Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575417 Posts in 73186 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:13:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Different Decathlon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Different Decathlon  (Read 8701 times)

Offline Baalphegor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Different Decathlon
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2021, 06:57:35 pm »
Belinda arrived at the benchpress and dropped Eric on the ground. He landed with a satisfying thud. “What’s your max bench?” Belinda demanded. “Uh th. th... tr.. three hundred?” Eric stammered.
“Well don’t just stand there burbling, load it up!” Belinda commanded.
Eric leapt into action and added weights onto each side of the bar. Then looked nervously at Belinda.
“Watch” she said and sat at the far end of the bench before leaning and sliding back under the bar.
Eric stood to the side obediently as Belinda set her hands, gripped and then pushed up.
Belinda easily shifted the weight over her chest, lowered the bar and then pressed the bar back up. Seemingly with the effort if the bar had no weight added to it.
She racked the bar and sat up, her muscles proudly on display. “Your turn”
Belinda stood up and positioned herself behind the bar as Eric lay on the bench positioning himself.
Belinda put her hands on the bar and lifted it. “When you are ready little man” she said.
Eric put his hands on the bar and Belinda could see him straining as she started to release her pressure on the bar.
A look of panic appeared on Eric’s face as he realised the bar was continuing to get heavier and he didn’t have the strength to move it.
He started shaking his head, “No, no, I can’t do it” Belinda smiled down. “I’m sorry, I don’t think I heard what you said?”
“Pick it up please” Eric tried again.
“So you’re saying I am the winner?” Belinda queried.
“Yes” Eric cried.
“Say it” Belinda demanded.
“You are the strongest” Eric said meekly
With that Belinda pulled the weight up and racked it.
As Eric sat up, Belinda had an idea. With an underhand grip she lifted the weight again and started to bend her arms. It was quite a strain and her shoulders, biceps and veins expanded
with the effort. Slowly the weight rose and to the amazement of Eric (and secretly Belinda) a successfully curl of 300lbs was executed by Belinda.
She dumped the weight into the rack and flexed each pumped arm.
“You are the strongest” Eric repeated in a disbelieving tone.
“I want my money now” Belinda blurted. “I don’t see any challenge staying here and it is about time.”
Eric nodded and ran off to an office.
He returned with a stack of twenty dollar bills. Belinda counted it nodded and said, “Thanks Eric. I might come back to your gym for another competition if you are up for it. This time for real money”
With that Belinda stood up and headed to the showers intending to fashion a makeshift top out of towels.

What happened with Faye? Good question...
Faye heard the machine start up and Belinda call out “Good luck” before the door closed behind her.
With her eyes closed, Faye recalled her 113lb skinny figure. Very girlish for her 5’7” height. She had always been teased despite gaining eight pounds by eating lots of icecream it had been a struggle.
Faye heard the machine hum change slightly and knew what would happen next. Her body was overcome with a massively painful wave of contractions that caused Faye to bend and contort.
For what seemed like an eternity she felt frozen in a strange position and then the pain stopped and she felt relaxed, although her breathing was more like panting from the effort.

The machine hum stopped and Faye started to become more aware of her surroundings. Her body felt a lot heavier, and she could actually feel the sports bra and panties on her skin fitting like a glove.
She had purposely bought much larger ones with this intent.

Faye opened her eyes and looked down. She could see a pair of pectoral muscles directly under her eyes, proudly filling the sports bra. Sitting up, Faye could feel her extra bulk yet lifting it seemed easier
than when she was much skinnier.

Faye’s eyes took in her stomach with puzzle piece abs fitting together neatly and further down, impressively bulging leg muscles.

Unhooking the needles, Faye marvelled at her thickly powerful arms and put away the machine leads.
Faye strode confidently over to the scales, being a bookish girl, she had already worked out what she should now weigh.

The machine took a moment to register before displaying 162lb. Faye smiled, just as she had factored, about a fifty pound increase. She wasn’t skinny anymore and was more or less the same mass
as Belinda had been before she had any of the treatments and Belinda was about four inches taller and had been training for years.

Faye struggled into her lab coat, her new bulk made it difficult but not impossible to get into. Closed and locked the facility door before heading down to the gym facility.

Forum Saradas

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2021, 10:23:31 pm »
Good to see that Faye took care of herself :-)...........nice story, but could there be more??

Karma to you!

Offline First-Second

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2021, 11:09:03 pm »
Always happy to see a Baalphegor update!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Different Decathlon

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View