Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577416 Posts in 73488 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 01:21:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Halloween changes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Halloween changes  (Read 33797 times)

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Halloween changes
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 09:07:36 pm »
In a way it a good thing, since with Joan still feeling out her powers she could have aged her husband to retirement.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 09:07:36 pm »

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2021, 09:21:02 pm »
Greg will be coming back (already written) into the story, but still more development.  Sometimes the mind goes in different directions.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2021, 11:12:43 pm »
Another great chapter.......gym and work out and Pablo! A little deeper down the rabbit hole.......Karma to you!

Offline sykora4417

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2021, 06:29:32 pm »
Another well written set!ent

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2021, 07:38:28 pm »
Greg will be coming back (already written) into the story, but still more development.  Sometimes the mind goes in different directions.

Good to hear, thanks for answering the feedback

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2021, 05:14:41 am »
Perhaps Hannah gets the Power too.

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2021, 07:32:42 pm »
I’m glad to hear Greg’s coming back into the pictures but I would also like to see Joan see her full potential before he gets back.

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2021, 02:11:58 am »
She looked at her best friend, seeing the confusion in her eyes. “I did not tell you the whole story about what happened and what I can do now.  Could we go back to my place and let me explain.” Joan said remorsefully, knowing she had scared her friend, she lost control she knew but it felt so good.

Hannah looked at her and said, “Can I even trust you?”. 

Joan looked at her, not knowing what to say.  She really didn’t know if she trusted herself. When whatever that came over her, like a light switch on, her psychic state changed and her body seem to go on automatic.  “I don’t know, I would never do anything to betray our friendship, but something has happened to me and I still cannot control it”

Hannah sat still for a while; Joan could see she was in deep thought.  She really did not want to lose Hannah friendship.  She really didn’t have many friends and really did not want to lose her.

Finally, Hannah looked up at Joan with a look of doubt, but she said “Then ok, let’s talk about everything,” as she gave her a weak smile.

Relief washed over Joan; she had not scared her off.  She turned the key and felt the engine roar to life, she put the Vette into gear and slipped out of the parking lot. 

The drive to her house was quiet.  Joan was trying to figure out how she was going to tell Hannah about all of her abilities.  She was hopeful that Hannah would not run out of her place in stark fright when she learned of what Joan could do.  ‘Hell,’ she thought, ‘she did not even know all she could do.’ 

Joan pulled into the driveway and shut the car off.  The two girls got out of the car and slowly walked to Joan’s house.  As Joan opened the door she turned to Hannah and asked,” Are you sure you want to go down this rabbit hole.  It going to sound like I am crazy”

Joan turned on the lights and Hannah stepped through the door.  “In for a penny, in for a pound.”

“Head on back to the den.  I think this will take something stronger and I will get some glasses.”         

Hannah walked into the den and sat down on the couch as Joan walked in with two whiskey glasses, filled with ice.  She walked up to the bar and opened the bottle of Bulleit and poured two stiff drinks.  She walked over to the couch and hand one to Hannah then took a seat in Greg’s leather easy chair.  The cushions groaning as she sat down. 

Joan took a sip of her drink savoring the smooth taste of toasted oak and vanilla as the liquor warmed her going down.  “How do I start?” said Joan.  Thinking about it she began.

“What I did not tell you is that Ishtar not only transformed my body, she gave me her powers. Some of those powers have a dark side to them.”

“Her powers, dark side, what do you mean?” Hannah shot back.

“As she explained it, the powers stem from her opening up all the pathways in my mind to bring it to in fullest potential.  Not only am I some kind of Einstein or steroids, I have these new abilities.  According to the book, these abilities come in three different types.  The first is some kind of ability to telepathy, where I can interact with other people’s mind, consciousness, and thoughts and apparently communicate with them mentally.”

"So......what if I told you I'm a telepath? No, that’s too specific. I can read minds, but I can also implant suggestions.”

She laughed. "Oh, sure. Prove it."

Feeling more daring, Joan took her up on it.

Hannah became aware of Joan entering her mind; the sensation was odd, but was really not unpleasant. It was a little like having a half-remembered song playing at the fringes of your memory; you were aware of its presence but could not perceive it fully. Hannah could feel Joan in her thoughts, but only just.

‘I am sorry what happened today, but Pablo was just so good’ Joan pushed to Hannah, making sure to project only her mental voice and nothing else. Hannah mouth dropped a little bit. "Nuh uh! Are you fucking serious..." she laughed again, more nervously this time?

She just stared at Joan for a bit. "How are you doing that?" she asked, more interested by the how’s than the what Joan did.

"Sorry. Is it freaking you out? I can stop."

"No, no... it's cool. It's just.... Weird. Like, not in a bad way." Hannah smiled again.

"I promise I'm not reading your thoughts or anything." They both grinned and Joan could see that Hannah was beginning to be at ease.

"Okay, you're the first person I've told. I am just finding out about this. I don't know how what my limitations are yet.”

“So, you are some kind of Professor Charles Xavier,” Hannah replied, knowing she would catch the X-Men reference.

“And that’s not all, apparently the second ability that I have is some kind of telekinesis.  I somehow can now manipulate things with just my ‘mind’.”

Hannah had a skeptical look on her face.

“By that look on you face, you don’t believe this one, well let's see if I can find something to demonstrate."

She looked around the room.

"See that pillow next to you on the couch?"

Hannah glanced down at a pillow; it was just one of those standard throw pillows.  She picked it up, fluffing it up and said “what do you want me to do with it.” 

“Place it on the coffee table,” Joan chuckled.

Hannah placed it on the table, then looked back at her and noticed Joan was focusing her eyes on it. Suddenly the pillow lifted itself off the table and hit Hannah on the head. She caught it and looked at the pillow astonished.

"No fucking way!" She examined the pillow closely looking for strings, but found nothing.

"No! I don't believe it!"

Then potted plant next to the fire place, the table lamps, even television lifted up off the stand where it sat and calmly moved upward, yet Joan seemed to have no interest in them. The pillows surrounding Hannah on the couch floated uncontrollably, as if gravity had been stripped from the room due to Joan's mere presence.

“Believe it now?”

They talked for quite a while; Joan continued explaining about her abilities, and demonstrated some more of them for Hannah. Hannah just watched and listened in shear amazement at all of the incredible things she could do, all stemming from an amulet, that somehow mysteriously showed up at Joan’s house.  The whole idea of Joan being transformed and having these abilities freaked Hannah out and scared her a bit at first, but as she sat there listening to Joan and watching Joan demonstrate them for her, it ended up actually turning her on because of the nature of it all.
Hannah just sat there on the couch, starring at Joan, taking it all in.

At the end Joan asked her what she was thinking about, and she said "Well now that I know everything about what happened to you and these abilities, seeing you sitting there and knowing you are this super-powerful sorceress or Goddess or whatever, gives a whole new dimension to our relationship. I mean, it is hard to explain, but the way I see it I am just this mortal chick, and you are this gorgeous, all-powerful super-woman.”

“The only problem that I really have, is what happened to you when you were fucking Pablo? You became some sort of sadistic domina or something.  What was going on?”

“Hannah, that’s the dark side of me now.  You have to try to understand what it like for me to have this body, be this strong.  Something clicks in me.  Deep down and this feeling takes over and I feel invincible, powerful and full of lust.  I let into that lust with Pablo and it took over me.” Joan said full of remorse.

“And at the end?” Hannah asked.

Joan vowed she would tell Hannah the truth. “I can’t explain it, but somehow I drew on his lifeforce after I orgasmed.”

“Look, I really need your help with this, and you said you’d always be there for me.” Joan said pleadingly.

“Joan, I know I said I would always be there, but come on, how can I help you??”

Joan leaned her head down on to her fists. ‘She’s right, Hannah knew what it was like being a gorgeous woman, but how could she even begin to understand what is was like to be this strong and to have these feelings.’ 

‘What if I could change her?’ she thought.

There were several passages in the book about making someone a high priest.  Granting them strength and limited abilities.  But would Hannah want that, could she put her best friend through that.  All she could do was ask and see what Hannah would say.   

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2021, 05:04:41 pm »
Bump. Hope you still have more.

Offline gjweave0

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
Joan looked at Hannah for some time before she spoke. “What if there was a way, I could give you some of my strength.  The book talked about granting powers to a high priestess and apparently I have that ability to remove the physical restraints that limit you and allow you to make whatever modifications to your body you desire."

Her eyes widened. "Whatever it desires? It would change my body?"

"Really, you would be the one changing your body," Joan replied, "I'd just be providing the means and power facilitating the transformation."

"And...and if I don't want to change, deep inside?"

"Then nothing will happen," Joan said with a shrug, "All the same, it's up to you to decide."
Indecision roiled in Hannah's gut. But some tiny part, long dormant but growing in strength, whispered that she should believe her. That she should trust her. That deep, deep down, she wanted this.

"Do it," she said, then slammed his eyes shut.

“If you are sure, lets try this” Joan responded

Both women stood up in Joan’s den.  Joan read the passage from the book and started to draw power from her core.  As it rose in her she shaped and caressed this power and gave it purpose.  A moment later, black tentacles of power flowed outward from Joan chest, barely noticeable streams of power encircled Hannah flowing over her now glistening skin.

Pain shot through his Hannah in two blinding white spears. She shuddered, but Joan held her tight in the powers embrace. An icy feeling followed, numbing the pain but suffusing into her body and spreading, making her shiver. It felt like cold water was pouring into her empty form, filling her up, reaching even the deepest parts of her brain and the tiniest cell of her being.

Hannah buckled a bit, almost falling to her knees, as she then rose back up, her face pointed skyward as she released a guttural moan. Joan watched, she couldn't tell if Hannah was experiencing pain or pleasure at that moment.

The wisps of power curled around Hannah lifting her now limp form until she floated before the goddess-like woman, encased in her unbreakable grip. Hannah’s muscles absorbed wave after wave of power, her body shaking as it transformed from mere perfection into something so much more. Hannah panted as rapidly rising rapture took her to levels of sensual exhilaration that the human body was never meant to withstand.  She couldn't hear anything but the mummering voice of Joan as she sent power into her quickly flooding her senses and breaking her mind.

With growing gratification, Joan could feel the last of Hannah’s resistance fading. Expressions of fear and unease were replaced one by one with a visage of hungry desire as she eagerly and frantically accepted the power thrusted at her, her moans dripping with black desire as the last vestiges of her untouched purity were corrupted. Indeed, Joan could sense that her newly created high priestess was no longer in need of her supervision. Hannah would now gleefully and gladly finish transforming, binding her irrevocably to Joan.

With that Joan’s eyes took on the look a predator. “I have given you the tools now let’s see what you do with them.”

That was what Hannah wanted to hear. She enjoyed it too, the feeling was utterly indescribable to feel strength surge through every pore of her body, she could sense herself growing even more powerful, her as she grew 3 inches. It felt so… right. 

Joan began to notice something was happening to Hannah and smiled. Hannah looked like she was getting bigger, the back of her sweatshirt went from baggy to fit, then to snug, and it kept getting tighter and tighter as her back was swelling.  Hannah's arms begin to bulk up, then being pushed upward by her expanding back muscles, her shoulders were getting so big you could see the outline of them through her shirt.

She then looked down as Hannah’s legs were rapidly putting on muscle mass, going from thin to fit, to becoming muscular, and they kept on growing!  Her jean seams began separating and tearing apart as two round glute muscles pushed their way outward, a shelf forming atop of them with her thong disappearing down her ass crack. Her calves had exploded as they became upside down hearts, diamonds, with veins covering them as they pumped larger and larger.

She watched Hannah sweatshirt began ripping apart in the middle of her back along her spine. The tear started getting larger lateral muscles pushed outward, wider and wider.  Her bra that that had been holding on for dear life, fighting the onslaught of muscle, finally lost the battle as the clasp snapped apart, the fabric of her shirt continuing to rip up to the neckline and downward towards her waist as the lat's had been released from the pressure of her bra.

Then something happened that took even Joan for a surprise.  Hannah’s breast started growing, her implants seemed to be absorbed into Hannah’s body as her beasts became rounder and rounder filling up her new expanded torso.  Joan watched as Hannah nipples expand and grew in length.

As Hannah's muscle growth continued, she raised her arms up, flexing her biceps as the shoulder seams literally exploded apart as huge delt muscles swelled bigger. She began to flex her arms, as Hannah watched in amazement as her biceps rose and rose, the sleeves that were wrapped tightly around her growing muscles survive either, or stand a chance, as the threads gave way, shredding and separating as muscle were being formed across her entire back, shoulders and biceps.

Her body was slick with sweat, huge veins pulsed and covered her muscles as the growth slowed then stopped.  As she straightened up, a few final strands of fabric fell off her upper body. She then reached down with her hands and tore what was left of her jeans off, which were barely being held together at the waist. Standing there in just a little black thong and the shoes she had been wearing, Hannah was immense, her body was more muscular than most women but was not of unreal proportions.

Hannah had no idea how tall she was, but she guessed that she was over six-three now. Her torso was now as wide as a bookcase, and her slender neck was now thicker with muscle too. Her forearms were large, and her biceps were even bigger with deep cuts to them. Her waste was still slender in contrast to her hips and extremely massive legs. Most strange of all was the size of her breasts. They looked massive in spite of how huge the rest of her chest was. She turned and looked at her back which was large and in proportion to the rest of her massive size.

“So strong…” Hannah hissed between clenched teeth. “So much!”  the sound of her voice noticeably changed, becoming increasingly sibilant and deep, no longer that of the women Joan had known but increasingly the moans of a seductress.

“Now…” she started with a sultry chuckle “that was fun” as she licked her lips with a now much longer tongue.

She looked like a wild lioness about to pounce on her prey. Every muscle was rippling under a thin coating of skin as it flexed and relaxed with each step. She knew Joan was watching every movement, even bounce of her perfect boobs, and she was loving it. When she got to her, she reached down and almost effortless lifted Joan. She pressed her huge tits against Joan’s chest and brought her lips to Joan’s and kissed her long, but gently, using her tongue to trace the inside of Joan’s lips, then moving gracefully deeper into her mouth. Finally, she pulled away and then said “Thank you”.

“Now, what I want you to do is feel how your awareness is different now. Really observe. Notice everything. Feel into it with your full attention from time to time. Practice reaching out with your awareness, to feel how you are not limited by your body." said Joan.

Offline pelourinho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2021, 12:37:01 am »
Enjoying this story. K+

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2021, 09:51:21 pm »
Two Goddesses!! What more could you ask for!! Great chapter........... K++

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2021, 10:29:51 pm »
giving this one a bump.  looking forward to the next update.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2021, 02:38:33 pm »
One of my favorite ongoing stories! Can't wait for more :D

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2021, 12:30:19 am »
bump, bump.......anything more coming? This is a great story and so much that is left to tell..........Thank you!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Halloween changes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View