Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574111 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:04:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Deposits  (Read 6196 times)

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session Deposits
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2021, 02:59:39 pm »

Don't tip. They already overcharge

I was talking about tipping. $400-$500 is still a lot for 1 hour

As you can see, you weren't just talking about tipping. You stated that they overcharge. I replied to that.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2021, 02:59:39 pm »

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2021, 07:25:15 pm »
I know I am jumping into this on page three.  But I will put my thoughts on two things in here.

1. Deposits, I understand the reason for them.  If I am seeing a woman who is traveling or someone that I am seeing for the first time I have had no issues with giving deposits.  I have only had one provider ask for one on a second (and even third) session but I am good with it.  With all of the deposits I have given I have only been burned once.  And that was a situation that will never happen again.

2.  Tips.  Tips are given for excellent service.  I am inherently a good tipper across the board.  When I go to see a provider for the first time I generally bring a little extra money with me, but I do not always give the tip.  I am seeing a repeat provider I will either tip based on previous experience assuming I would have an equally good time, or I buy them a gift off of their Amazon wishlist if they have one.  Though women should never expect tips, from my experience they have always been well received.  I am a creature of habit, if I find a girl that I like I will see her again.  I am big proponent greasing the wheel for future experiences.  I was always taught to treat people well, and if it is a service provider you will see again treat them extra well (that is just a general thought I have towards any service I receive in life.)
Yo.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
Somehow a discussion of deposits detours into the subject of tipping.

Tips are not not required for self-employed contractors who set their own rates. You have to assume that session providers value their time the same way a psychiatrist or a plumber would. Tips are mandatory for underpaid service industry workers who make less than minimum wage for an hour's work.

Tips are voluntary for exceptional service from self-employed service workers. Tips are illegal for police officers and politicians in the performance of their duties.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2021, 12:00:40 am »
Bernie mirrors my own thinking on tips, I bring them but I don't always leave without them. If I already know I want to see her again she gets a tip* which I'm fine with since she either met my high expectations or pleasantly surprised me and it's never too early to start her positive vibes for the next session.
*I've seen some ladies write they expect to be tipped, doesn't stop me from booking if I'm interested but I'm not sure they've thought through the psychology involved in doing that.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2021, 03:17:29 am »
A lot of ladies in the US are only taking venmo or cashapp which are not available to us folks who live north of the border.  They do not use paypal. 

I've had a few potential sessions fall through because of it.

Anyone else north of the border with this problem?

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2021, 01:27:38 pm »
A lot of ladies in the US are only taking venmo or cashapp which are not available to us folks who live north of the border.  They do not use paypal. 

I've had a few potential sessions fall through because of it.

Anyone else north of the border with this problem?

Have you looked into Apple Pay using Apple Cash or whatever payment method you have linked to an Apple ID?  I haven't tried it myself, but it might be a solution for you if both you and the recipient have Apple accounts. 

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2022, 01:04:29 pm »
Because I have recently been looking for some sessions with some people actually traveling into my area and the wide variety of deposits quoted I’m bringing this thread back up.  I’ve had one person quote me $50 and another one quote me $300 for the deposit. Just not sure how these session women come up with these numbers.  Of course there’s a problem with a lot of people flaking and wasting the time of these women, I just wish there would be a better way some kind of escrow to ensure that both parties live up to their obligations.  I know they are independent contractors and many people here feel like they don’t deserve a tip, I guess I would be tipping on the quality of the service and anything that they offered in the session that was not previously on the table if we had the right chemistry. But I would also think that any kind of up-selling during the course of the session would be an automatic no tip. Lol.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2022, 10:03:57 pm »
There was a woman that was POTENTIALLY traveling to my area but she wasn't sure. She wanted a $300 deposit, $600 session, and for me to provide the incall.  She wanted all that despite her not being sure if she would even come to my area, on top of that called ME a time waister ( a session vet since 2005 and more than a few good references).

Some schmoes are killing it for others , but also a lot of the newer women are coming in with A LOT of demands.  That said, the better Session women historically have never been and continue to not be so demanding and rude.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2022, 06:46:58 pm »
I believe that the veteran/recommended SG's have a lot of regulars, so they are less likely to ask for deposits, except for a new guy.

Some new girls want the odds and the $$$ too much in their favor.   

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2022, 10:15:21 pm »
I have had a few similar recent difficulties with deposits. The persons that i was corresponding with did not have a set date or time to potentially meet as their plans were still not set. We had only exchange one or two emails. And we hadn't even discussed the style or type of session to see if we agreed on that. But right away they both wanted
a 50% deposit. When I asked, politely, about first confirming a date and time and the style of session that works for both of us,  in both cases I got called a time waster and rude for not 'knowing how this worked.' And like the other person said I'm a veteran of this of 20 years with multiple solid references that I could give. Just leaves me shaking my head at the customer service/  business practices of some of these girls.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2022, 08:38:28 am »
I have had a few similar recent difficulties with deposits. The persons that i was corresponding with did not have a set date or time to potentially meet as their plans were still not set. We had only exchange one or two emails. And we hadn't even discussed the style or type of session to see if we agreed on that. But right away they both wanted
a 50% deposit. When I asked, politely, about first confirming a date and time and the style of session that works for both of us,  in both cases I got called a time waster and rude for not 'knowing how this worked.' And like the other person said I'm a veteran of this of 20 years with multiple solid references that I could give. Just leaves me shaking my head at the customer service/  business practices of some of these girls.

Literally sounds like Fiesty?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2022, 10:37:11 am »

Maybe next time don't take at least 3 emails to indicate the type of session.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2022, 03:15:34 pm »
I did. I almost always put my session style preferences  in the first email. Like I said I've been doing this for a while so I'm not trying to waste anybody's time and I know the protocol. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in the previous message. In both cases the girls ignored that and the couple emails they sent back to me were all about their up in the air travel schedule and not being sure of any  dates/times.  But they still wanted a deposit despite that. My guess is really trying to get interest in your and didn't want to make definitely plans to fix it there was an idea which I understand. But I'm not going to send out 200 bucks on the chance that it will work out. And that they will also be agreeable to the style of session. Then have to worry worry about getting their money back it all that doesn't work out.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2022, 03:22:12 pm »
Sorry that last message was garbled. Trying to reply on my phone is hard on this board and my edits for spelling/grammer didnt work out very well. The jist of it is clear tho.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2022, 03:51:45 pm »
Sorry that last message was garbled. Trying to reply on my phone is hard on this board and my edits for spelling/grammer didnt work out very well. The jist of it is clear tho.

Sorry. I took from you saying you had not discussed the type of session that you'd not told her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View