Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574440 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 05:31:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  OLYMPIA AMATEUR QUALIFIER PORTUGAL 2021 AND MR.BIG EVOLUTION PRO 2021
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OLYMPIA AMATEUR QUALIFIER PORTUGAL 2021 AND MR.BIG EVOLUTION PRO 2021  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Apart from (maybe, maybe not) the Romania Pro, the Portugal event will be the biggest European event in 2021.
The Olympia Amateur is July 16 - 17, and the Mr Big Evolution Pro (an Olympia qualifier event) is July 18th.

For the Pro Event, there will be some fantastic athletes in the line up! Many existing Pro's, but also new Pro Card Holders who make their Debut here. There is going to be a lot of ripped muscle about, a tough set of athletes, hungry after the COVID restrictions to get on stage, and flex hard!

In the run up to the event, I will post some athletes that have said they want to go. But, it does not mean they will turn up, registration is the day before the event.
Whoever you support, remember, whether they win or not, depends on WHO turns up on the day.

The local gals!

CATARINA SOUSA (Portugal) - Wellness                                             BELA SOARES (Portugal) - Women's Physique                           ANA FERNANDES (Portugal) - Figure                       

SÓNIA AZEITONA (PORTUGAL) - BIKINI

ANA SOUSA (Portugal) - Wellness                                                      VERONICA GALLEGO (Spain) - Figure

In Bodybuilding, Anastasia Leonova from Russia will make her debut as a PRO             Kolly Amadine from Switzerland will compete in Pro Figure                 
and in her new division, Bodybuilding, moving up from Physique.

Vera Mikulcova, Czech Republic, Pro Bodybuilding                                        Laura Pintado wanted to enter Bodybuilding, but the head judge has advised her to enter Physique.

Marina Lemenovskaya wants to compete to Debut as a Pro,
 but her prep is slow due to recent illness.
Assume Physique , but  she has not said yet.
 Whatever she does, she looks incredible for someone
who was ill for some time.
                                                                                   Dany Castilho, Brazil, Pro Physique

More to come, if you have news on who wants to compete in Portugal, please tell us!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%

BODYBUILDING, IN ORDER BELOW, THE FOLLOWING ATHLETES CONFIRMED:
Anastasia Leonova,    Margarita Zamolova,      Vera Mikulcova,      Alena Hatvani,     Vanesa Lloria,    Cris Goy 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Head judges know a thing or two! Sandy is pretty experienced!  I am pretty sure Laura has had a good chat with her coach.
The media hype suggests there are strong contenders in FBB, Laura may have a better chance of getting to the Ms O if she sticks with Physique for now. Patience! She will have more than enough on her plate winning Physique in Portugal, and I am sure she could do it. Bella has been looking pretty hard recently.
But it is great that Physique athletes are feeding new blood into FBB, which is why Physique Division is very important. Maybe Physique will be Laura's route to the Ms Olympia....

Offline liston

• Activity:
    0%
vera mikulcova turned into a man. Be careful. I think it is not fair for the contest.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
I think Alena Hatvani will get the win.  She couldn't travel to the Olympia last year, so I hope she earns another shot.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
vera mikulcova turned into a man. Be careful. I think it is not fair for the contest.

I (sadly) agree with Liston.  Kinda puts a different spin on the meaning of Mr. Big Evolution.  ;D  Although I'd say she has no chance at winning anything for the same reason.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Pro Physique flash results.

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Figure Flash Results

Congrats to the UK's Rhea Gayle (97) who took her place at the Olympia!

Also a picture of Marina Schermer (107), who did not place in her first pro show, but after another battle with her illness, it is a winning performance to get to stage and make her Pro Debut.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Flash Results from Portugal. Women's Bodybuilding.

Congratulations to Anastasia Leonova, Russia.

Pro Debut, Debut in Bodybuilding (from Physique), and now her pass port to the Olympia!
That's some going! She has a very strong team behind her, who train and publicise her like a heavyweight boxer. And her team work like clockwork supporting her. And it has paid off.
Of course, she won it, for herself. She must have made her team proud.
She certainly is a pro.  Congratulations to her.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
Re: OLYMPIA AMATEUR QUALIFIER PORTUGAL 2021 AND MR.BIG EVOLUTION PRO 2021
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 10:46:43 am »
The winners! All divisions.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 11:05:03 am »
Official scorecards.

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 08:14:47 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  OLYMPIA AMATEUR QUALIFIER PORTUGAL 2021 AND MR.BIG EVOLUTION PRO 2021

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View