Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575187 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:31:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Deposits  (Read 6218 times)

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Session Deposits
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 12:15:18 pm »
What about tips? Is it standard practice to tip? Does the sessionette expect a tip or just the rest of the money that is owed?

Don't tip. They already overcharge

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 12:15:18 pm »

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2021, 08:33:32 pm »
What about tips? Is it standard practice to tip? Does the sessionette expect a tip or just the rest of the money that is owed?

Do they?
Are they living in huge mansions?
Driving supercars?
Making it rain when they go out?

Planning a trip takes so much time. The overhead in time is crazy.

Making the travel plan
Checking the flights, hotels, transportation, etc.
Answering emails, +90% of time spend doesn't lead to sessions.
Then the traveling itself taking huge overhead in time.

In the good old days, a weekend in London would easily bring in +$6000. NYC even much more. The overhead in emails was much lower as well. And even then women weren't getting crazy rich from it.

If seen as a business, all training must be seen as working hours. Even preparing meals. Buying outfits. Etc.

You'll end up on a very low hourly rate. Unless you are one of the few who is also making great money with the other businesses, like webcam, websites, clips4sale and Only Fans.

In the early 2000's , the standard price was about $250 - $300/hr. This hasn't changed much on average at all. If that would be $400 right now, it would mean just a 2% increase per year.

-SqueezeMeBaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 11:04:19 pm »
Rates are higher. The ones who are doing well are probably living pretty comfortably, but it's none of our business whether they're driving supercars or living in mansions or buying rockets to fly to space. Unless it's through a gofundme that was supposed to be for medical bills I suppose. One could say for my job I had to do education, have to keep myself in reasonable enough physical and mental shape to keep my job. I don't count my hours reading or getting exercise or keeping my mind sharp as part of my hourly rate. Besides, training is something they want to do. They (often) do sessions to enable training, not vice versa.

But the big scores are probably not often. If you can get $6k in a weekend somewhere, you probably can't do it again in that city the next weekend, or even the next month. Not many guys can afford repeat sessions at that frequency. A lot of guys rarely session with the same girl twice, even if it was a great session.

But they do age out, and can't keep doing it until 62 or whatever age the corporate type would typically retire from, and don't have retirement benefits/health insurance included (which many other jobs don't either). It's not easy to execute a successful exit plan.

This will turn into a pretty senseless debate. Guys who don't make much are going to feel slighted whether the girl is living in a mansion or not.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 03:15:06 am »

They'll accept tips, but tips aren't expected.  It's kinda like when you hire other professionals, doctor, etc. 
You can expect to be asked for more, if you have special requests, like nude, etc.   

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 07:48:37 am »

Do they?
Driving supercars?

Making the travel plan

In the good old days, a weekend in London would easily bring in +$6000. NYC even much more. The overhead in emails was much lower as well. And even then women weren't getting crazy rich from it.

If seen as a business, all training must be seen as working hours. Even preparing meals. Buying outfits. Etc.

You'll end up on a very low hourly rate. Unless you are one of the few who is also making great money with the other businesses, like webcam, websites, clips4sale and Only Fans.

In the early 2000's , the standard price was about $250 - $300/hr. This hasn't changed much on average at all. If that would be $400 right now, it would mean just a 2% increase per year.

-SqueezeMeBaby

How on earth does where they live and what they drive fucking matter?  In the early 2000's I saw some of the elite women and never payed over $200.   Almost everyone wants $400-$500 minimum today. 

Online Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 09:11:27 am »
How on earth does where they live and what they drive fucking matter?  In the early 2000's I saw some of the elite women and never payed over $200.   Almost everyone wants $400-$500 minimum today. 

Inflation. Compare the cost of living today with the early 2000's. Those were the good old days.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2021, 12:39:58 am »

In 2000, it was harder to advertise sessions and there wasn't a group of session guys watching the tour sites. 

Besides higher travel costs now, the social media sites may have boosted rates, to make it worth the live session issues.       

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2021, 02:56:39 pm »
Why should I care what you paid? The ongoing price was $250 to $300/hr.

Just like you were paying your fee, others were getting it for free. Over and over and over and over again and still.

It matters when people think the price is too high. As if these women are getting filthy rich from it.

Nope they're not and we should be thankful when a woman decides to do this job. No matter what price she charges.

-Squeezemebaby

Do they?
Driving supercars?

Making the travel plan

-SqueezeMeBaby

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2021, 07:13:28 pm »
Again, where they live or what they drive matters how???

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2021, 12:38:05 am »

Cost of living ? Hourly Rates are adjusted accordingly.  Just like how many jobs hour rates differ depending on location.   

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 02:40:26 am »

Cost of living ? Hourly Rates are adjusted accordingly.  Just like how many jobs hour rates differ depending on location.

I haven't seen that adjustment done anywhere. I've seen girls in Vegas and a few months later NYC and the rate was the same. If you mean based on where the girl lives and not just where she's traveling (where COL influences hotel costs), I haven't seen girls who move change their rates either. I have seen girls who think they can get more change their rates. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't want to get too involved in the bickering, I think both "they charge way too much this is ridiculous" and "we should be thankful they do this no matter what they charge" are pretty silly viewpoints. I also think focusing on what car people drive immediately is the core of a lot of bad financial judgments. People buying cars they can't afford happens way too much, and millionaires are usually the ones who don't waste on that crap. The number of times people have asked me what kind of car I drive when I meet them is off the charts, plus people who have told me I should buy a much more expensive car (no, I don't drive a beater). Lots of people buy way too much house too.

Besides, inflation doesn't mean much. There's been a lot of inflation, but many people's wages haven't gone up in decades. And many people's wages have gone up far faster than inflation. It depends on what you do. Quoting COL increases when trying to get a raise doesn't help you. Being irreplaceable and willing to walk away does.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 04:52:40 am »

Being irreplaceable and willing to walk away does.

You typed a-lot but I think this part of your post is the thing that really matters at the end of the day.  The best ladies can and often do walk away.  And they are not being replaced by ladies anywhere close to them  They are a rare commodity thats becoming increasingly difficult to replicate.

You have many fat broads, skinny emo un athletic looking ladies and muscle chicks that look like dudes in the session scene.  Recruiting women for sessions be it UTR or to get listed is harder for younger ladies.  Based on my experience mature woman is easier to get into the scene but thats another topic.

Standard used to be $200-300 an hr but the number of quality all time great ladies who offer that is very low.

I know several ladies who made 6 figures in session income (seen there 1040 forms) and those who struggle to make ends meet. its all relative depending on each situation.

I have been very lucky/fortunate to get so many free or heavily discounted sessions that for some ladies I don’t have any idea what there rate is. 

Whatever the ladies charge is there business, those who are worth it, will get it
, those who aren’t will adjust accordingly.

Offline MLB93

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 05:22:09 am »

Being irreplaceable and willing to walk away does.

You typed a-lot but I think this part of your post is the thing that really matters at the end of the day.  The best ladies can and often do walk away.  And they are not being replaced by ladies anywhere close to them  They are a rare commodity thats becoming increasingly difficult to replicate.

You have many fat broads, skinny emo un athletic looking ladies and muscle chicks that look like dudes in the session scene.  Recruiting women for sessions be it UTR or to get listed is harder for younger ladies.  Based on my experience mature woman is easier to get into the scene but thats another topic.

Standard used to be $200-300 an hr but the number of quality all time great ladies who offer that is very low.

I know several ladies who made 6 figures in session income (seen there 1040 forms) and those who struggle to make ends meet. its all relative depending on each situation.

I have been very lucky/fortunate to get so many free or heavily discounted sessions that for some ladies I don’t have any idea what there rate is. 

Whatever the ladies charge is there business, those who are worth it, will get it
, those who aren’t will adjust accordingly.
I know what you're saying about the old guard of session women but, man, you kinda buried the current crop lol.

Offline walterthedude

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 09:07:56 am »
As you’re trustworthy and session goes well on both side, tipping is up to you but session girls won’t generally mind if  you don’t

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2021, 05:57:39 am »

Do they?
Driving supercars?

Making the travel plan

-SqueezeMeBaby

I was talking about tipping. $400-$500 is still a lot for 1 hour

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View