Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575135 Posts in 73012 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 06:25:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)  (Read 6302 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2021, 07:26:18 pm »
I feel like glory days was about 10 years ago. Camming has since taken over

There will always be a demand for in-person sessions. Camming is a totally different experience.

Forum Saradas

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2021, 07:40:22 am »

There will always be a demand for in-person sessions. Camming is a totally different experience.

Demand doesn't mean there will be quality session women

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2021, 01:18:56 pm »

Demand doesn't mean there will be quality session women

This. Plus I talked to a couple sessioniates I know and they all said the same thing. Cam and findom is the future as they even admitted to branching off into it. The money is just too good for so little work and no risk.

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2021, 10:56:04 pm »
Mia Annabella has been providing sessions for about 3 years based out of Miami, Florida. Lora Cross of Charleston, S.C. has bee been providing sessions about 2 years. Pocahantas from Cinncinnati, Ohio has been providing sessions for about 2 years. These 3 ladies are really cool to be around and genuinely like their work. I miss Iron Baby. I wish she would come back to this scene. Iron Baby was my first session opponent and has respect from me.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2021, 08:56:38 am »
Mia Annabella has been providing sessions for about 3 years based out of Miami, Florida. Lora Cross of Charleston, S.C. has bee been providing sessions about 2 years. Pocahantas from Cinncinnati, Ohio has been providing sessions for about 2 years. These 3 ladies are really cool to be around and genuinely like their work. I miss Iron Baby. I wish she would come back to this scene. Iron Baby was my first session opponent and has respect from me.

There is still some good session women and some good new ones as well.  But it is very limited now

Newer women i can vouch for is Tapered Physique (#1 today for me, Pocahontas, Amazon Nikki or Nikki J (whatever she calls herself) Lexi Daniels was cool but other than her hot body, no wow factor in the session.  Susan Kay Muscle Milf, super sensual and hot but still learning the session ropes if you would say.

These are newer women I have personally seen.

I would love to see Sheena (not that new but...),  Amazon Warrior, and Ava Simone from the newer women. Maybe Nadia Miller because of her size.  Fit Beast, Lexi Art

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View