Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572735 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:57:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session Deposits  (Read 6152 times)

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Session Deposits
« on: June 02, 2021, 05:13:02 am »
I just tried to send a west cost session wrestler a session deposit. I hope she received the deposit. I’m worried CashApp and other websites may be flagging accounts. Session wrestling may soon be an all cash business, including session deposits. I know CashApp will sometimes hold a session deposit payment and pend it for a day or two. I have been told Venmo doesn’t offer refunds. Any truth to that? I’ve never had this difficulty sending session deposits, before. I emailed the session wrestler to let her know I sent the deposit. Hopefully, she will confirm receiving the session  deposit. Anyone else have difficulty sending session deposits? I recently found out some banks don’t have working agreements with third party apps.

Forum Saradas

Session Deposits
« on: June 02, 2021, 05:13:02 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Session Deposits
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 07:42:09 am »
Well Session was always an all cash biz until a few years ago.  I get why some do it.  Some ask for way to damn much tho.  A lot of women do paypal.  Some venmo.  I have never had an issue.  It depends how you are transferring stuff and how the other persons account is set up.  It shouldn't take more than a day.  I also hope you aren't putting something obvious on the transfer descriptions.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 08:00:43 am »
I put almost no derails in the transfer descriptions. I believe this west coast session wrestler received my deposit. I will find out soon enough. It’s getting more difficult to find a session wrestler who will do an all cash session. Western Union could be an alternative payment method for sending deposits, however some session wrestlers don’t want to travel to a Western Union location to collect the cash. Why is that? I would be willing to pay the Western Union fees for the session wrestler.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 11:52:46 am »
Maybe I'll get modded down for this but don't understand why crypto coins are not an option. If we take one of the more established coins as an example, maybe LTC, it has transfer fees of $0.2-$0.3, transfers are fast, more private than PayPal and easy to convert to/from fiat on an exchange for both parties.

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 12:12:59 pm »
The west coast session wrestler did receive my deposit. I found out one of my credit cards no longer works on CashApp. The credit card company/bank and CashApp no longer have a working agreement. I do have another card that CashApp will accept. I hope I don’t have to open a Venmo account. Things are getting ridiculous just to send a session deposit. I really thought CashApp flagged my account however that wasn’t the case.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 02:13:09 am »
Besides proving a commitment to reserve a spot, a deposit makes it easier on the woman not to have
to carry a lot of cash.   

I don't like the idea of registering/learning a new app.

Offline Elbe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 10:39:51 am »
Maybe I'll get modded down for this but don't understand why crypto coins are not an option. If we take one of the more established coins as an example, maybe LTC, it has transfer fees of $0.2-$0.3, transfers are fast, more private than PayPal and easy to convert to/from fiat on an exchange for both parties.

Probably one reason would be crypto can be a pita (comparetively) to convert to cash.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 09:59:30 pm »
When I started sessioning, deposits were only $50, pretty much just paypal, and they were rare. The more expensive SGs charged around $100 deposit. Over the years, seems a lot were asking for 50% upfront, give or take. There was one girl where sending a deposit was a major pain in the ass, all of her accounts were flagged. Was a good session, but wouldn't bother going through those hoops again. I've used cashapp a couple times, but won't make a venmo account. It has that weird vibe of "let's make a money-sending app combined with the social media highs of likes." I hear you can make transactions private, but the whole app makes me uncomfortable, so I'd insist on another way to pay.

Crypto is pretty shitty for the environment, but I understand why people want to use it for this when other payment methods are getting shut down. The girl also won't like it if you happen to send the deposit while Musk gets high and tweets "the price is too high." There can be holds on crypto as well.

At this point, I'm just sessioning with locals I've known for years so deposits aren't an issue anymore. The only cost she's taking on (besides time) is a few dollars in gas.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2021, 07:49:01 pm »
As to deposits, I have no problem with doing them these days.  I always give references which in many instances give my a "free pass", but still the number of NO SHOWS are still a major issue :angry:

Also, CashApp is the only way to go in my opinion...

Offline on the rise

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 03:54:27 am »
What about tips? Is it standard practice to tip? Does the sessionette expect a tip or just the rest of the money that is owed?

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 04:08:36 am »
What about tips? Is it standard practice to tip? Does the sessionette expect a tip or just the rest of the money that is owed?

Tips aren't expected.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 02:58:54 pm »
But certainly APPRECIATED especially if you plan to see her again ;)

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 03:56:41 pm »
I always give references which in many instances give me a "free pass"

Was going to mention this. Guys who are able to still seem to underutilize references, besides helping establish that you're reliable the right lady will give your new provider a tip for interacting with you so you'll already start the session ahead.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 04:31:41 pm »
Some people don't like to give out references, kind of like when they ask you "who else have you sessioned with?" during the session. It can produce a slightly awkward situation (example: I told girl X that I had sessioned with Y who was her friend... but I didn't realize they had had a falling out). I can only think of one time I used a reference instead of a deposit. Sometimes girls ask for both. I am not too hesitant with deposits though, I never bothered to ask to use a reference instead, I only did that once when the girl brought it up to me. Perhaps she was experiencing others in my area being hesitant to send a deposit so she offered. Ideally references are also recent (maybe girls have left the scene, or maybe you've changed and are no longer reliable etc.), and I would bet a number of guys have done very few sessions 2020-2021.

IMO repeat business trumps tips. I've never given tips but have sent a couple gifts before. I also had a $30 discount on a future session since a video I ordered was a little shorter than it was supposed to be but I never took advantage of it (and even forgot about it for a while). I'm not going to bother trying with that when the girl just went through 2020 being virtually unable to work. Maybe that can be thought of as a small tip.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2021, 10:25:57 am »
But certainly APPRECIATED especially if you plan to see her again ;)

Tips on top of the high prices of sessions these days? nah

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session Deposits

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View