Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574133 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:55:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Sensual MW in NYC area?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best Sensual MW in NYC area?  (Read 2833 times)

Offline Sailor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Best Sensual MW in NYC area?
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:36:12 am »
I’m planning a trip to NYC in aug and trying to decide who to see in this new era (post vaccine!) My preference is for sensual mw with massage from a woman who enjoys the session (or that’s what I think) and isn’t all business.

Of the dozen or so sessions I’ve done, my favorites have been misfit Layla, tapered physique, ripped princess, and guidette. 

I’m considering Alex, Miss Andree, or Ava Simone. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Forum Saradas

Best Sensual MW in NYC area?
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:36:12 am »

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Best Sensual MW in NYC area?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 03:00:09 pm »
Between Alex, Ms. Andrew and Ava, I've only sessioned with Alex. Had two with her last July that were 2 weeks apart from each other.

When setting up a session, Alex is very sincere on establishing communication and your interests, so it might come across like "business-like" but once the session begins, she's dialed in and is all about you and her walking away satisfied.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 05:42:40 pm »
Of those three, I've only met Ava, and I strongly recommend her. I would drive to Hartford to see her if the border were open. She has a very special attitude to sessions (and maybe to life in general) that makes her seem exceptionally present. I felt as if she was aware of me and our interpersonal encounter in a way that was reminiscent of psychic intimacy. I haven't experienced that in any other session.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 12:23:47 am »
She doesn’t travel much these days but I would recommend Big Tinah who is in Lake George area probably 2 hours north of NYC - perhaps she would consider if given advance notice- also KandyLegs who has a recent thread is in Connecticutt - recommend- you could probably get her to come to NYC she has been traveling fairly regular to NYC - NJ and Phila

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2021, 03:58:22 am »
I agree with Artax. Big tinah is always a good session. Kandylegs I would also recommend she is definitely one of the best. I also definitely recommend Ashlee Chambers and Ms Melissa. You definitely have to see these 4 ladies especially if you never met them. I GUARANTEE a great time with all of those 4 ladies.

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 07:44:56 pm »
Hi Sailor it says your DMs are full. Let me know when you clear up

Offline Sailor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 12:17:40 am »
All clear!  Thx!
Hi Sailor it says your DMs are full. Let me know when you clear up

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 06:15:15 am »
Dm me again when you are free

Offline Vas

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2021, 12:04:37 pm »
Miss Andree is a pleasure to work with and sensual MW one of her many specialties.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Best Sensual MW in NYC area?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View