Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575376 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:48:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Double sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Double sessions  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Kandylegs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Double sessions
« on: July 19, 2021, 06:28:03 am »
Helloooo!!! First THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME IN THE TOP 8%on onlyfans! Couldn’t be there without my muscle lovers! I know a lot of session peeps search for double sessions ( and why not? We love making you happy!) reach out me me and any of your other fav girls if we are in the same area it’s always a blast to do a double! See you at a session soon!

http://HTTPS://onlyfans.com/Kandylegsxxx

Forum Saradas

Offline Kandylegs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Double sessions
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 06:29:47 am »

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 12:05:16 pm »
I just had my second double session with the amazing woman Kandylegs. She amazes me everytime. It was with the legend Ashlee Chambers. Both ladies have great personalities and they are easy to get along with so when they first met in person they clicked right away. Being in between both ladies was amazing it was a fantasy come true. I remeber sitting on the bed my left hand on Ashlee’s leg  and my right hand on Kandy’s leg and they both smother me with there amazing breasts. It was a great session. Both ladies are great to do double with it was my first one with Ashlee. She is great to connect with and very easy to get along with. It was my second one with Kandy and I’m really impressed on out she can get along with another fbb and she knows how to be dominant and submissive which is super amazing. That’s why I’ve seen her so many times because she’s great at doing everything. If she’s in your town she’s a MUST SEE for a single session or a double session. In my Charles Barkley voice I GUARANTEE you will have a GREAT time.

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 10:22:07 am »
Absolutely...the only issue being that I don't live in a major city so just getting ONE session scheduled is tough enough, 2 at once is about impossible, haha

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 01:52:50 am »
Yea Deestar your going to have to watch the ladies schedules and travel to a major city. You also have to plan it advance. I had my session with Kandy and Ashlee in NYC. If your on the west coast you want to check out Cali and Vegas where a lot of girls travel. For the east coast mostly nyc, Philly and Florida is where the ladies travel too.  Also you want to see when they are big shows happening like the rising Phoenix or the Olympia. Those are two events where a lot of ladies will be attending.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2021, 07:25:17 pm »
On Tuesday night the session gods put Kandylegs and Tapered physique in the same area. I had to see them both as I’ve seen Kandy 22 times and Tapered 49 times. Both ladies agreed to meet and it was so easy to book both of them as there communication skills are great. I have such great and amazing chemistry with both ladies. They both have a special energy and a special power to make you feel like you are on cloud 9 when you are with them. They never met in person so when they met and hugged after 2 mins I saw the chemistry like they were long lost sisters they were laughing complimenting each other I let them talk as I’m watching in the corner looking at these two beautiful ladies staring at there bodies and I’m like this is going to be a great night. We had a amazing time and so much fun if I go into detail it would be a movie. A cool thing is they let me take pictures and record some content for there onlyfans page which was a lot of fun watching taking pictures and recording. These ladies had sooooooo much chemistry and genuinely loved each other that when we were done shooting they kept on going so I kept on filming there was no script just two ladies going back and forth with each other and it was one of the most special moments I’ve seen and been a part of. I’m so glad I recorded it. It’s so amazing to see two ladies who never met then meet and have that connection in that short of time just shows how SPECIAL both of these ladies are. Those who have seen these ladies already know. If these two ladies are in your area they are a MUST see. I guarantee you will have a great time.  I was the luckiest man in the world on Tuesday night and it’s been two days and I’m still in KandyTaperedland!!!

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:01 pm »
You've now had 73 sessions between KL and TP? Dude you're living quite the schmoe life.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2021, 02:45:06 pm »
Lol E Honda yes have you seen these ladies?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2021, 10:30:12 pm »
I've seen TP twice now. It was actually most 4 years between the 2 meetings, tho. Great lady. Will probably see her again before the year's over.

She's practically like family to you by now, LOL.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 02:09:42 am »
What is amazing is just getting 22 KL or 49 TP  Opportunities to session.   

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 11:15:51 am »
Yes I’ve been lucky that both ladies travel to my area a lot which is great.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Double sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View