Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573875 Posts in 72748 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:22:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Recruit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Recruit  (Read 6535 times)

Offline chris007

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Recruit
« on: July 29, 2021, 08:14:53 am »
A beginning of a another story featuring my character Dr Beth Middleby of the secret service….

“Laura, I still don’t understand why your boss is so interested in meeting me.” said Adrian.  “Adrian, please don’t concern yourself, it is something that I need to show you, with my skip’s help, but all will be clear shortly”.
Laura and Adrian waited patiently in Beth Middleby’s office.  Laura had joined the service six months ago and Adrian and Laura had gotten together three months into that six month period when Laura had returned to Aldeburgh for a short break.  Adrian had received a call from Laura that it was important to her for Adrian to come meet Beth at her office.  The importance of this meeting would soon become apparent to Adrian when Beth entered the room. 
Beth Middleby breezed into her office, dressed in her uniform.
“So sorry to keep you waiting.  You must be Adrian, so good to meet you” Beth said sitting at her desk. 
Wow, she is gorgeous, big and tall too. Adrian  thought. 
“I guess you are wondering why I’ve asked to meet you” Beth enquired
“Yes, I have been wondering, Laura here has not shed any light as to the reason for this meeting at all.” Adrian replied
“I’m sorry Adrian, but that was on my request.  I understand that Laura has explained briefly what we do here?” Beth asked
Adrian nodded.   
Beth continued, “I’ve brought you here as I have asked something of Laura which may have a bearing on your relationship with her going fowards.  Laura had concerns on how you might react so we’ve set this meeting up.  It’ll be easier if I show you”.
Beth got up and walked behind a partition located at the back of the office and proceeded to remove her uniform behind the partition. 
“I don’t understand what is happening here, what is she doing?” Adrian whispered to Laura.  Laura  just took hold of Adrian’s hand and gave a reassuring squeeze and somewhat nervous smile.
From behind the partition, Beth called out, “Now Adrian, I need you to be completely honest with me.  No holding back.  Remember this is important to Laura and my feelings won’t be hurt”.
Adrian felt even more confused, what was going on!  He didn’t need to wait long.
Beth stepped out from behind the partition wearing a yellow bikini revealing her massive tanned muscles.  Her blonde hair tied up with strands hanging down over her eyes.  Adrian  had never seen anything like Beth before and he was in shock and awe.  Beth slowly walked towards Adrian and Laura, as they sat there, and he could not keep his eyes off her.  Beth stopped and stood directly in front of Adrian,  just mere inches away.  Beth’s immense body seemed to fill his entire field of vision.  Sitting uncomfortably, in his chair, his eyeline was just below her rather shapely breasts.  Her skin, so smooth, shone from the sunny light coming from the window.  Adrian  was transfixed on Beth’s abs that gently moved in and out with each breath that she took, the tummy button appearing to get sucked in a deep pit of muscle and reappearing again with each breath.
As his gaze lowered to her enormous thighs, the biggest thighs he had ever seen, they just seemed to radiate power.  Beth was standing still but her thighs appeared to be quivering as if they had gotten so big that they had a life of their own.  He glanced up at the huge girth of her unflexed biceps and the swell of lats that made her look so powerful but also a curvy female shape.
Suddenly, the tummy button got lost in a mass of muscle and did not reappear and Adrian realised that Beth was bending over slightly, causing deep creases in her abs, looking down at him her lovely face showing a quizzical look as if to gage what his thought process was.
“I….I…I…don’t know what to say?”  Adrian stammered. “You look amazing but you are so big…..!”
“Am I too big Adrian ?” Beth asked “be honest”.
“Uhm, I think the fact that you are this size is making you even more attractive to me.” Adrian said reddening.
“Well that is good news Adrian .  I’ve asked Laura to take up a serious training programme which ultimately means she will, in time, become a similar size to me.  Does that bother you?” Beth asked.
Looking at Laura, Adrian said, taking her hands, “Oh no, not at all but I think I’ll be in awe and speechless forever if you looked like Beth, Laura”..
“I had a feeling that you are attracted to muscles Adrian as you do tend to check out my calves regularly but I needed to be sure so Beth suggested we did this to be completely sure” Laura  said smiling.
“Oh god, I’m so sorry about that but I guess I probably did make it obvious with your calves” Adrian replied awkwardly.
“Yes you did Adrian, I know mine are big, but look at the size of Beth’s” said Laura.
Beth slowly turned around, Adrian being astonished at the flexing of the huge muscles in her legs at the simple art of turning 180 degrees.  Adrian was astounded at the size of Beth’s  calves.
“Oh my……” he whispered.
“Well, I’m afraid I need to put an end to this little show of muscle appreciation” Beth said “Laura, I’m assuming you are happy to press ahead so if you agree, I need you to sign an agreement to join the team.  Adrian , I’m afraid that you being here today, I will require you to sign the secrets act.”
Laura and Adrian followed Beth to a desk at the other side of the room.  Adrian marvelled at Beth’s  powerful strides.  The muscles accentuating the sway of her hips and the way each hugely muscled cheek of her large bum solidly flexed with each step.
Oh my! Look how broad her back is.  She looks like she could easily lift and carry me over one of her shoulders.
Beth beckoned Laura to sit at a table to complete the forms that she had laid out for her.  Adrian stood to one side, behind Beth, as Beth explained to Laura what she was signing.  Beth then stood back up and stepped away, looking out of the window.  Adrian couldn’t stop looking at Beth marvelling at the contrast of her classic beauty and powerful body.  He suddenly felt eyes on him and guiltily realised that Beth had been watching him looking at her with a sexy raised eyebrow.  As if to tease, whilst Laura was still going through the forms, Beth bent forward slightly, like she was looking at the floor, and then stood up slowly but as she did, Beth appeared to take a deep breath, making her hands into fists and placing them on her muscled hips.  This had the effect of making her wide shoulders appear even wider and her ample chest rise up towards her chin as she held the breath.  She looked away from Adrian with a mocking smile.  Adrian realised that Beth was subtly flexing her muscles for his benefit without hurting the feelings of Laura. A kind of muscle flirting. 
Laura stood from the table and Beth dropped the pose with the sudden relaxing making her muscular chest bounce as she relaxed.  Adrian found that incredibly sexy as an unintended flexing of her chest.
Beth beckoned for Adrian to sit down at the table and Beth explained where he needed to sign.  Beth bent her knees to go through the forms and twisted to one side which made the muscles around her hips flare out pushing into Adrian’s side and arm as he sat on the chair.  It was as if Beth was so big that she couldn’t help the fact that her muscles were pushing into Adrian.  Adrian could feel the warmth of her skin on his and he could also feel the firmness of her thickly muscled hip.  A normal reaction would be to pull away from that touch, but he found himself leaning in evening more to feel that firmness and strength of her body. 
Once Beth had explained where to sign and the importance of the document, she stood up and placed a hand on the top of the chair.  Adrian could tell that Beth was not taking any chances, making sure that Adrian signed the form.  The presence of Beth, standing behind and to the right, so close, was a thrill for Adrian.  As he signed, in the required places, he couldn’t help but glance with his view taking up by her massive muscled thighs.  Again, the adulations of her breathing, and the effect it had on her abs memorised him.  He so wanted to reach out to touch her on that firm shapely stomach.  Once he had signed, Beth bent down teasingly, leaning forward so that her muscled chest almost pushed into his face (close but not close enough).  Adrian glanced up looking into that lovely face, and piercing blue eyes knowing that he would never, ever, forget this encounter……     

Forum Saradas

The Recruit
« on: July 29, 2021, 08:14:53 am »

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: The Recruit
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 04:37:09 am »
WOW! I want to join that Secret Service! Very nicely presented. K+!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 03:32:50 am »
Nice set up and flow. Nice to see more of the world. Keep up the good work.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2022, 05:57:13 am »
Loving this K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Recruit

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View