Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572700 Posts in 72104 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 04:51:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  '21 Chicago Pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: '21 Chicago Pro  (Read 5887 times)

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
'21 Chicago Pro
« on: July 20, 2021, 05:44:02 am »

Bodybuilding

Physique

Figure

Fitness

Wellness

Bikini

https://www.timgardnerproductions.com/chicagopro/

Forum Saradas

'21 Chicago Pro
« on: July 20, 2021, 05:44:02 am »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: '21 Chicago Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 06:11:07 am »
Damn 19 women in BB.

WBB is definitely back after it looked like it was hanging by the thread 6-7 years ago.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 10:41:08 pm »
Damn 19 women in BB.

WBB is definitely back after it looked like it was hanging by the thread 6-7 years ago.

Great mix of veterans and new blood.  It's exciting to  have these lists  come out and see so many names.  Wouldn't be surprised to see just as many for Tampa and Savannah  also.

I'm not to try to make predictions, but the athletes I am personally most excited to see are Kristina Mendoza, Eva Montgomery,  & Rita Bello  ( a long time favorite).

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 01:18:17 pm »
My favorite athletes : Stephanie Flesher, Kristina Mendoza, Rita Bello, Patti Hanson, Donna Salib, Ann Sheehan. But no sign of Julia Forey... I hope she'll have time to qualify to Olympia. I review Stephani pics a few years ago, the volume she gets now is incredible and she's so pretty. She's really huge and hard nearly 80 Kg. So beautiful! Kristina keeps on getting mass, essentially her arms, wow she must have 45 cm guns in total reciprocity of her huge monstruous quads. I wonder the level of Hayley... There will be surpises.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 05:15:51 pm »
My favorite athletes : Stephanie Flesher, Kristina Mendoza, Rita Bello, Patti Hanson, Donna Salib, Ann Sheehan. But no sign of Julia Forey... I hope she'll have time to qualify to Olympia. I review Stephani pics a few years ago, the volume she gets now is incredible and she's so pretty. She's really huge and hard nearly 80 Kg. So beautiful! Kristina keeps on getting mass, essentially her arms, wow she must have 45 cm guns in total reciprocity of her huge monstruous quads. I wonder the level of Hayley... There will be surpises.

The U.S. borders are still closed cause of travel restrictions. Julia probably do the Romania Musclefest. IMO I see Kristina Mendoza, Sheena Ohlig, Stephanie Flesher, Gabby Vega, and Brittany Larson making top five.  I'm a fan of Rita Bello-McWalters, but what I saw from her at the NY Pro she should of skipped this show and done the Pittsburgh Pro Masters. Along with Angela Rayburn, Gina Cavaliero, Anne Sheehan, Donna Salib, and Tamara Makar. They should make the Pittsburgh a Olympia qualifier for women's bbing  :look:

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 01:08:38 am »
Almost afraid to ask....not a single picture of Eva Montgomery.  What happened to her, anyone know?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  '21 Chicago Pro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View