Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577507 Posts in 73513 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 07:18:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biancablance
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biancablance  (Read 2956 times)

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Biancablance
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2022, 10:53:38 pm »
Yes I know exactly how you feel. That sounds a lot like my experience. I had met her a couple years ago as well when she was more starting out. And while she beat me I at least had a chance. This time around it was pretty much devastation. At least when she really turned it on. After beating her in arm wrestling she was kind of pissed at me. And I was able to keep the wrestling close for the first 10 plus mins . But same thing... she got me in a chokehold that hurt like hell and would have ko'd me if she kept it on. Then a scissorhold next fall. Then it was just an onslaught at that point. Because beforehand we had talked about not really have any rules and just letting it flow. Well she basically made up the rule that she could ignore my taps. So for the next 10 to 15 minutes she went from various non stop scissorholds to chokes to some pretty hard ball busting and squeezing, and I was done for. I'm hard pressed to remember any other session I've ever done where it was a 15 minute stretch that was that brutal and non-stop. And I agree with you that her strength and skill is significantly better than it was a while back along with her I'm going to destroy you and make you my little bitch attitude!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Biancablance

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View