Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574151 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:25:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Pregnancy growth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pregnancy growth  (Read 2217 times)

Online The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Pregnancy growth
« on: June 13, 2021, 10:23:48 pm »
One story idea I’ve been pondering lately is of a world where women continuously gain strength and bulk up during pregnancy.  More typical mothers (by our standards at least) are bigger and stronger than any man, but families with a number of siblings in the double digits are much more common and the mothers of those families are massive, hulking muscle beasts.  Naturally society is significantly more matriarchal.

Forum Saradas

Pregnancy growth
« on: June 13, 2021, 10:23:48 pm »

Offline robyn

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Pregnancy growth
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 11:17:40 am »
Ive actually hoped a story like this would appear, even if i had to write it myself.  Does the mothers muscle mass grow in proportions to her belly, or does she gain size and strength with every month of successive impregnation? I wonder what hormonal changes would occur if the mom was pregnant with twins or triplets, causing her body to pump up with huge knots of muscle. The husband may also be left trembling with fear as he watches her working out, letting her exercise flow into her strong offspring.

Offline crimsonskies02

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 04:04:15 pm »
Interesting concept.  What would the women's attitudes/demeanor be like? Would more kids lead to more " 'roid rage" or something like that?   How the men are affected would also be interesting.  Is there a challenge now to have more or fewer kids based on what they prefer their women like.  And the challenge of having to keep up, physically, with a woman with, for example, five or six kids.  I may have to take a crack at it myself.  It sounds like it might be fun to play with.

Offline Ddraig

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 06:59:14 am »
The truth is, if such a story sounds interesting, you should write it or create the scenario in ai dungeon to see how it unfolds

Offline robyn

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 12:50:54 am »
in a dungeon? what exactly kind of story were you thinking of ?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Pregnancy growth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View