Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574136 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 08:06:03 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999  (Read 36669 times)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 03:30:00 am »
Awesome! I really like how it goes. I am curious if her face and skin will become younger too :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 03:30:00 am »

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 12:05:11 am »
Awesome! I really like how it goes. I am curious if her face and skin will become younger too :)

She will, but not until she becomes pregnant.

Soon enough, Mildred was a year into her treatment, and she decided to throw a little party for the people who made her transformation possible. Apparently, she owned a private island down south, a beautiful place with a nice beach and a house, and they all flew over there together. A boat would
bring them to the island. The higher dosage of her steroid treatment had really pushed her to a new level. Simon was very impressed by her results. Her relentless adherence to his training schedule and nutrition had given her a slightly muscled body that certainly surpassed most women’s, regardless of their age. Her physique was quite impressive now. She was no bodybuilder, but she probably could have passed as low-level fitness model now. The newly improved musculature held her aged body together and gave her a certain intensity. Simon had incorporated a rather challenging stretching and flexibility routine, and she was loving the results. Sure, she complained about some moves being difficult and even painful, but being able to touch her toes with her fingers for the first time in decades was worth it. Mildred now had Michael around for tennis twice a week, and he was getting the hang of it. Although he still wasn’t buff or even fit, the regular exercise made him stronger and more comfortable in his skin. She had also started golfing again, eschewing the cart and instead wandering the grounds with her caddy. For her, it was astonishing to compare her look now to the decrepit creature she had been a year ago. The more intense nutrition and the drug allowed her to rebuild her skeleton, and now, she was standing strong again, her muscles supporting her ramrod-straight back. She still wasn’t tall by any measure, but she now stood at a comfortable 5’7”. The next step for her was to start horse riding again. She had hesitated for a while, afraid of what would happen should she fall, but now that she was this fit again, she decided she could risk it. For now, though, her primary concern was the party.

They got off the boat directly at the beach. They could have taken the pier, but Mildred was too excited and just jumped into the sea. She was wearing a deep blue one-piece swimsuit that was surprisingly high cut. Her personal couturière had made it for her, and it perfectly showed off her newly trim body. One could even see the hint of her abs through the fabric. Not that she had a sixpack, but there were two sets of lines that made it clear that she would soon have one. With a few powerful strokes, she swam towards the beach. She rolled on her back, the waves carrying her for a bit, and shouted:

“Michael, Simon, come on in! The water is perfect!”

The two men hesitated. Simon was wearing a tanktop and shorts, showing off his buff physique. Michael, on the other hand, was in his Hawaiian shirt and trunks. He had grown a little fitter from all the sports and dancing with Mildred, but he was still reluctant about his body. The maids and assistants on the ship watched happily as their mistress swam on. They too had relaxed a bit for this trip. As Mildred swam on, Michael took a decision and jumped from the boat. He landed in the warm, salty water and immediately did his best to follow her. She laughed as he came closer, then swam off a little further, teasing him.

Eventually, they reached the beach and climbed out of the water. Simon followed them a little later, while the maids and servants got off at the pier. They immediately went to work on finishing setting up the place, while Mildred dried herself off and then went to show the island to her guests. When they returned, everything was ready and they sat in the sand together. Drinks were served and as the sun went down, they lit a fire. They ate and once they were sated, one of the maids, Nina, took out a guitar and played a few songs. Kyong Hi joined in, and then the others. They sang, they
danced in the sand, and finally, Michael realized that he was tired. He turned to Mildred and asked:

“I’m going to turn in. Where can I sleep?”

She laughed and pointed at the beach, but then, she replied:

“I’m going to show you. Come with me.”

She got up easily and led him to the house.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 06:35:53 am »
This is coming along extremely well.  I love the rejuvenation aspect! 

We need more stories that explore rejuvenation.

And the two main characters are very appealing.  Wonderful wonderful story so far. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    10%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2021, 06:37:16 am »
Being restrained in the rate of progress has allowed the story to build a very high level of suspense!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 11:39:50 pm »
Glad you're enjoying, Jaguar! I completely agree that there should be more age regression stories, even age progression.

Inside, it was dark and quiet. The music drifted over softly from the beach, there was occasional laughter. As she led him to his room, they both realized just how close they had grown over the last year. Michael had told her about his nerdy pastimes and she quite liked them, although she couldn’t fully understand his fascination. She did like this passion, though. Meanwhile, she enjoyed his conversation, his eagerness to try new things with her, and his
dedication, both to her and his work. She opened the door of the room and said:

“There’s a bathroom there, and here’s the bed.”

He smiled in the darkness and answered:

“Thank you …” He paused. “… for everything. I’m amazed by your … progress.”

“It’s me that should be thankful, you know?”

She could tell he was blushing. She continued:

“You know how I’ll need a man to … get pregnant?”

He obviously blushed even more.

“Uh …”

“I know this is history’s worst pickup line, but …”

They both fell silent.

She took his hand and led it to her waist. He could feel the muscle under her skin. His other hand soon followed suit. She opened her mouth slightly and kissed him. He followed suit. Moments later, they were on the bed, carefully finding the right position. They slipped out of their salty clothes, Michael ran his hand through her hair. It was shining in the darkness, perfectly white. They kissed again. The salt and the sweat were enticing. He traced the soft lines on her belly, up to her small breasts, then to her collarbone, to her neck and to her jaw, finally to her cheek. She was still looking old, but he couldn’t help finding her tremendously attractive.

With a smirk, she reached down, finding his penis and running her fingers over it. He breathed in sharply. Her fingers were surprisingly strong and she made it abundantly clear that she perfectly knew what she wanted. She whispered:

“I’ll grow stronger with you … I’ll have the child I wanted, and I will make you happy.”

He breathed heavily as she rubbed him:

“I am … happy.”

She kissed him.

“Good … I had my share of sadness. Now I want to enjoy life …”

They kissed again, he lowered one hand and suddenly, she felt his finger on her sex. She bit her lip.

“Oooh … This is good.”

With a chuckle, she wrapped her strong, sinewy legs around him and pulled them together.

“I love this …”

She felt his hand explore her further and started gyrating her hips gently to experience it more
intensely.

“Aaah … I’ve … missed this for sooo long …”

He was probably a deep crimson now, but it was dark, so how would anybody tell? Mildred slowly moved away his hand now, letting him inside her. She sighed happily as he found his rhythm. She echoed his movements, holding to him just tight enough for him to get lost in her desire. As he continued, she whispered:

“Imagine me all big and strong, glowing and expecting … That would be wonderful, don’t you think? My body, all taut and hard under yours … You could caress my belly, feel your child grow … Wouldn’t that be great? I want this so much …”

He was completely mesmerized by her words, her movements, her warmth, everything. He wanted her, he longed to be with her as she changed, he wanted to fulfill her dreams …

“Yes … I … Oh … Ooh … Ooooh …”

She tightened herself brutally, squeezing every drop from him and sinking her strong fingers into his back.

“Wow …”

There was a pause that seemed to last an eternity. Eventually, he rolled to the side, his body hot and sweaty. She slipped her hand between her legs and smiled at him. There was nothing more to say.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2021, 04:24:38 pm »
They spent a few more days on the island, enjoying the warmth and the sun. It wasn’t very big, but one could go on walks and be alone, or together, without much trouble. Michael and Mildred used this amply. They disappeared for hours, exploring the island together like young lovers and enjoying
the sights. Of course, Michael got terribly sunburnt on the first day, but Mildred insisted on putting soothing cream on his shoulders and nose and he recovered quickly. Once that moment had passed, he just wore a shirt and a cap, while Mildred preferred her swimsuit and a big floppy hat. Somehow, being here lifted a tremendous weight off her shoulders. As they wandered through the palm groves, she said:

“Did you know that this is my first real vacation in decades?”

“It is? Wow. How did you manage this for so long? I mean, I’m basically a workaholic myself, but I still need a week or two off every year.”

Her face showed a slight melancholy.

“There was no one left to spend time with me. I mean, sure, I had my employees and some of the older business partners, and I did occasionally hire a young man from that special service … But my family is long dead, my friends too …” She sighed. “I do have some great-grandnephews by my cousins, but we’re not close or anything. I haven’t seen them in years. I assume that some secretary of mine writes them little cards for the holidays and the birthdays, but … They’re not relevant.”

He took her hand and smiled. The white stripe on his nose looked a little ridiculous, but he was kinda cute to her.

“It must be tough. I have two sisters. We’re pretty close and I try to visit them at every holiday. I’m a quadruple uncle by now. Is that the way to put it?”

“I wouldn’t know. Back in my day, I would have said that you have four nieces and nephews.”

“But wouldn’t that make eight?”

She raised an eyebrow, then grinned:

“Doctor, you are a big nerd, you know that?”

“I know that, ma’am.”

She laughed:

“Anyway, this is why I want to have kids. If your drug works the way you said, and for now, it’s doing great, then I am going to have that, and it will be wonderful.”

He nodded.

“Did you already pick a father?”

She frowned at him. Was he really this naïve?

“Well, my parents would have disowned me if I brought home an Irish boy, but … since they didn’t leave me one red cent and they’ve been dead for
eighty years, I think I could make an exception.

”He blushed. It looked completely absurd with his sunburnt cheeks.

“Seriously? Me?”

“Yes … Why not? You’re smart, you’re nice, you’re funny? What’s not to love?”

Michael was at loss for words. She held his hand a little stronger and he could feel the power of her muscles. She was really quite intense now. Then she pulled him after her, leading him to a cool part under the palms.

“We’ll have to practice, of course.”

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2021, 07:35:08 pm »
I'm really glad you commissioned this story, it has been an excellent read.  It hits all the right notes with me:  natural dialogue, slow growth, a solid foundation in the progress of a romance, tasteful discretion in the erotic aspects.  I have a feeling things might accelerate, but I'm eager to see that too.  El Roy wrote it, but I suspect your input had a positive influence on the product.  Good job both of you.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2021, 10:24:42 pm »
I'm really glad you commissioned this story, it has been an excellent read.  It hits all the right notes with me:  natural dialogue, slow growth, a solid foundation in the progress of a romance, tasteful discretion in the erotic aspects.  I have a feeling things might accelerate, but I'm eager to see that too.  El Roy wrote it, but I suspect your input had a positive influence on the product.  Good job both of you.

Thank you! I did give him a long basic outline of how I wanted it to go down and threw some input as he was writing it, but he did an amazing job putting it together and giving the characters depth and chemistry. We're almost at the half way point, but things will accelerate once she become pregnant.

Mildred stuck to her training routine while on the island. Simon suggested maybe doing lighter workouts for the vacation, but instead, she insisted on increasing the intensity. She would work out in the early morning, doing some calisthenics and running in the sand to warm up, before lifting weights as the day warmed up. Michael watched her as she was exhausted herself. He was surprised. Her body was still old and wrinkly, but there was a lot of underlying power there now. She was quite buff, at least for an old woman. He also couldn’t help noticing that she was showing off her physique a bit now. Her training outfit was now quite tight and her pants ended at her knees, clinging to her grown thighs. As to her top, she was now usually wearing a tank-top, which also did little to hide her power. As she finished a particularly intense workout, she sat up, her body glistening with sweat.

“Say, Michael, why don’t you join me?”

“Me? Workout? I don’t know … I never tried …”

“Come on, it’s fun. You can really feel your body.”

“I’m not sure I’d …”

“Come here. Simon, why don’t you show him some light exercises for now?”

The coach chuckled and said:

“If you don’t mind …”

Michael hesitated, then he nodded vaguely.

“Okay … I’ll try.”

The training went well and he felt good once he was done. Everything was great and he did enjoy Simon’s encouragements and compliments. Having Mildred so close to him and watching him was also nice.

The rough awakening came two days later when they were supposed to leave the island and he absolutely couldn’t move because of his muscles’ soreness. It was really, really bad and he swore not to do this again. Of course, Mildred insisted that he did, so he started training every other day with her. It took him a while to get used to it, but after a bit, he started to feel the effects, and he quite liked his new strength and toughness.

Things were looking up.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2021, 10:28:31 pm »
I love this story.  Hope this is not the end. I also hope that he starts working out and building some muscle.  Epic great to see muscle symmetry between the two.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2021, 12:03:36 am »
I love this story.  Hope this is not the end. I also hope that he starts working out and building some muscle.  Epic great to see muscle symmetry between the two.

Glad to see you're enjoying it! Don't worry, we're not even at the halfway point yet so there's much more to come. Michael will also be building some muscle, so stay tuned ;)

A while later, Michael went to a conference to speak about the recent developments in his field. Of course, officially, the drug was still in development. The fact that Mildred was using it was a well-kept secret. He had just finished his presentation of the current findings when he received a message from her. It was obviously important. After all, she never wrote him. He excused himself for a moment and went to the backstage area. He opened the message and saw a picture of a bloodied tampon.

“It’s working.”

Michael nodded. Then he smiled.

He wrote back:

“Wonderful! How do you feel?”

“Bad. I hate it already. I haven’t had my period in sixty years. But I’m glad. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. So we’re getting ready?”

“I think so. I’m looking forward to it!”

“Me too.”

He could feel a wave of intense happiness wash over him. As he returned to the auditorium, he felt as if he was walking on air.

“Okay, sorry for that interruption. Personal stuff. Any questions?”

With Mildred, things were not going to be relaxed and unplanned. Once he was back, he was presented with a kind of schedule that made it very clear that she was going to be pregnant within a month. She also made him increase the dosage of both the drug and the steroid to make sure it would work. Michael wasn’t entirely sure this was a good idea. Not that he thought that the medication would have any ill effects, but he was reluctant of increasing the stress. She wouldn’t hear it.

A week later, she called him:

“Michael, I think it’s time!”

“Uh … I’ll have to finish this and …”

She cut him off.

“Now. Now would be the right time.”

“Okay. I’m … I’m coming.”

It was a strange feeling, simply because she took control of his life at such a level. He felt good with her, it was just … hard, sometimes. He saved his work, jotted down where he had stopped and packed up his things. Smiling at his assistant, he said:

“The boss needs me. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

The young woman chuckled. There were rumors about Michael’s “special relationship” with the owner.

Soon enough, he was in the elevator, he got out and he was greeted by one of the maids.

“Ma’am is already waiting for you. Please hurry.”

He blushed and walked quickly past her.

“I’m doing all I can, you know?”

“Yes, you are doing fine, sir, but you know how she is.”

He nodded. Moments later, he stepped inside the bedroom.

“Finally.”

Mildred was there, lying on the bed. The young man stopped in his tracks. He didn’t expect … this. She was resting comfortably on the mattress, her back propped up on some pillows. And she was … sexy!

It was a little difficult to process for him. Okay, she was still very, very old, but her makeup artist had done his best to make her look attractive, and it worked. Her lips were red and rather full, her eyes seemed big and alluring, her skin was glowing … She had her hair open, like a silvery-white halo around her head. It was now long and full, its thick strands adding to her recovered vigor. Mildred was wearing a red bra that held and pushed up her small, yet now firm breasts, as well as a pair of dark stockings that clung to her now stronger, almost muscular legs. Instead of some panties, she had picked a kind of ultra-short skirt of the same red color and Michael couldn’t help getting horny.

She grinned:

“You like what you see?”

“I … I … Wow …”

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2021, 03:43:27 am »
C’mon Michael, step up to the plate.  In a way I hope she does not become pregnant this time so they can have a few more months of progressively growing to the same age and growing muscle.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2021, 02:12:33 am »
She waited for him to climb on the bed next to her. He wasn’t sure of how to deal with this right now … Sure, they had been making love for a while now, but this time, it all seemed less casual and more like a service to be performed. Without any hesitation, she rolled over to him and started undoing his fly. He hesitated, but she wouldn’t stop. With a few pulls of her strong hands, she got his pants off him and revealed his boxers. They were a special silk set she had made for him. She wanted him to feel comfortable and stylish after all. Mildred reached inside and he felt her fingers on his cock, then on his balls. He was getting hard alright …

She cupped his sack and it seemed as if she was weighing it.

“You’ve been saving yourself up for me?”

“Uh …” He didn’t want to tell her that he’d mostly been too busy to even think about jerking off. After all, work was still going on. “Yeah …”

“Good …”

She finished pulling his pants off and got his boxers down too. He was lying there in his t-shirt, bottom-less and feeling a bit exposed. The old woman licked her ruby lips and ran her pointy tongue over his cock while still fondling his balls. He shivered. This was hot, but … It was also so stressful. After all, she expected him to perform. Could he really disappoint her? She licked his dick, circling his head with her tongue, tracing his veins. He groaned.

“Wow … You’re good at this …”

She cocked an eyebrow and grinned:

“Experience.”

Mildred climbed on top of him now, spreading her legs and slipping herself on his cock. She wasn't the tightest due to her age and "experience" but boy was she wet. He still felt as if he were in a lab, but at least, it was a good feeling …

She directed his hands on her hips and started gently riding him. He felt her muscles shift and tighten under her ancient skin. It was an interesting contrast. She was really fit now, even as she was truly ancient. The muscle was truly everywhere. He was astonished to feel her grip on him, massaging his cock, rubbing it and squeezing him. Soon, she was breathing faster, producing little gasps. He felt his vision blurring as she continued, her
muscles tensing around his rod.

“Fuck. This is … good … Wow …”

She set her hands on his chest and gave his hair a little pull as she slowed her rhythm, slipping along his length carefully. He felt his cockhead twitch and swell. Now his hands were on her ass. It was strange to feel the muscle fibers tense under her ancient skin.

“Squeeze it! Do it, Michael …”

He was a little nervous maybe, but her intensity was washing away his uneasiness and she was bringing him closer and closer now. Feeling that he was about to cum, she quickened the pace again, then slipped down carefully his full length.

Okay. That was it.

Producing garbled noises, Michael came, pumping his load into her. She grunted happily, then waited for him to finish, before climbing off him again and lying down next to him. Then she started some weird stretches, propping up her butt. He stared at her, still overwhelmed by the whole situation.

“What … what are you doing?”

“This increases the probability of it working.”

“Okay … did you like it?”

She had a vague smile. Michael could tell that she was tense and nervous. He hesitated. After all, she had her reasons for all this. She wasn’t a co-student in her twenties or a casual date on the internet. She was a billionaire CEO of an international company and a truly ancient woman. In a way, he had to accept that this was the way for her to do this. Eventually, she stopped and to his surprise, cuddled against him. For a moment, he wanted to say something about this maybe not being scientifically proven to increase the probability of conception, but he shut up. Feeling her warmth against his body was way too nice. He turned to her and kissed her, his arm around her shoulder.

Soon, he felt her hand on his cock again. He gave her a wondering look. She returned a serious nod:

“We have to increase the chances.”

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2021, 02:16:09 pm »
In the end, they spent the next week fucking. By the end of it, Michael was tired and raw. One of Mildred’s maids had provided him with a special cream to soothe his aching penis. That old woman had seriously milked him dry. When he was completely exhausted, she still tried to turn him on again. She did it all: she switched outfits, going for more sexy looks, and even got one of the maids to join in to get him back in the mood.

He barely managed to talk her out of a schoolgirl outfit for her and Viagra for him. The problem was, it wasn’t working. Despite their best efforts, Mildred’s tests came up negative.

She was deeply frustrated. Michael felt sorry for her. He tried to console her, unable to do much. Instead, she focused on her training, pumping iron like a madwoman. He joined her as often as his work allowed and he watched in awe as she intensified her training more and more, slowly transforming her body.

The next time her fertile days rolled around, her nervousness was unbearable. She snapped at everybody and the maids did their best to stay out of her way. Mildred did her worst to coerce her lover into more and more attempts but then, on the second to last day, he finally cut her off:

“Enough. It’s not going to happen.”

She was frantically trying to tease him when he said that. It took her a moment to understand what just happened and he could see her expression melt from forced seductiveness to furious anger.

“What?”

“It’s not going to work. I don’t want this anymore.”

She went pale. Then, in a very low voice, she growled:

“What did you just say?”

He sighed, stretched and did his best to stand up straight.

“I won’t do this anymore. You’re stressing me and …”

“You’re fired.”

“I quit.”

He turned around and walked to the elevator. He called it, it came up, he got in, and he did his best not to turn around. He avoided her reflection in the mirrors and waited until the doors had closed before looking up. The elevator went down, down, down. It slowed and stopped. Michael got out and walked to the doors. They would probably send him his stuff eventually or he’d come to pick it up another day. Or he didn’t. He no longer cared.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 02:57:10 pm »
Right now, he was furious and desperate at the same time. The whole situation had taken it all out of him and he was just walking down the street, trying to clear his mind. It was dark outside already. He headed for his apartment, which he hadn’t visited in months. He either slept at Mildred’s place, or in the lab. Right now, he was thankful that the building management provided some cleaning services, or he would have returned to a dusty, stuffy place.

Still, as he was walking, he passed a park. He went inside, taking in a bit of nature after all the stress. He passed a playground, including some gymnastics equipment for grown-ups. With a grin, he jumped up to the pull-up bar and caught it. With some huffing and puffing, he managed to get up on it. He was impressed. He had never thought he could do that. Apparently, all the training was paying off. The young man sat on the bar and looked out into the city night. It was surprisingly calm. Sure, the noise of the cars was in the background, but all in all, it was calm and almost soothing. He dangled his legs for a bit, and started to feel better. Maybe he had been too rash? Mildred meant well and he could understand why she was so nervous. She had worked for this for over a year and, to be honest, he did want her to succeed. It was just … She was stressing him out. Nothing good could come from that. He sighed. There had to be a way to make this work. If only she could …

His train of thought was derailed by him being abruptly grabbed by his leg and pulled off the bar. He yelped and fell, awkwardly slamming into the ground. He managed to protect his face, but he was stunned. As he tried to recover, someone turned him on his back with a kick and he found himself under a big man’s foot that pushed down on his chest. Next to the guy, there was another one and they were both rather large and threatening.

“Give us your money, ginger.”

“Uh …” Michael was still trying to understand what was happening. He stared blankly at them as he realized just how much his body was hurting. “Ow.”

A kick to the kidneys stopped him from getting up. Michael did his best to protect himself. He rolled into a ball and hoped it would end soon. That’s when he heard a familiar voice:

“Leave him alone, you horrible people!”

The men stopped and stared. Michael opened an eye and saw Mildred standing in the twilight of the street lamps. She pointed at the men and scowled at them. She was wearing her workout gear and had her hair down.

Michael’s assailants were confused. This was obviously an ancient woman that looked like someone’s great-great-grandmother, but she was wearing an outfit for a woman a third her age and she seemed rather fit.

One of the men advanced on her and growled:

“Granny, it’s best you leave now.”

He came very close and tried to scare her. She stood her ground, although Michael could see that she was nervous. She hid it well enough, though. The man towered above her. Then, with a laugh, he pushed her. The other man cried out to stop him, but it was too late. However, Mildred caught his hand and pulled him. He stumbled and fell over, landing on the ground clumsily.

Mildred said:

“Stop this and go away!”

The man got up and punched her. Michael scrambled to his feet and shouted “No!”, but it was too late. She fell over, with the young man barely catching her. The other man grabbed his associate and they ran. They were in over their heads.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 02:29:06 pm »
Mildred half lay on Michael and groaned:

“Ow … That was bad.”

“Are you hurt?”

“I guess … But I don’t think I broke anything.”

“Oof. That’s great. So the treatment was good for something …”

“It’s wonderful, Michael.”

“Thank you for saving me, Mildred.”

“But I didn’t. I’m sorry for not …”

“Don’t. You saved my ass and I gotta thank you.”

He hugged her. She smiled, they kissed and …

A couple of weeks later...

“It worked! It really worked!”

Mildred was ecstatic. She just had her second pregnancy test just to make sure, and it was positive too! She embraced Michael, squeezing him in her strong arms.

“You did it, Michael. Thank you so much!”

He laughed awkwardly and replied:

“We both did it, didn’t we?”

She smiled and booped his nose:

“No. It was your science that did it.”

The old woman was practically bouncing around the room. Michael blushed.

“Be careful …”

She stopped for a moment, but answered:

“Yes, yes, but you know what? I’m going to have fun. And I’m going to have a kid. I feel wonderful!”

Michael nodded slowly. He was glad she was happy, but her behavior was a little too intense for him.

“Good, good. I’ll have to take some tests, but I hope everything will go well.”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rejuvenation by El_Roy_1999

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View