Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577396 Posts in 73486 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 10:06:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Riverdale Muscle Redux
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Riverdale Muscle Redux  (Read 3682 times)

Offline alphacenaurian

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Riverdale Muscle Redux
« on: July 17, 2021, 04:09:23 am »
I've been working on this one for a little while. I didn't know exactly where to post it, but then I saw this subforum and some of the stories and figured: "hey, here's a good spot!"

And on with da show:

Riverdale Muscle Redux
By Adam Morrison (Alpha Centaurian)
Based on the story “Big Ethel Gets Bigger” by Femgrowth
All characters copyright Archie Comics. This is just a fanfiction, and is not meant to profit on or infringe on said characters.

Riverdale, present day

Dilton Doiley was someone you would consider a very unique individual. He was brilliant and intelligent, with knowledge in many branches of science and technology. He kept up on the various trends and advancements, reading many trade papers, forums and following postings by a number of noted scientists. But he was also immensely physically structured with huge muscles covering his body. Sure, he was only about five feet eight inches tall, but this didn’t hinder his powerful appearance in the least. He didn’t have to do much to upkeep his admirable physique, but in the past eighteen years he kept up a casual exercise program just in case. He wore a conservative suit with dress shirt and tie that did little to hide his muscles, but did manage to keep him from looking too much like a super hero.
   The experiment/accident that considerably altered him and some of his fellow teenagers was fresh in his mind as he was typing in the monthly logs he kept on his computer. He stared at the flat-screen monitor in front of him, the image on the monitor reflecting against each of his lenses. It was more an exercise of routine than noting anything groundbreaking, or even to post on any site or forum. He glanced over the words that he had entered on the screen, repeating the words in previous entries he had made:
   The changes to my physique and those of Ethel Jones, nee Muggs, and Forsythe P Jones have continued to be remnant. One could presume them to be permanent at this point. Indeed, in the case of “Big Ethel”, they continue to be improved upon as she continues to push her limits. The issue of Mr and Mrs Jones, one Hieronymus J “Meathead” Jones, is also gifted with an incredible physique that is prone to mass acceleration. Other offspring of “infected” individuals have also shown some propensity towards muscular development, but so far, only the children of early “infected” subjects have grown up with an unexplained level of muscularity.
   Dilton scanned the text, confirming what he already knew for the umpteenth time. He continued typing:
   The counter-agent developed and issued to the “infected” has otherwise seemed to stem the spreading of the formula which caused the accelerated muscular development. Fortunately, I was able to secretly apply the “cure” to the unwilling subjects and the early “infected” were willing to be injected with the cure. To date, Archie Andrews, Ethel Muggs, Elizabeth Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Forsythe P Jones, Midge Klump and myself have all been treated and no longer infect others with the formula. Geraldine Grundy, former teacher of Riverdale High School, also no longer passes the formula, as she is deceased.
   It was painful, slow strokes that Dilton entered in this last sentence. He sighed with great malaise as he tortured over the memory of his great, and to date, only love. Miss Geraldine Grundy was his and his friends’ English teacher in their high school years. He looked over to the picture he kept of her on his desk. Her massive, amazing body was contained in only a silver posing bikini as she flexed her powerful, sexy muscles towards the camera. Her tanned skin was rippling with veins and incredible muscles, belaying her then age of sixty-two.
Miss Grundy smiled towards the lens, seemingly towards anyone looking at the picture, but Dilton knew the smile was for him. They had been in a deep relationship and made passionate love many times over the years. Even though they never married, they had lived together for ten years after Dilton graduate from University, only four years after the experiment.
Even though the experiment had granted Miss Grundy an admirable body, mortality was not yet conquered, and she left the world only fourteen years after the changes. Dilton was overcome by grief at the loss of the woman he loved, but knew that she would have wanted him to continue on in the world. Besides, he knew his students counted on him to continue to enlighten them with the teachings of science.
Well, perhaps this was a bit of a stretch, but none-the-less, Dilton was a well-liked teacher at Riverdale High School, where he taught science for the past ten years. Rather than take his discoveries to new heights and bask in fame and fortune, Dilton decided to go for a more low-key and humble path. He decided that the unchecked results of his formula were better kept under wraps and took great lengths to keep the secret of the formula just that: a secret. Dilton felt he owed it to the others so that they could maintain an otherwise normal life.
That’s enough for today, thought Dilton, no need to keep rehashing the same material.
He hit save in the writing application, making sure to keep the document in the encrypted folder on his flash drive. Dilton took out the flash drive and locked it in his desk drawer. He exhaled sharply and drew his hands through his hair as if to brush away the stress. He looked around the classroom he was set up in. The mid-afternoon light shone through the glass windows onto the various plants set up in boxes and pots, testament to the students interested in botany. The tables and chairs were in neat order, ready for the next day’s class. Posters on the wall showed diagrams and pictures of cells, organisms and anatomies.
Dilton fantasized about the next day’s ruckus: various loud students laughing and talking as they attempted to mix chemicals up, cut apart hapless worms or frogs, and usual social dynamics that happen in school. He smirked to himself as he remembered Charity Lodge-Smyth, daughter of Veronica Lodge, trying to use her feminine wiles to distract Meathead Jones away from his dissection of a rat, but unable to wrest his attention away. For a presumed musclehead, Meathead was incredibly intelligent and seemed to prefer the more academic pursuits in school.
“Ah, Veronica.” Mused Dilton. “Head and CEO of Lodge Industries. Married Michael Smyth, heir to the Smyth-Heiden fortunes. Now back living here in Riverdale with your husband and three children.”
Dilton wondered why the rich socialite and former internationally-famed professional body builder Veronica Lodge-Smyth had come back to Riverdale, but he reasoned even the wealthy got home sick for their childhood towns. Jughead and Ethel had never left Riverdale, and continued to be great friends of Dilton. Ethel was a very successful personal trainer and Jughead had taken over Pop’s Diner. However, Archie and Betty had moved away after their own marriage, and hadn’t been heard from in years.
“Let’s do a mental check on the others. Reggie Mantle: moved to New York. Moose: Los Angeles. Ginger Lopez: Vancouver, British Columbia. Chuck Clayton and wife Nancy: Riverdale, still. Cheryl Blossom: New York. Kevin Keller and husband: Chicago. Brigitte Reilly: New Orleans. Frankie and Maria: Riverdale. Hmm… whom am I missing?
“Ah, yes. Midge Klump!”
Dilton paused. Yes, he remembered well giving her the counter-agent injection nine years ago. After that, she disappeared from Riverdale. He racked his brain trying to remember if he had heard or read of any appearance of the muscular young woman.
“I don’t seem to remember what happened to Midge.”
“And yet here I am!” Midge exclaimed.
Dilton started and turned towards the voice of the female who suddenly appeared in his classroom.
There stood Midge Klump, similar in height to Dilton, and just as muscular. She was dressed in tan capris pants and low-heel strapped shoes. A tasteful light purple halter top was matched with a tan short jacket that covered her back, shoulders and upper arms. The outfit had been tailored to house her considerable physique so it wouldn’t rip, but her muscles showed through. Now in her mid-thirties, Midge was still a very beautiful woman, but there were signs of age creeping around her features.
Dilton could only stare at the figure in front of him. He still remembered the night they spent together. He had refused her offer of intercourse, but she had given him oral. Indeed, that was how she had gained her considerable physique. He remembered how he had barely managed to resist giving in to her seduction attempt; her beauty and sensuality combined with her bodybuilder body had severely tempted him, but his love for Miss Grundy had persevered. Looking at her now, Dilton still found her very attractive; indeed, the years had been kind, and given his propensity towards older females, she had only become more alluring to him.
“Midge!” Dilton managed to put together the words. “Wow. You look great.” His usual verbosity failed him.
Midge’s composure slipped a little as she felt flattered by Dilton’s simple yet effective compliment. Having many lovers over the years, Midge prided herself on being in control of her emotions and in control of the situations she found herself in. But she found the strange attraction she had to him when he first changed rekindled. His boyish looks combined with his physique, which was hidden in a Clark Kent-eque way, charmed and enticed her.
It didn’t help that she remembered how well-endowed Dilton Doiley was, and still appeared to be by the bulge in his pants. Midge’s eyes managed to flash towards his pants and traced the considerable bump.
“Mr. Dilton Doiley.” Midge stated in a matter-of-fact way. “Teacher and faculty member of Riverdale High School, his alma mater. Well loved by students and staff.”
Midge advanced in a casual way, striding towards Dilton. She took a seat on the end of his desk, crossing legs and giving him a good view of her hips and thigh muscles. Dilton gulped as her physical presence was seeming to heat up his body temperature. He felt a strange attraction to Midge, stirring up the feelings he resisted eighteen years ago.
“What brings you here, Midge? I was just going over some notes, and by coincidence, I was trying to recall what you were up to after our last encounter.”
“I’m back in Riverdale, Dilton. I decided that I’ve travelled around long enough, and came back to write my latest novel here.”
“That’s right. You’ve written a couple of books. Romantic Drama novels as I recall.”
Midge brushed off some imagined dust off her shoulder, as if to belittle her previous literary efforts.
“Trash. Nothing of note. My next novel is a murder mystery. Real gritty. Passion with death and intrigue.”
Dilton perked his ears up. He didn’t care much for romance novels, but he loved a good mystery novel; he and Jughead often read the same novels of murder and crime and compared notes, sitting down in a booth at Pop’s.
“Tell me more. What era? Real life?”
Midge smiled a broad grin. She had clearly perked the intellectual interest of the Doiley boy, something she also greatly was attracted to. She didn’t want to overplay her cards yet. Midge knew what she wanted, but also knew she had to take her time and the honest route with Dilton.
“All in good time, Mr. Doiley.” She picked up the picture frame from Dilton’s desk and looked over the picture of Miss Grundy in a double biceps pose. Dilton’s face fell a little as she glanced at the picture.
“I heard about Miss Grundy.” Midge said in a low tone with authentic empathy. “I’m sorry, Dilton. I know you really loved her.”
“I will… I will always love her. Even that night…”
“Yes. I know. That was the reason you didn’t complete our love-making.”
An audible pause entered the room as Dilton once again thought about his great love for the women he shared many years with. Midge looked at Dilton Doiley; now in his mid-thirties, he had matured, but his face still had a boyishness about it she found very alluring. She could tell by his eyes, however, that he had many experiences in the years, and some unresolved feelings. She steeled herself.
“Don’t worry, Dilton. You’ll get through it.”
“I know, Midge.” Dilton sighed. He decided to change the subject. “Tell me, are you still working out?”
“I stopped. But that doesn’t seem to have affected my body in the least. Check it out: I still have killer arms.”
Without even bothering for Dilton to ask her, Midge stripped off her jacket, revealing her bare shoudlers and arms. Well sculpted muscles lined her limbs and she flexed her arms for Dilton. Her biceps popped up and Dilton took in the sight of the bodybuilder level muscles Midge possessed. Midge then did a side pose, showing off her ravishing arms, especially her triceps. Dilton couldn’t help himself at this point: he reached out and caressed her impressive arms. He almost groaned as he enjoyed the feeling of powerful female limbs, a sensation he hadn’t felt in years.
If Midge was offended by this gesture, she didn’t show it. She almost leaned into Dilton’s pawing, giving into the attraction the two felt between them. Dilton began to rub her striated shoulders, and Midge passed her hand over Dilton’s, enjoying his gesture. Dilton found himself starting to give into the growing passion, but stopped and released his grip on Midge. Midge pouted, disappointed that the man was not giving in.
“Ahem” Dilton coughed. “Sorry.”
“Oh, Dilton,” Midge sighed, “it’s okay.”
Dilton felt flustered by the heat he was experiencing. He was incredibly turned on by Midge’s awesome body. But intellectually he felt he was betraying the memory of Geraldine. He knew at a certain level he had to live his life without her, but still was devoted to her.
Midge cursed herself. She didn’t want to rush things; she didn’t want to ruin it. Clearly Dilton was still thinking of his former love and Midge wanted to respect this. But a great part of her wanted to act on impulse; to tear Dilton’s clothes off his astonishly masculine and muscular body and fuck him. She was amazed by these crude impulses, but Midge desired the eggheaded Adonis in front of her.
“Tell you what.” Dilton quickly found a way to route the mood. “Let’s go down to Pop’s. I’m pretty much finished for the day here, and Jughead will still be prepping for the afterschool rush. I’m sure he’d like to talk to you as well.”
“Jughead works at Pop’s” Midge was amazed. Even with his incredible physique, Jughead’s eating habits were like that of a black hole, and she imagined Pop losing much product to the bottomless pit that was the Jones boy.
“Jughead owns Pop’s!” Dilton laughingly corrected her. “Let us go!”
Dilton collected his coat and led Midge out of the room.

TBC

Forum Saradas

Riverdale Muscle Redux
« on: July 17, 2021, 04:09:23 am »

Offline alphacenaurian

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Riverdale Muscle Redux
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 04:21:30 am »
Car trips across America have been a tradition for years. As Magellan searched for trade routes and the settlers of the west hunted for land, Americans travelled across states looking for new places to vacation to. The many splendid roads of the US of A are littered with rest stops, tourist spots and diversions for the automobile voyagers. Generations of families have found great pleasure in the road journeys, from Washington to Florida, from New York to California. When a family is headed for a trip, it’s a good time.
   Unfortunately for one Jackie Andrews, the particular voyage she was on was no pleasure cruise.
   It was a one-way trip to Boringsville, New York, as far as she was concerned.
   Riverdale was not what she considered, a “happening city.” Sure, it was the home town of her parents. And her grandparents had lived there all their life. A nice place to visit, sure.
   But to live there?
   “Ugh!” Jackie splurted out as she watched out the car window.
   Betty Andrews let out a considerable sigh, having heard the comment from her teenaged daughter about thirty times previous.
   “Please, Jackie,” Betty pleaded, “only ten minutes more before we hit Riverdale!”
   Archie chuckled as Betty frustratingly dealt with the bored teen. This earned him a slight glare from his wife, but did little to dissuade him. He was eager to show off his family to the small town of his birth. Sure, they had seen the changes in him and his wife, but he doubted they would be used to Jackie on a permanent basis. His daughter had only visited the town a few times briefly, and then only as a young girl.
   Now that she was sixteen, well…
   Gone was Archie’s jalopy. And gone was his Mustang from his earlier days of marriage. What with his family now, he had gone to a small hybrid Ute. This had been a practical choice, as Archie himself was now a tall, very well muscled man. His wife, Betty, was also incredibly muscular, and the two adults took a lot of space up. His old jalopy had proven inadequate for the pair, and the Mustang was well suited for them.
   But then, Betty had given birth to a small girl, who grew up. And grew.
   And grew.
   By twelve, Jackie was tall and athletic for her age. Archie had half-expected this, given the effects of Dilton’s formula. But as time went by, Jackie showed no sign of stopping her growth. Now sixteen, Jackie was five feet, eight inches tall and weighed in at a good one hundred sixty pounds of muscle. She lacked a “cut” appearance to her physique, but Archie suspected that would come in time. She had inherited her mother’s beauty and her father’s charisma.
   In short, Jackie was a striking girl. She had been very popular at her high school back in Boston where Archie taught. She had a lot of friends, and didn’t have trouble finding dates, despite the stigma some people still held about muscular women. She was a natural gymnast, and had competed in many statewide tournaments. Jackie loved her home city of Boston, and already missed it.
   Stella, Jordan, Jodi, Dinkles, Shelly; she was going to miss all her friends. Jackie would try to keep in touch with them over the Internet, but she knew that things would fade in time. Heck, she knew that by going to New York, she was heading into enemy territory.
   All because her goofy Dad was going back to Riverdale.
   “I bet I could’ve just kept an apartment on my own!” Jackie protested, still looking out the window and refusing to look in the direction of her parents.
   “Young lady,” Betty snapped at her, “you are definitely far too young to live on your own!” She mentally chided herself. She sounded just like her mother, Alice, when she berated a teenaged Betty Cooper.
   “Trust me, Jacks,” Archie was calmer, and tried to placate his daughter, “you will come to love it.”
   Jackie blew some air through her teeth at this. She saw a great number of farms across the rural landscape as they rolled down the highway towards Riverdale. She found small comfort as she heard the thudding noise of the tires of the rental trailer the Ute was pulling along behind. Her life possessions were contained within, as well as those of her parents. They had to leave a considerable amount of furniture behind, but Archie assured her that there was much furniture in their new house, as well they would be buying new fixtures as well.
   “I hope there’s cute boys!” Jackie mused aloud.
   “Oh, she’s your daughter alright!” Betty laughed.
   “Hey! I was after girls!” Archie protested. “Cute ones.”
   “I’m just teasing you, Archie!” Betty punched him lightly in the shoulder. “You know what I meant!”
   Jackie rolled her eyes. She, like many teenagers, couldn’t stand when her parents flirted. She was particularly embarrassed by their lovemaking, which was particularly physical compared to others. Mr and Mrs Andrews’ super heroic physiques made their sex loud and sometimes the police had been called in by neighbours to investigate what they thought was domestic violence, or even wrestling matches from what they heard.
   Again, Jackie was always mortified by this.
   “There’s the lake!” Archie pointed to a body of water beside a copse of trees off in the distance. “Remember, Betts? That’s where we found that old car!”
   “Looks like a pond.” Jackie said flatly.
   “Pond, lake, same thing!”
   Jackie continued to be nonplused as Archie pointed out various landmarks that heralded various adventures he and his friends had been on.
   “And then Reggie had already reached the ranch!” Archie chuckled. “And me and Chuck couldn’t believe it!”
   “Ugh!” Jackie couldn’t take much more of it. “OK, Daddy! Why don’t you just write all these stories out and publish them. Then I’ll read them!”
   Betty loved her husband and treasured her daughter dearly, but she didn’t relish a confrontation between the two, especially if it became physical. Not that they would greatly hurt one another, but they had just finished payments on the car, and couldn’t afford to lose it. She looked for a diversion, and thankfully one came in the form of…
   “Look! Here we are!”
   Betty pointed out the bright, well lettered sign that read RIVERDALE, heralding their arrival at the town. Bright, colourful flowers grew and were arranged well in beds around the red, white and blue sign. The sign had been recently updated, but kept a humble, rustic appearance to it as it proclaimed the town’s population number. Various logos and signs listed the charters and clubs of the town.
   Behind the sign, one could see the large watertower. The massive structure was the customary white they all seem to be, with, again the town’s name, RIVERDALE, yelling out to surroundings. Near the base of the tower, flags flew from poles, declaring the various geographical and political situation of the town.
   Archie felt a little choked up inside as he steered his car by these sights. Betty felt a little ennui as the car started to go by the various landmarks that made up Riverdale. The married couple had returned to their hometown, and a flood of emotions was hitting them.
   Jackie had forgotten how small Riverdale was. It was still considerably large for a town, but to a big city girl like Jackie, it was like the boonies. She at once noticed a considerable lack of skyscrapers and tall buildings. So far, the highest building they had encountered was a six-story apartment building.
   “How many clubs are there downtown?” Jackie asked.
   Archie and Betty looked at one another, as if to say Boy, is she in for a surprise.
   “I’ve got an idea,” Archie said. “Let’s go to one right away!”
   He steered the Ute towards the center of Riverdale.

TBC

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Riverdale Muscle Redux

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View