Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575955 Posts in 73245 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 04:48:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Quadsgoddess from Sao Paulo anyone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Quadsgoddess from Sao Paulo anyone?  (Read 2646 times)

Offline sprstrn

• Activity:
    3.33%
Quadsgoddess from Sao Paulo anyone?
« on: July 19, 2021, 05:52:43 am »
Hey folks, she is coming to my area. Anyone knows her yet? Looks very muscular and seems to be the sensual type ... Thanks!

Forum Saradas

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: Quadsgoddess from Sao Paulo anyone?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 06:05:38 am »
I sent her an e-mail about one of the cities she's visiting on her supposed tour. I got an automated response saying she's been flooded with e-mails and she still has 70 unread e-mails and that she'd get back to me.

As we got closer and closer to her scheduled date in town, I gave another e-mail inquiring, as I would need to arrange travel plans in advance to see her.  I got the exact same automated response.

I'm kind of doubting her tour is actually happening. If it is, looks like it'll be delayed.

Strong and Tasty also had a US  tour scheduled, but she evidently canceled it. Probably had logistical problems traveling into the country during the pandemic. Wouldn't be surprised if thats the case again with QG.

EDIT:  If anyone got an actual response from her, let us know.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 06:08:42 pm »
Same as above, only got the automated reply. I believe international visitors must supply a clean test to enter and those tests are at cost, so that cost might be another obstacle for some ladies.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 08:07:25 am »
Based off her Social Media feed she is NOT in California as her sessiongirls profile states.  A girl coming from South America to LA would have dozens of posts within the first day. She either didn't get her visa fixed on time, or covid restrictions haven't let her leave

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 03:30:07 pm »
She is a Colombian girl from Cali. In Sao Paulo at the moment, for a few weeks or months.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 04:56:38 am »
She is a Colombian girl from Cali. In Sao Paulo at the moment, for a few weeks or months.

To further clarify Cali, Colombia..Not California

Offline Viper4lyfe

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 03:35:49 am »
hoping she gets her visa to come to the states.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2021, 08:40:21 am »
Maybe instead of lying, she should just say she is not in the states  currently. 

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 07:21:46 pm »
I don't think she's lying. She's just too lazy to update her (non) travel schedule on SG or answer any e-mails about it. Lying would be making some fake posts on IG about how she's in the US.

Its not a big deal. A trip abroad was probably a lot more difficult to make happen than she realized during a pandemic.

It doesn't appear she answered a single e-mail from anyone, but she probably figured it was pointless when she wouldn't be making her trip anyways. She should've updated her schedule in SG, but whatever. Its not as if she took anyone's deposit.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2021, 03:34:56 am »
I don't think she's lying. She's just too lazy to update her (non) travel schedule on SG or answer any e-mails about it. Lying would be making some fake posts on IG about how she's in the US.

Its not a big deal. A trip abroad was probably a lot more difficult to make happen than she realized during a pandemic.

It doesn't appear she answered a single e-mail from anyone, but she probably figured it was pointless when she wouldn't be making her trip anyways. She should've updated her schedule in SG, but whatever. Its not as if she took anyone's deposit.

What if she took more than a deposit, like taking away my hope? haha jk jk

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 11:48:28 am »
Based off her Social Media feed she is NOT in California as her sessiongirls profile states.  A girl coming from South America to LA would have dozens of posts within the first day. She either didn't get her visa fixed on time, or covid restrictions haven't let her leave

I would assume it's mostly covid restrictions.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2021, 01:59:14 am »

I would assume it's mostly covid restrictions.

Maybe. But I’ve seen people travel in and Out of Brazil the last 3 months.  Someone had probably offered to pay her trip and backed out or something

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Quadsgoddess from Sao Paulo anyone?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View