Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:02:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  lizlethal - Preferred method of contact is Onlyfans must be an active subscriber
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: lizlethal - Preferred method of contact is Onlyfans must be an active subscriber  (Read 1155 times)

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
LOL

Saw this from SessionGirls.  Is this going to become a thing?  Paying for the right to have a conversation about a possible session that may never happen?

I can understand advertising on your listing, but asking to sign up to OF to make contact just doesn't seem like the best business strategy.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
LOL

Saw this from SessionGirls.  Is this going to become a thing?  Paying for the right to have a conversation about a possible session that may never happen?

I can understand advertising on your listing, but asking to sign up to OF to make contact just doesn't seem like the best business strategy.

whats funny is that the link to her OF on her page is a bad link.
Yo.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
Oh and she hasn't logged into her SG account since April 29th of 2020...so yeah.
Yo.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
I'd say the worst part is its still no guarantee. People ignore messages that don't have tips on them AND even those don't get read

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
LOL

If the girl is a must see, some will sign up to her OF, but I do think it will limit her sessions a lot, more on principal than cost.     

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
Agreed, but OF *is* a good way to weed out potential sessions (from the guy's perspective). I checked out a couple girls' pages and they didn't look like their profile pictures, so I chose not to contact them. Spend $5-15 now and save $400 and some time later. If a girl refuses to just set up by email, though, walk away. Wouldn't do that with every girl, just did it twice with a couple I wasn't sure about. Insta**** is a better place to look, but sometimes they don't have an IG.

I know it still sounds kind of lame to have to do this sometimes (and it sort of is), but session prices have enough variance that it doesn't really matter. Even whether she's coming to your town or you have to drive an hour each way, gas/parking can easily cost more than that anyway.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
What's wrong with using Zoom for discussing a possible session?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
Man, sessiongirls is allowing anyone to come in and SPAM the darn site.  Better screening or some sort of interview from the people running the site needs to be done for safety of enjoyment of the provider and the client!

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
Abracadabra I agree with you a 1,000 percent. This is the new way. See how they are on onlyfans and Insta****. Everybody has either one of they don’t they are hiding something or want to be discreet. I agree with lift and carry too there’s a lot of girls I see and I’m like wowww she should be in the sessiongirls D league some on the F league.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  lizlethal - Preferred method of contact is Onlyfans must be an active subscriber

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View