Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572415 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:47:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2021 Puerto Rico Pro and
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2021 Puerto Rico Pro and  (Read 4172 times)

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
2021 Puerto Rico Pro and
« on: June 22, 2021, 07:14:59 pm »

Women's Bodybuilding

Women's Physique

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: 2021 Puerto Rico Pro and
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 06:09:04 pm »
Breaking News:
Marigita Zamalova and Stacey Nunez has switched from Women's Physique to Women's Bodybuilding for the 2021 Puerto Rico Pro  :bravo:

Offline rigoberto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 12:21:14 pm »
Fantastic news.   :hey:

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 09:39:57 pm »
LOL, not surprising that 2 people switched when they saw there was initially only 3 competitors in the BB class, while it seemed like there were a bazillion competitors in WPD.

Its clear WPD seems to be the choice where most of these women want to compete, but they'll switch or boomerang back to BB when it looks like they have a better chance of winning.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 11:52:46 pm »
Time to just get rid of Physique. Or get rid of bodybuilding if the women prefer "Physique" as a brand. To my eye there is little to no difference between the best physique women and the bodybuilders.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2021, 02:40:19 am »
Physique is like the FBB Lightweight + Middleweight classes used to be, when there were enough FBB to have 3 or 4 classes. 

The argument will be about the overall, comparing a ripped physique to the heavyweight.   
Maybe just don't have a overall winner, just class winners. 

The Physique class may give some of the women more incentive to compete, instead of using more stuff to get bigger.       

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2021, 03:09:22 am »
I thought WPD was appropriate the first few years of its existence. 

But after a few years, the women in the division looked more and more like they belonged in the BB division, yet here they were still hitting these physique class "poses" that quite frankly look ridiculous for them. I find it to be pretty unwatchable.

IMO, it would be better if they made a "classic" division like they did with the men. They have less extreme physiques but they're still undoubtedly bodybuilders and are hitting bodybuilding poses.

The "poses" they make these women in WPD perform (who have developed unreal physiques) look completely out of place for them.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2021, 11:48:10 pm »
Physique is like the FBB Lightweight + Middleweight classes used to be, when there were enough FBB to have 3 or 4 classes. 

The argument will be about the overall, comparing a ripped physique to the heavyweight.   
Maybe just don't have a overall winner, just class winners. 

The Physique class may give some of the women more incentive to compete, instead of using more stuff to get bigger.       
Physique needs to settle on a weight limit. All physique competitors should be at lightweight guidelines. Anyone over 155 has to go up to bbing. Like back in the day
Physique needs to be eliminated. It was intended to replace Women's Bodybuilding with smaller women and more feminine posing. It only succeeded in confusing the fans and athletes. Bring back the Heavyweight, Middleweight and Lightweight bodybuilding classes. Get rid of that double bicep posing with open hands.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 12:51:07 am »
Physique needs to be eliminated. It was intended to replace Women's Bodybuilding with smaller women and more feminine posing. It only succeeded in confusing the fans and athletes. Bring back the Heavyweight, Middleweight and Lightweight bodybuilding classes. Get rid of that double bicep posing with open hands.

When WPD first came out, I didn't like it, but I understood the reason behind  it. Iris Kyle was the dominant champion (and before her Kim Chizevsky). Plenty of women who got into BB said they wanted to look like Cory or Lenda, but we never heard anybody saying they wanted to look like Iris or Kim. There was a negative stigma attached to WBB as Iris won  the Ms. O year after year, and WPD was put out as an alternative for women who wanted to participate in the sport but didn't want to look anything like Iris. So I understood why they made the WPD division even though I didn't like it.

But now I don't really understand it. These women have developed their physiques to the point where the poses they're made to do look totally ridiculous.

All that being said, I don't think they're getting rid of WPD because they get a ton of participation in it. I think it's an awkward division to have now, but what are you going to say if there are consistently 15-20 or more women competing in it at every show?

Offline genin723

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 03:48:41 am »
The 2021 Puerto Rico IFBB Pro FBB Pre-Judging (one callout):
Jennifer Sweeney
Stacey Nunez
Nadia Capotosto
Margita Zámolová
Heather Grace :-\
Susanna Jacobs

Offline olzir

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2021, 12:58:47 am »
Unfortunately, another contest without  full video coverage ( i mean prejudging , posing routines full video etc). :(
2021... ::)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2021 Puerto Rico Pro and

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View