Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581399 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 04:47:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Deposits  (Read 6281 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Deposits
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2022, 03:59:42 pm »
I usually say I'm into X + Y + Z in the initial email and only get into specific details after verifying schedule and price compatibility. A long email probably gets ignored, seems to be the effective strategy. Then deposit after we both agree to specifics. I once tried to do a skype session with someone and she refused to even tell me if she was available on such-and-such date until after receiving payment. Some people I just have no clue how they get through life when that feels normal to them.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2022, 03:59:42 pm »

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2022, 04:44:24 pm »
You pretty much nailed it abra. And you said it more succinctly than I did so thanks for that! That's pretty much the same route I take as I found it works well. I send an initial straightforward one paragraph email that covers the basics so the girl knows im serious, not going to waste her time, and gives her most of the info she needs.  You don't send multi page long details in the first few emails because I know girls don't have time for that. Then once you have the general parameters set and a date in the first 3  emails typically, I give them the deposit.  As now I also know the girl is serious about her travel plans and is willing and capable of delivering for the most part the type of session I prefer. Then once the basics are all agreeable and the girls know their going to get paid for their time, there's usually always the willingness from the girl to get into more specifics and hammer out the final details. Seems pretty simple to me and its worked well for me before. But like you said it's lost on some of these women now doing sessions.

Offline Ticobueno

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2022, 11:21:23 pm »
Apologies if this has already been pointed out (several times).  Schmo's no show all the time.  If you are a repeat customer, then I can see getting a pass on the deposit, but even then sometimes they need that cash for pre-paying travel expenses.  Yet still some girls don't require a deposit and some do.  I think its a good practice because there are way too many douche bags who schedule sessions with no intention of ever showing up.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2022, 07:15:31 pm »
Just spent time with one of my favorite ladies who was really "bummed" by her trip so far!!!  Had driven over 1,000 miles in the previous three days and had only 6 of 21 appointments  show up...most cancelling at the last minute :angry:  One who did show up said he'd left his wallet in the car and never came back!!! And of course, everyone is expecting to have their deposit returned I'm sure!!!

This puts not only her in a bind, but really puts Jennifer at sessiongirls in a no win situation as well.  All because of the "idiots" who want to play "games!!!

My thought...all ladies should start by implementing a NO REFUND policy...they've been way too lenient for too long and it's time to send these types  of guys a message.  Of course, there are legitimate excuses, but my guess is that under those circumstance they can use their deposit for a return engagement.

Just saying...

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    80%
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2022, 07:29:27 pm »
Just spent time with one of my favorite ladies who was really "bummed" by her trip so far!!!  Had driven over 1,000 miles in the previous three days and had only 6 of 21 appointments  show up...most cancelling at the last minute :angry:  One who did show up said he'd left his wallet in the car and never came back!!! And of course, everyone is expecting to have their deposit returned I'm sure!!!

With stuff like this, it's really amazing there's still even women on the scene at all. And yeah, I'm sure the guy who "left his wallet in the car" is the exact type of person who complains about deposits.

I pretty much now believe in the theory that a lot of these guys just "get a rise" out of e-mailing, talking with and setting things up with the women. That's what they get a thrill out of. Then on the day of, they either chicken out of showing up or just end up not wanting to pay.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2022, 08:28:15 pm »
I met a girl who was telling me she had to raise her rates due to inflation of travel costs, and she drives instead of flying to remain as flexible as possible basically. She also sometimes sleeps in her car on a road trip because hotels are too expensive. No idea how many no-shows she gets.

Sorry, but if the woman has to cancel, deposit should be refunded. If the guy cancels, sure, don't refund it. You're only penalizing the good guys for the timewasters' behavior if X doesn't get a refund because Y no-showed and it's not worth her time to continue the tour. Anyway, a lot of people are starting to do only 1-2 day trips, even cross-country, probably to limit the risk of no-shows, at least you're not on the hook for 5 days worth of hotels then.

I pretty much now believe in the theory that a lot of these guys just "get a rise" out of e-mailing, talking with and setting things up with the women. That's what they get a thrill out of.

I think it's a function of the nature of the SG website. There are many profiles to look at. I know there have been cases where I reached out to someone and didn't get a response for 3 weeks, by that point I was no longer interested, or even where I booked 2-3 months out and wasn't as excited about the session as I had been initially. I've never cancelled on anyone for that sort of thing, but it was a lesson not to book until 3-4 weeks out, and not to book a new person the first day you see their profile. But anyway, this is a bit different from someone who never intends to book in the first place and intends to, from day 1, piss her off by no-showing.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View