladys Portugues on it and I felt weird inside and my legs started shaking

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Bodies-Gladys-Portugues/dp/0440534240
    • hhheeeyyy1234
  • #38 by smithgpost on 17 Jul 2008
  • It must have been around 10. I went to a news stand and I saw a huge biceps of a female bodybuilder. I don't know who she was but I was hooked since then!
  • #39 by BigMaik on 25 Jul 2008
  • I was 15. I zapped in the tv-program and suddenly there she was -  :o - DENISE RUTKOWSKI!!!
    She competed at the USA NPC 1991.
    I felt in love instandly!
    • BigMaik
  • #40 by oopsarn on 06 Aug 2008
  • 16~21 :)
    • oopsarn
  • #41 by mik73blaze on 07 Aug 2008
  • Actually kinda funny story.  There was that Magic School bus book, I must have been 7 or 8 and I really liked this picture in the book where they where they were growing after being shrunk down to go inside the human body, and the girl was much bigger than the guy.

Also, there was a commercial in the late 80's where girls were growing bigger than guys, I was around 8 or so.  I liked both these things but didn't know why.  Saw my first bodybuilding contest on TV in early 90's and it all clicked.
    • mik73blaze
  • #42 by pekin on 27 Sep 2008
  • 16-21
    • pekin
  • #43 by Heatseeker on 04 Sep 2009
  • About 25 years ago,  when I was working out with a cousin of mine.  The girlfriend of buddy of his was a competing bodybuilder and when I met her I knew that  a hard woman was good to find.  The Internet has propelled that interest.  Bikini babes are great but I learned that bikini babes with six packs even better!
  • #44 by pekin on 04 Sep 2009
  • when I have 20. I see A photo of bev francis in a sport's magazine.
    • pekin
  • #45 by nigelw1 on 07 Sep 2009
  • since i was a lad i have always loved fbbs im now 49 and still think they br fantastic remember a picture of bev frances in the sun in the early eighties when she was first on the scene and the first really big girl the photo of her was walking on a beach carring a sports bag and wearing a bikini top i coulnt beleive the size of her arms and chest at the time and compeared with the likes of rachel maclish of the sam period she made them look like fitness girls and in pumping iron 2 when she did the most muscular pose that was awesome love the fact that through the times there have been a lot of the girls getting bigger than ever more is definatly best i love the huge women :o
    • nigelw1
Pages:
Actions