Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574347 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:43:01 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)  (Read 18675 times)

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 06:36:59 pm »
Yeh definitely over priced

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 06:36:59 pm »

Offline walkema76

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 06:41:00 pm »
Without doubt

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 08:15:04 pm »
  Says you two.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline walkema76

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 09:12:40 pm »
Yeah price is all relative and I understand that but let's say I was a plumber and most plumbers were charging £150 a day for labour and I thought well I'll charge £200 for the same job as some that were more experienced , I think I'd probably struggle to find work and my honest opinion is that she we will struggle to find clients at that rate when she is a completely unknown entity, u may find it a reasonable price and that's fine if you do, I just think that to market yourself 30-40% above market rate as a relative newcomer is bold

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 04:36:17 pm »
  Perhaps if those additional details had been provided initially.......

:laugh:

What? You wouldn't have made a pillock of yourself again?

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 04:51:35 pm »
Yeah price is all relative and I understand that but let's say I was a plumber and most plumbers were charging £150 a day for labour and I thought well I'll charge £200 for the same job as some that were more experienced , I think I'd probably struggle to find work and my honest opinion is that she we will struggle to find clients at that rate when she is a completely unknown entity, u may find it a reasonable price and that's fine if you do, I just think that to market yourself 30-40% above market rate as a relative newcomer is bold

When their prices are excessive I often doubt that they actually offer in-person meets. Their prime focus is OnlyFans and selling personal content but they give themselves an air of added raunch by  giving an impression that they offer meets. Let's face it, by putting the add up on SG this lady has probably bumped traffic to her OF by 20% hasn't she?

Still, I never jump to conclusions and I'm currently paying my current  go-to sessionette 50% of the rate she initially quoted me so I'm gonna have a blast at Musclebabe. Admittedly I don't think even my silver tongue will get her to drop to 20% but its worth a go.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2021, 05:16:59 pm »

You've let the sarcasm go over your thick head.
  The guy claims he didn't want FS but he's still sweating the cost. It's like whining at a hotel check in that the Presidential Suite is overpriced but you weren't ever going to book it.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline walkema76

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2021, 10:50:37 pm »

You've let the sarcasm go over your thick head.
  The guy claims he didn't want FS but he's still sweating the cost. It's like whining at a hotel check in that the Presidential Suite is overpriced but you weren't ever going to book it.

No it's not it's not to use your analogy it's like going to a hotel check in and asking what rooms are available and they say we have a standard room that is 40% more expensive than most similar quality hotels on the street , or we have a presidential suite that's available for an extra £300 on top which do you fancy booking ?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2021, 03:21:47 am »
It's possible that she only wants to do a few lucrative sessions, not 10 in a day. 

She does offer a lot more muscle than most of the SG, which is worth something. 

Providing a menu, regardless of how limited or long, helps to reduce the number of emails.   
When asking for the donation of several interests, often they respond with an amount for one of them.   

It is a good theory about some of the new SG members, without tour dates, might find it's worth it to book OnlyFans, Cam, etc.       

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 08:55:16 pm »
She looks hot and decent muscle. She didn’t say a massive amount when I asked about sesdion but would like to meet her. Anyone had a session would love some feedback?
Thanks

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2021, 07:55:55 pm »
She looks hot and decent muscle. She didn’t say a massive amount when I asked about sesdion but would like to meet her. Anyone had a session would love some feedback?
Thanks

Based on her photos, she clearly has one of the more impressive physiques in terms of muscle mass and leanness (despite being under 5’) in the session scene.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2021, 08:33:42 pm »
Really hoping to meet her, looking at her picks probably one of the hottest in the uk. She can charge what she likes she probably worth it.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2021, 12:31:13 pm »
Rate for MW is now lower for those who may have been scared off before.

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2021, 07:49:31 am »
Anyone met her yet? Be interested in having some feedback? She looks pretty hot!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2021, 10:05:02 pm »
Make this lady's proposed Scottish trip a reality.  Or continue to have this a session wasteland. Simple choice.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View