Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:53:45 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  '21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: '21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro  (Read 5291 times)

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
'21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro
« on: July 13, 2021, 08:09:32 pm »

Bodybuilding

Figure

Forum Saradas

'21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro
« on: July 13, 2021, 08:09:32 pm »

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: '21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 11:20:36 pm »
Pretty wide open show in the bodybuilding division.  Depends who nails their conditioning, even more so than usual. Here's my best guess at placings:

1. Nicki Chartrand
2. Hulda Lopez
3. Janeen Lankowski
4. LaDawn Mcday
5. Tamara Makar

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 07:00:58 am »
I hope that many beautiful champs will join again. 10 is not enough. And will we see Julia, Amazonka, etc? I'm afraid that there'll be a traffic jam in in the last big shows that will Prevent some women to participate to Olympia. Waiting for more contestant, my prediction at the time.
1- Carla Maria Bradley cause we expect so much better from her, she had a lot of troubles from financing to travels and she can be very massive and lean, around 95 kg offseason. I hope it's her year and she'll arrive terrific at more than 80 kg, ripped and sexy.
2- Nikki Chartrand, sure value. I feel she's gone be bigger this season.
3- Janeen.
4- Tamara.
5- LaDawn.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 01:27:44 am »
I hope that many beautiful champs will join again. 10 is not enough. And will we see Julia, Amazonka, etc? I'm afraid that there'll be a traffic jam in in the last big shows that will Prevent some women to participate to Olympia. Waiting for more contestant, my prediction at the time.
1- Carla Maria Bradley cause we expect so much better from her, she had a lot of troubles from financing to travels and she can be very massive and lean, around 95 kg offseason. I hope it's her year and she'll arrive terrific at more than 80 kg, ripped and sexy.
3- Janeen.
4- Tamara.
5- LaDawn.

If Carla can show up with great conditioning, she definitely could push for the win.  I think  in the past the challenges you've mentioned  have made it hard for her to 100% focus on prep. Maybe this is the year.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 06:13:03 am »
3- Janeen.
4- Tamara.
5- LaDawn.

If Carla can show up with great conditioning, she definitely could push for the win.  I think  in the past the challenges you've mentioned  have made it hard for her to 100% focus on prep. Maybe this is the year.

Pretty much know Nicki is taking this show. Only way Carla can crack the top 5 if either Ladawn or Tamara don't come in condition. Ladawn should of skipped that show and focus on the Tampa to defend her title. Andrea should of skipped this show and focus on coming in better condition for the Savannah and the Tampa

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 06:10:36 am »

Offline taedea67

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 09:44:28 pm »
Pretty much know Nicki is taking this show. Only way Carla can crack the top 5 if either Ladawn or Tamara don't come in condition. Ladawn should of skipped that show and focus on the Tampa to defend her title.

You were saying...

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 01:36:40 am »
Pretty much know Nicki is taking this show. Only way Carla can crack the top 5 if either Ladawn or Tamara don't come in condition. Ladawn should of skipped that show and focus on the Tampa to defend her title.

You were saying...

And that's why you are at negative Karma. Ladawn McDay didn't deserve to win. Janeen should won and Nicki could been second. Or Nicki first and Janeen second. No way a week from the Omaha Ladawn came in better condition

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 08:43:36 pm »
Pretty wide open show in the bodybuilding division.  Depends who nails their conditioning, even more so than usual. Here's my best guess at placings:

1. Nicki Chartrand
2. Hulda Lopez
3. Janeen Lankowski
4. LaDawn Mcday
5. Tamara Makar

Well, I was right that it was wide open, and wrong about  nearly everything else.  :shucks

I still haven't seen any high-resolution stage photos  (I'm surprised NPC news doesn't have it up yet), so it's hard for me to have a strong opinion about the placings.  That said, just one week ago LaDawn was fifth and two places behind Hulda*,  and then at this show she's in the winners circle and four places ahead of Hulda.  That's quite a swing, especially when Alina and Lenda in their commentary said that both athletes had improved.   At the very least it seems like the Norfork judges had very different criteria in the Omaha ones.

*I'm only mentioning  Hulda because they were the two highest placing athletes who did both shows.

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 06:33:05 pm »

1. Nicki Chartrand
2. Hulda Lopez
3. Janeen Lankowski
4. LaDawn Mcday
5. Tamara Makar

Well, I was right that it was wide open, and wrong about  nearly everything else.  :shucks

I still haven't seen any high-resolution stage photos  (I'm surprised NPC news doesn't have it up yet), so it's hard for me to have a strong opinion about the placings.  That said, just one week ago LaDawn was fifth and two places behind Hulda*,  and then at this show she's in the winners circle and four places ahead of Hulda.  That's quite a swing, especially when Alina and Lenda in their commentary said that both athletes had improved.   At the very least it seems like the Norfork judges had very different criteria in the Omaha ones.

*I'm only mentioning  Hulda because they were the two highest placing athletes who did both shows.

I was chatting with Tamara Makar on I.G. a couple night ago. She was told they still waiting on the photos to be posted. Some pics I being leaked on some ladies social media sites, but the whole contest is still being held up. She shared these from her IG page.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 08:37:45 pm »
Thanks for sharing that. I saw her post about that, but it's nice to see those photos on my computer screen instead of shrunken down on my phone.

Very weird that the pics are still delayed. I wonder if the photographer messed up somehow and they are having to fix it?  How am I supposed to gripe about the judging without good pictures?!  ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  '21 Lenda Murray Norfolk Pro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View