Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575948 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:23:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)  (Read 6306 times)

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 07:31:45 pm »
I paid for the clip in advance, then it took a lot of work to get her to follow through. The price is not important (I don't think it was very high), I only mentioned not recalling how expensive it was because I was responding to a comment about findom and high online prices disincentivizing women from meeting up in person.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 09:04:58 pm »
I agree that there will always be sessioning, just wondering if it's going to be much smaller in the future.

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 11:56:40 am »
I do sessions for over 30 years, and it used to be better. On the contrary, I think there are more ladies and more potential throughout the world. Of course, since march 2020, we live a severe crisis, for the session business like for the rest of our lives. But I am sure that new huge ladies like Blythe or Bunny, new fbb, new wrestlers, "new GOAT to replace Arekah" :) will appear in the future !

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 12:41:18 pm »
one way to get women to have more financial incentive do in person sessions is really to limit the amount of $ you spend on other ventures (onlyfans, custom clips, skype, webcam and website memberships)  which is at odds with getting new ladies on the scene because those are the avenues to get ladies into sessions in the first place.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2021, 08:01:21 pm »
one way to get women to have more financial incentive do in person sessions is really to limit the amount of $ you spend on other ventures (onlyfans, custom clips, skype, webcam and website memberships)  which is at odds with getting new ladies on the scene because those are the avenues to get ladies into sessions in the first place.

Like I said the problem is guys who've (collectively) decided they're fine with paying for video. Not the ones who will never book a session, they have no incentive to do otherwise, but most ladies are blunt about using that income to put off thinking about listing for sessions. Some can be convinced with a direct offer, but that's a lot of OF subscriptions to buy before you get to ask.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2021, 08:20:38 pm »
Feisty Femenista has potential but she is a bit of a dick and Know it all.

Care to elaborate on Feisty Feminista being pretentious? She is someone I'm interested in wrestling.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2021, 08:27:14 pm »
Care to elaborate on Feisty Feminista being pretentious? She is someone I'm interested in wrestling.

Consider the source. He used to ridicule Susan Kay before he saw her.  Now she's the best thing since sliced bread in his eyes.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2021, 08:29:44 pm »
Like I said the problem is guys who've (collectively) decided they're fine with paying for video. Not the ones who will never book a session, they have no incentive to do otherwise, but most ladies are blunt about using that income to put off thinking about listing for sessions. Some can be convinced with a direct offer, but that's a lot of OF subscriptions to buy before you get to ask.

Good point, boyofwinter and nujerz. None of the platforms nujerz mentioned takes the place of an in person session, where you actually feel the muscle and how strong and powerful she is. Also, depending on you and the provider, there can be some additional advantages to an in person session :shhh:. The caveat is that if she's making enough money from these other platforms, she may could lose incentive to perform in person sessions. Something to consider.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2021, 03:50:19 am »

The caveat is that if she's making enough money from these other platforms, she may could lose incentive to perform in person sessions. Something to consider.

I don't mean for this to come out as me being smug about it but I've been, let's call it amused, to have some ladies complain about the effort to churn their OF page, answering the fan mail and shooting the clips and the like. Findom has come up here and the fact is, unless she finds a sucker/whale who is prepared to do that for her, pulling in the $s takes work from them one way or the other. Thus have noticed a few ladies appear on OF only to eventually, yep, make their way to the lists to test out sessions. So take heart folks.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 08:34:46 am »

Consider the source. He used to ridicule Susan Kay before he saw her.  Now she's the best thing since sliced bread in his eyes.

Never said that. She has potential. But even she admitted not communicating properly n stuff.  Her tone and rates changed.

Feisty was a bit of a dick in our text convo and  she even asked a reference I gave about and she even said the reference trusted me and said I was respectful and she still was trying to charge me $700. Several gave her bad reviews on her sessiongirls page but they have been deleted. And the tone in those negative reviews was in the same tone she spoke to me.

Offline HarleyKG

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness & Wrestling
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2021, 09:40:31 pm »
I don't know if this observation correlates with sessions, but as I cruse the internet looking for massive girls I notice more and more of them being from Europe and from Russia.  Wonder if we'll see the same thing happen with the ladies who do sessions - is the scene in Europe having more new blood than US?  A bit hard to tell from WB270.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2021, 11:49:22 pm »
Lots of forces at play but I think in general sessioning is getting better.

+ Fitness has never been so popular and (I think) muscular women are getting more popular. This brings more sessionettes to the scene.

+ Social media has mixed results. Women like amazonka will never do it as they make tons of money from social media alone.

+ Platforms like OF make it easy for them to make cash and for some that's enough to detract them from doing sessions but I also know of at least one bodybuilder I've met that got bored with OF as there was barely any interaction. She's still doing sessions.
Also, the more women jump on the OF bandwagon the smaller that pie will be.
When a woman is on OF they are essentially competing for attention in a much larger pool. A local/travelling sessionette is in a niche of its own.

The biggest danger to real world sessions is webcamming I think.

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2021, 04:55:32 am »
I've never done much in terms of webcam so I don't know how the market is doing there. There are women who session a pretty decent amount in person but don't do (or do very little) cam. Ms Melissa, Tapered Physique and Pocahontas would be a few examples.

But yeah, if a woman is doing well on cam, it's certainly less incentive to do in person sessions, where they have to deal with booking travel and hotel and talk to a bunch of guys thru e-mail that most likely aren't going to book.

I think the past couple years have brought on a decent amount of new faces. Pocahontas and Nadia right off the top of my head. Even a few well known IFBB pros have joined the scene, though they charge more. And Heather Armbrust right now looks like she's 85-90% of what she was back in her competition days, when she didn't openly advertise for sessions. She looks absolutely unreal, so that's a living legend that we can basically see now pretty close to what she was in her glory days.

The pandemic has really dulled the scene for me the past 18 months or so. Most of the people I like seeing are actually from outside the US, so obviously it's been a bummer they can't come in. So you could add names like QuadGoddess and Strong&Tasty as other options that we simply haven't gotten the chance to see because they aren't able to travel.

Once international travel opens up, we'll be able to give a better assessment about the current scene. Right now just isn't the time to give a fair statement.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2021, 06:26:25 pm »
I think the past couple years have brought on a decent amount of new faces. Pocahontas and Nadia right off the top of my head. Even a few well known IFBB pros have joined the scene, though they charge more. And Heather Armbrust right now looks like she's 85-90% of what she was back in her competition days, when she didn't openly advertise for sessions. She looks absolutely unreal, so that's a living legend that we can basically see now pretty close to what she was in her glory days.

Small point but Heather actually got herself listed when she was 23, just another reason why she's always been awesome. The rest, yep, the number of new top ladies appearing in a given year can rise and fall but it's never 0.

Offline SnakeMcSnake

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2021, 07:18:51 pm »
I feel like glory days was about 10 years ago. Camming has since taken over

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View