Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575448 Posts in 73165 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 07:41:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]  (Read 29218 times)

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
Some of you might remember the writings of reaper0002000...
The Monster series. The Muscles of Mercy. She Wanted More. Tania
Well, there's a relatively short one that's not been posted yet.

Enjoy,
JK
-----------------

When Rian shows up at a men's gymnastics meet, the only question becomes how badly is she going to show up the males this time?
The last time, the shamelessly barechested 18 year-old she-beast bragged to the older male competitors in warmup she could double their scores in every event, arrogantly flexing her naked muscles to staggering size and shape as they stared, jaws dropping in awe and envy at the emasculating sight. As the ultimate tomboy, Rian knew they couldn't take their eyes off her -- no one ever could. Now at 18, she was effortlessly gorgeous, with big grey eyes and sun-streaked brown hair... and a musclefreak physique beyond anything ever seen. Shamelessly and almost always topless, she made "jacked" look downright puny. Unreal peaks and obscene striations burst out of every inch of Rian's insanely built young body... and that was without her even trying to flex. The beautiful 18 year-old was so outrageously, obscenely muscular, she completely humiliated statues of Greek gods. Despite the hulking threat of Rian's unearthly physique, the male gymnasts challenged her to make that score doubling a bet, which she instantly accepted. "Be careful what you wish for, " she warned, smirking.

She didn't double their scores...she more than TRIPLED them. Competing against men in men’s events, It was a mindblowing display of absolute superiority. Just her levels of difficulty alone doubled any of their combined scores--her moves were unprecedented, requiring strength, agility, and endurance far greater than what was humanly possible, strung together in ways that seemingly defied physics and light years beyond what anyone else could even imagine, let alone perform. But it was her last event, rings, that put an exclamation point on the unimaginable extent of Rian's physical dominance. Over gymnasts. Over males in general. And like the 18 year-old musclegod she was, over humanity itself...

(to be cont'd)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper000] [nsfw]
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 07:19:31 pm »
Wow, had not seen this one before ever and I'm a huge, huge fan of reaper0002000, have been since I read the Monster series for the first time years and years ago. But this is without a doubt, his work, as his description is readily apparent. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 07:30:49 am »
(cont'd)

The last piece of equipment for Rian was the rings, but there was already no doubt who was going to win the meet. Hell, there wasn’t any doubt the second Rian started on her first routine. What this amazingly pumped girl could do – and what she now did -- was simply superhuman. Watching her dominate score after score like they were toddlers compared to her, the male gymnasts muttered about in a conflicted state of emotions: a mixture of outright awe and deep resentment. Never mind the ridiculous wager that they’d gotten themselves trapped into. Just how the fuck could any GIRL develop that insanely muscular body that she so willingly exhibited? The sheer size, hardness, and cuts Rian’s muscles displayed were not just impossible considering her gender, but should have been impossible for anyone to develop by only 18 years of age. Even more disconcerting was the fact that -- inhuman physique notwithstanding -- Rian actually looked years younger than 18. It also didn’t help that she acted young, like an immature brat that needed to be set in her place. But unfortunately, a very dangerous brat loaded with more sheer brute power than anyone could handle. 

On her rings dismount, Rian's muscles exerted such raw mind-boggling power on the apparatus, she actually uprooted and snapped the ring equipment like it was constructed of weak kindling. Launching herself skyward with such strength not only obliterated the apparatus, the 18 year-old girlbeast somersaulted 5 times just on her way up. While catapulting herself upwards, her young jacked body looked like a human missile launched in defiance of gravity itself. Stunned jaws dropped all over the auditorium at the unprecedented sight of the rings apparatus shattering and the hypermuscular gymnast hurtling upwards into the rafters… and then she actually reached the gym ceiling more than 5 stories above the floor.

(to be cont'd
)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 07:38:39 am »
Damn! I love what I read here again, Jack/reaper, within a few short sentences, you got me hooked. What a superhuman beast of muscle Rian is, her power, her speed, her agility, who knows where it actually ends? Once again, I look forward to more. Also, wondering if we might get some backstory, if only a few short sentences telling about how she became so formidable. K+!

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 11:02:47 pm »
Reaper's stories were great. Can't wait to read more!

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 02:23:48 pm »
New work from Reaper? Is it Christmas?!?!?  Thanks for posting, sir! Can't wait to read more.

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 07:29:31 pm »
While I'm sure Reap appreciates the kind words, he is no longer a member here...I'll pass along the link to this thread so he can take a look at people's reactions!
JK

(cont'd)

Rian "landed" on an I-beam in the ceiling upside down in an obtuse side split, and slammed it with such immense force that her muscled-packed pubis buckled the steel beam -- unbelievably, the bulging fuckmeat of her groin was so pumped and muscley, her jacked genitalia was an unstoppable battering ram of inhuman virility. Instead of pain, the impact provoked intense pleasure, causing Rian to reflexively close her huge, sculpted thighs… thighs which were built so strong they further mangled the buckled steel girder now seized between those massive striated young muscles. As the solid metal screeched in protest, tortured and deforming like tinfoil by her immeasurably crushing leg scissors, the ubermuscled 18 year-old she-lbeast growled sordidly in arousal... in a flash, she’d freed her junk from the unitard, and then her hips blurred in a series of unbelievably powerful pelvic thrusts, viciously pounding the steel beam lustily with her now naked sex.

Rian's obscenely strong genitals were built so hard and she twerked with such unstoppable ferocious strength, a vulgar imprint of her bare, inhumanly muscled quim was hammered deep into and then through the girder, with every freakish detail of her mighty female fuckflesh -- vulval peaks of striated sex sinew, serrated pussy lips, all stamped deep into the metal! Even more extreme, actual holes were being gouged and rammed through inches of solid steel by her huge muscular clit as the yoked young gymnast ferociously pleasured herself. After the hellish, deafening cacophony of steel meeting even harder 18 year-old sex flesh filled the gym from on high, there was an abrupt silence and then a low growling moan; the sexy jacked girlbrute had fed the now exposed dense core of the brutally eroded girder to her muscle-toothed sex slit and was enjoying its girth and resistance in her inhumanly muscle packed young snatch. With no effort, Rian's unearthly jagged, protruding sex striations bit into that steel like it was soft wax, her genital fuckfangs shredding the hardened surface as it rippled with greedy pleasure. The sexy musclebeast purred, and then let loose her almighty powerpussy, allowing it to fully flex. A resounding snap echoed like a gunshot through the gym. Her supremely muscled sex was so impossibly strong, it pulverized ultra-dense metal with a single vaginal clench. One lovebite from this unimaginably muscular animal had snapped hardened steel in two -- an entire solid steel girder was severed, FUCKED apart by that almighty young beast of a sex. A shocking volume of scalding sex fluid splattered across almost the entire gym floor as the 18 year-old girlgod ejaculated with stunning force and endurance, her mighty jack far eclipsing the orgasmic capabilities of the all the males in that gym put together...!

(to be cont'd)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 04:15:17 am »
Man, I love this kind of muscle power, this kind of toughness, this kind of strength, while some of his past characters have been strong, I don't if even Es would be capable of doing some of the things that Rian has done so far, and I'm thinking that she is far from done. Reaper, as a long time fan, I don't know if I have ever been as turned on by reading your stuff, and that's saying something because your stuff has consistently turned me on ever since I can remember reading it! Jack, thanks again for posting, I can't hit k+! fast enough!

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 04:57:06 pm »
(cont'd)

Releasing the wrecked girder and swiping her unitard back on, Rian plunged down from the rafters and effortlessly swung her hypermuscular nubile body in 4 pikes and 4 more full twists before absolutely sticking the landing...in a handstand. A fucking single-handed handstand. Landing on one's legs from 5 stories up would shatter any regular human being, but Rian was so strong, she landed on a single hand. The 18 year-old girlgod pushed herself further up onto her fingertips...and then just a single finger, suspending herself for 10 seconds in a hypnotic but monstrous feat of strength, before twirling gracefully and lightly planting her feet.

Rian gave the customary judges' salute...but as she stared insolently at the judges, her seething groin outlined completely and soaked, still dripping wantonly onto her huge shredded thighs, the muscleteen's outstretched, unbelievably sculpted arms pointed out the carnage of the ring apparatus behind her, as if this supremely muscular, jacked young hulk was smugly displaying the wanton destruction she had just wreaked with her sheer strength and virile musclepower.

The 18 year-old godbeast tensed her granite chest slabs to hellish striated peaks, making sure the judges noticed by flicking her sexy nipples slowly, one after the other, in alternate pec flexes. When the entire panel paled and swallowed nervously, Rian smirked "That’s power, bitches." Then with one monstrous pec flex, her erect sex nubs tore straight through the spandex, and most of her top followed by exploding in tatters when she also deliberately flared her gigantic batwing lats. Now completely barechested, Rian grinned nastily as the panel gasped at the sight of her huge ripped muscles effortlessly shredding her top and the ensuing brutal splendor of her bare torso. Her naked muscularity was mind-boggling -- even adult male bodybuilders could only dream of muscles like hers. Completely breastless from her inhuman shreds, even beneath her big strong girl nipples, the only thing remotely feminine about Rian's physique was the impossibly angled drama of her proportions, ludicrous ratios that no man could ever match. Flaunting her almighty frame, the 18 year-old girl made her male gymnast counterparts look like underdeveloped kids.

(to be cont'd)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 06:10:56 pm »
Really awesome again, love just how Rian shows off her body and it's strength, how even one of her fingers is strong enough to support a body that has to weigh hundreds and hundreds of pounds of pure muscle, and also the delight in which she shows off her physique, but she has every right to be proud of a body that male bodybuilders would envy for it's size and cuts. k+!

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 06:46:23 am »
When I read Reap's stuff, it sort of reminds me of Mr. Shhh for the muscle descriptions, and then Seldom for the gory details. Those are the two things that he's known for. I think he even posted that same comparison.  So when I first got a hold of this, I wondered where the 2nd thing was. Huh. I didn't have to wait long.
JK

(cont'd)

As she walked off topless, the gorgeous, now barechested 18 year-old girlhulk paused in front of the quaking panel, threateningly coiled one arm into a frightening bulky mass, and used her other arm to point at the devastated ring apparatus, boasting what her ungodly young muscles had done... without even uttering a word. She looked up expectantly, and then clenching her fist, Rian actually flexed her already insanely bulging biceps. Her ungodly 18 year-old muscle didn't rise so much as explode into truly towering, freakshow peaks. Harder than rock, striated, and pulsing with veins, the unearthly mountain of muscle emanated a level of brute strength that was physically palpable across the entire event floor. On cue, part of the ceiling tumbled down, including the obliterated , fucked-apart pieces of a mangled steel beam, and slammed onto the ruined rings and catering the floor. It was as if the gym itself was surrendering, prostrate in utter submission, to the huge, young dominating muscle being proudly flexed -- a building broken and bowing in worship to her unearthly strength.

Rian chuckled and brought her fists together in front of her shredded abs. The 18 year-old godbeast again pulsed her monstrous girlpecs to a freakshow full crab flex, giving a menacing closeup view of that limitless muscular girlpower to the judges, who visibly cowered and as the sick show continued, wet themselves before fainting dead away at the overpowering sight of her otherworldly barechested 18year-old muscles rippling, bulging, dancing and then exploding in absolute and total dominance.

(to be cont'd)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 07:01:29 am »
Yeah, Rian is definitely a dominant, powerful being, the description that I see here, she may well be the most powerful girl that reaper ever wrote about, Es or Mercy never brought a building down, at least not to my recollection.  I can't wait to see what else she is capable of! Thanks again so much for posting, Jack! K+!

Offline egad00

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 09:33:04 pm »
Thanks Jack. 

It's great to see Reaper is still writing somewhere and is as good as ever.  With a few new twists.

Please pass on the thanks for the new story.  Hopefully he is inspired to write more.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline JackKovan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 09:17:56 pm »
Well, I'll post what I have from Reap.  He might pop in to say hi, as I've let him know that his Rian is unleashed... ha ha, so to speak.
JK

(cont'd)
In the women's locker rooms, the hottest topic of conversation was Rian, as it always tended to be whenever the insanely muscled tomboy made an appearance at a men's meet. The fact that the 18 year-old girlbeast didn't even compete against them (the other girls) was barely news these days, as it was now nearly 10 years ago that a shockingly young, an 8 year-old Rian had taken the women's gymnastics world by storm, winning every single meet up to the collegiate level with breathtaking ease, destroying girls more than twice her age with physically impossible skills no other gymnast could achieve.

Back then in her final women's meet, the 8 year-old child wonder dethroned the current and past women's world champions for each apparatus with ridiculous ease,  punctuating each mindblowing record-breaking performance with judges' salutes that ended in an arrogant double biceps flex. Muscles that had no business being on an 8 year-old girl erupted all over the preteen as Rian smugly celebrated each unprecedented triumph. But the looks of utter contempt the jacked youngster had on her face as she glowered at both judges and competitors while she repeatedly posed eventually cost her --  the 8 year-old was indefinitely suspended for poor sportsmanship and intimidating the judges. Her otherwordly scores were disqualified. Strangely enough, Rian didn't visibly seem to care much. Her cute young face was impassive when she was timidly told the news of a lifetime ban from women's gymnastics by a group of officials. They worriedly took in the ungodly muscle this mighty 8 year-old child possessed and wondered if they should have had security escort them. The officials didn't know that an entire army of guards wouldn't have stopped her if Rian wanted to act out. Indeed, their unease started blossoming into outright fear as the extraordinarily powerful 8 year-old girl stared hard at each of them, her large grey eyes as deeply unsettling as the freakish muscles bulging visibly and ominously everywhere on her young beast body.

But Rian then shrugged and walked away, causing the officials to sigh their relief and hurry off. In the release of enormous tension and their haste, no one noticed the solid metal handrails that Rian had been holding onto when they'd approached. There were now two gaps in the railing, right where the 8 year-old's hands had been resting. If anyone had examined the jagged, torn edges of those gaps, they would have found inexplicable scarring and even signs of melting... as if an unimaginable amount of compression had been exerted before the overmatched steel was simply torn off. If Rian could do that to solid steel with just her fingers, what could the 8 year-old childbeast do to human flesh? To their mortal horror, they would later find out...

(to be cont'd)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 10:29:01 pm »
AWESOME!  Cannot wait for more!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View