Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575609 Posts in 73202 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 05:28:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 63642 times)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2021, 07:19:43 pm »
The past week was a very busy time for Buttercup, with more direct involvement from Tamara who personally oversees her workout three times a week and on her other two training days Tamara texts Buttercup to ensure that she follows her workout program. Tamara persuaded Buttercup that weekends must be rest days and also took Buttercup off all her steroids apart from the anavar which she must use for the next 3 weeks and thereafter needs to have a rest period and only use Clen and thereafter Buttercup will start a new cycle closet monitored by Tamara who insisted that Buttercup will have to do a blood test as to ensure that she can gain the maximum muscle mass and also to limit any forms of virilization, Tamara claimed that she trained two female bodybuilders who still have natural voices but have quads of steel as she put it.
Buttercup’s Saturday was spent as usual with her Uncle Ted and her two cousins but every so often Buttercup had to steer her attention to her mobile to read texts she received from Laslo.
Ever since she sent Laslo her pictures from the competition the two of them have increased their text messages and Laslo has shown a great interest in female bodybuilding as well and even asked Buttercup if he could attend her next show. This only elevated Buttercup’s view of Laso even more.
‘’Yes he can beat me like a ragdoll with all his jiu jitsu skills but there will come a time that my sheer strength would be able to overpower his skill.’’ thought Buttercup to herself.
That evening as Buttercup lay in bed she texted Laslo asking if they could meet at the park the following day. She wanted him to see her muscles whilst she is still lean from her show and was planning to wear her two piece bikini that she wore for the competition.
‘’There is a secluded spot near the back of the park surrounded by fir trees close by the sun dial.’’ texted Buttercup.
‘’I know that place, me and my friends used to play hide and seek there years ago.’’ texted Laslo back.
‘’Great lets meet there then at around 11h00.’’ texted Buttercup.
‘’That would be great haven't seen you in ages but I might be a little late got church tomorrow, meet you there later then.’’ texted Laslo.
Buttercup was so enlivened with the prospect of meeting Laslo the next day that she jumped out of her bed and stood in front of her mirror. Her adonis belt was still clearly visible and when she tensed her abs each muscle seemed to pop out, what she enjoyed looking at the most was her veins that seemed to extend from her capped delts down to her hands.
‘’I still have the vascularity yeah.’’ giggled Buttercup as she entertained herself by  practicing poses taught by Tamara in front of the mirror.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2021, 07:19:43 pm »

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2021, 11:09:47 am »
The park was relatively busy, buzzing with folks walking their dogs or parents playing with their children. Buttercup was so impatient to meet Laslo that she arrived about an hour earlier than the time agreed upon.
Although she didn't lie to her parents, she told them that she would be going for a jog and that was true to an extent as she jogged towards the park. She was busy jogging toward the more secluded part of the park when she drew the attention of Jackson Daytona.
Jackson Daytona was a serious young man in his middle twenties, neatly dressed in sensible but expensive clothing and who had an air of respectability around him. That is exactly the persona he used to approach his victims as no one would suspect a young guy with a neat haircut to hide such a cruel and vile personality. His first couple of victims did not expect him to assault them, heck he even raped, molested and abused upto 17 victims the last couple of months alone and not the 9 girls the police accused him off. But even Jackson knew that eventually he would be caught, that is why he prepared and made plans to kidnap a victim to entertain him for a longer period and today he caught the scent of his prey. His unsuspecting victim seems to be a young girl of around 13 who Jackson suspected must be a gymnast as she looked rather athletic with well defined calves and as luck would have it she jogged directly towards the more hidden parts of the park, Jackson preferred that area as he had success on more than one occasion in that part of the park and proceed to walk unnoticed in that direction. What pleased Jackson was when his prey stopped running and walked into the groove as if she didn't want anyone to see her. Jackson recalled that there is a clearing in the grove and even if his prey were to scream he doubted that anyone would hear his victim.
‘’Well, well, well what a luck find.’’ whispered Jackson to himself.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2021, 07:12:31 pm »
The clearing which was around 3 meters wide was shrouded by fir trees and by the look of it, it appeared that no one visited this area recently. Buttercup decided to stand in the middle of the clearing and adjust her earphones and started doing stretching exercises whilst listening to music.

Jackson Daytona made his way to the clearing through the undergrowth with stealth like a leopard or jaguar stalking its prey, once he came to view his prey he could see that the young girl had her back to him and was doing what he fought was yoga. He focused on keeping his breathing low but was relieved when he noticed that his prey was wearing earphones. Jackson being a cautious young man decided to firstly evaluate his options and came to the conclusion that his best bet would be to grapple the girl to the ground, maybe even cover her mouth and make her understand that he is in control, he will then have to proceed and shock her senseless with the taser he carried with him and tie her up with the cable ties and short cord he brought for this eventuality. It was his intention to later return once the park was closed and before the police came into the picture and transport his new toy to the dungeon he meticulously prepared in the last couple of weeks.

‘’I just hit the jackpot, what a lovely behind she has and those calves oh boy, she will do nicely.’’ thought Jackson as he covertly approached Buttercup.
He was so transfixed on Buttercup’s diamond shaped calves and rounded glutes as she stood with her legs apart and touching her right foot looking forward with both her hands that he didn’t noticed her ripped quad muscles or the veins running down her her legs, had he noticed those ripped fibrous tissues and the amount of vascularity he might also have noticed that his prey had broad shoulders, maybe more broader than his own with capped deltoids and peaked trapezius muscles, he might also have noticed that her triceps was corded and resembled a horseshoe or that her biceps was ever so slightly larger and more developed than his own. Had our villain noticed his prey's superior development, strength and dexterity he might have had the senses to slowly retreat into the undergrowth and seek another prey. But once Jackson was focused he became a man with a mission.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2021, 08:02:21 pm »
Greatly enjoying this! Love the combination of sweet family support with the undoubtedly heroic side story!

:clap:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2021, 07:02:33 am »
Can’t wait to next version

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2021, 05:48:42 pm »
Thanks mate, will try and have one or two chapters this weekend or early next week.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2021, 07:26:05 pm »
cool but too much short the chapters
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2021, 06:19:29 pm »
Jackson sneaked up on Buttercup and tensed his body ready to pounce on his unsuspecting victim. Buttercup straightened herself with her arms outstretched to the sky stretching, Jackson with quick momentum grabbed her left arm and forced it down behind her back and with his right arm going for an underhook from under Buttercup’s right arm and placed his right hand behind her head pushing forward in an attempt to restrain her. Buttercup gasped at this sudden violation, thinking it was Laslo playing a trick on her, Buttercup meekly giggled in a girlish voice and said rather playfully ‘’I guess you have me submitted, big boy.’’
Jackson with his right hand removed her headphones.
‘’If you obey me you wont get hurt.’’ smirked Jackson whilst whispering into her ear.
Fear filled Buttercup upon hearing that the voice didn't belong to Laslo.
As Jackson increased his force on her neck trying to push Buttercup to the ground she turned with all her might and as she spun around she broke Jackson hold on her and in the process he fell backward onto the ground.
Buttercup was frozen with uncertainty as she stood over Jackson.
‘’You little bitch, you will pay for that!.’’ shouted Jackson as he jumped up as quick as a flash and sent his right arm flying into Buttercup's stomach.
‘’THUD’’ came the sound of his fist as it made contact with her abs.
Buttercup braced for the impact but was pleasantly surprised at how little it hurt.
Jackson, befuddled that this little bitch was still standing, decided to give her two more punches, one left and one right hook to her stomach.
‘’THUD, THUD’’
Buttercup now marveled at the lack of pain she felt from receiving the punches and felt excited rather than scared, Buttercup removed her shirt and stood in front of her assailant who staggered at the sight of her superior build.
‘’I think you might need guns like these babies to damage my core.’’ giggled buttercup as she flexed both her arms and core showing off her chiseled abs and bulging biceps.
Jackson just stood in dreadful awe as he came to the realization that this teenage girl has more muscle and strength than him and that any attempts at trying to hit her further will just irritate this girl.
Realizing that the tables have turned against him, Jackson reaches for his taser he kept in his pocket. Jackson aimed the taser towards Buttercup and realizing this Buttercup sprung into action and advanced on the young man, grabbed his wrist he was holding his taser and twisted his arm down until he released his taser which fell to the ground. Buttercup then went down and with one arm clenched on his waist and her head on the other side started pushing him backwards. Jackson tried to push back but he was easily overpowered by the sheer strength of Buttercup’s bulging quadriceps until she pushed him into a tree trunk with such force that the air left his lungs with a grasp.
‘’Awww.’’ grasped Jackson.
Buttercup, feeling a little bit cocky decided to teach this miscreant some lessons and proceeded to punch Jackson in his stomach. As her fist met his soft belly the impact resulted in Jackson jerking backwards and he hit his head against the tree trunk.
‘’Thud, Crack.’’
Buttercup then embraced Jackson in a bear hug and squeezed him until Jackson begged for mercy.
Once Buttercup released her hold on Jackson he fell to the ground.
‘’Get out of my park and never come back!’’ commanded Buttercup sternly.
Jackson with pains all over his body slowly stood up and once he was a couple of feet away from Buttercup he sprinted away.
Buttercup was so delighted in her strength and enthusiastic for her meeting with Laslo that she didn't even mention this confrontation to Laslo and only later that evening when she was in bed did she realize that maybe this bad young man she fought with might have been the serial offender.
‘’Oh my, if I tell my parents they might ground me to protect me.’’ thought Buttercup to herself.
‘’If I see this weirdo again I will have to deal with him properly.’’ whispered Buttercup to herself.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2021, 06:33:26 pm »
A tired, bruised and broken Jackson Daytona reached his apartment. He took a hot shower some pain meds and went straight towards his laptop.
It took Jackson about 30 minutes of searching local gyms, fitness shows and bodybuilding events before he found a couple of photos of the bodybuilding show where Buttercup won her event hands down, a further search and he had all the details that he needed.
Jackson became so transfixed with Buttercup that he decided to lay low for now and only focus on her.
‘’The only way I can own that girl is if I am stronger than that little bitch, oh she will pay.’’ said Jackson out loud to himself.
Starting tomorrow Jackson decided that he will have to hit the gym after work everyday to get jacked.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2021, 07:11:31 pm »
It's been four months since the encounter with the man in the park.
 Since Buttercup gave that man such a humiliating beating the assault activities stopped immediately, this caused Buttercup to feel guilty for not going to the police as they might have apprehended this man if she gave a witness testimony.
‘’What's the matter Buttercup?’’ asked Tamara.
 ‘’What do you mean, am I making mistakes in my workout?’’ asked Buttercup as she smashed the two 44 lbs dumbbells over her head.
‘’No not at all, it's just that you seem so angry and aggressive today.’’ said Tamara.
‘’To be honest with you Tamara, I am a little bit upset, I wonder what happened to the serial stalker that used to roam our parks, he hasn't been captured by the police so that means that that freak is still out there.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Well I think it's good news that he hasn't been active, maybe someone caught him in the act and gave him what was coming to him, you know like vigilante justice.’’ replied Tamara.
‘’You think that would be a good thing?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’I sure do, imagine what would happen if Greg where to meet up with that freak, he would break him on the spot, but enough of this morbid talk let's focus on your boulder shoulders young lady.’’ said Tamara as she handed Buttercup two 46 lbs dumbbells to do overhead presses with.
‘’I probably did this town a favor, Buttercup the vigilante avenger has a nice ring to it.’’ thought buttercup as she effortlessly lifted the two dumbbells over her head.
After the overhead press Buttercup finished her workout by doing some bench presses, the muscle teen started off by benching 140 lbs and finished with benching 180 lbs.
‘’Another great workout done young lady.’’ shouted Tamara as buttercup replaced the weights on the bench.

On the opposite side of town Jackson Daytona was struggling to bench 110 lbs and grunted with every push.
Jackson was proud of his progress these last four months as he gained 6lbs of lean muscle and, he worked out every evening after work and started using winstrol and tests which he felt made him even more focussed on his mission.
That evening when he finished showering he admired his lean sixpack and his 13.2 inch biceps.
‘’Man, the winstrol is sure to make my muscles hard and dry.’’ said Jackson to himself.

Later that evening after Buttercup finished her shower she struggles to get dressed in her pajama shirt.
RIPPED!!!
‘’Mom!I need another t-shirt, this one ripped again.’’Shouted Buttercup down the hallway.
‘’But my dear that is the third shirt you broke this week.’’ replied her mother.
‘’Sorry mummy, Tamara measured my biceps yesterday and it was 15.8 inches.’’said Buttercup.
‘’Well I suppose I need to buy you some tank tops or sleeveless tops then.’’ replied her mother.
‘’Thank you mummy, but can they please have unicorns on them?’’ asked Buttercup in a girly voice.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2021, 11:22:42 am »
‘’Look at this lovely pink t-shirt with its adorable teddy bear.’’ said Mother.
‘’What a charming t-shirt, can I try it on?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’Of course my dear, you need a new wardrobe as almost none of your shirts can fit you anymore.’’ said Mother.
After choosing and trying on 12 different shirts of various sizes it became apparent that none of the shirts from the children's sections would fit buttercup. It was then that her mother decided to try out the more portalent female section where they did find a couple of shirts that fit around Buttercup’s boulder shoulders and peaked biceps.
‘’I suppose we can tailor the shirts around the middle in order for it to fit your body more properly.’’ Said Mother.
‘’Thanks mommy, I really appreciate it, can I also try out new training clothes?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’Well since you basically live in workout clothing why not.’’ replied Mother.
Buttercup managed to find three tank tops in the woman section that not only fit her like a glove and made her six pack clearly defined but her shoulders seem more defined at the deltoids. She also tried out some men's large t-shirts and found that the sleeves were still too tight around her biceps and too impractical to workout with as Buttercup’s intention is to achieve 16.5 inch biceps before her 14th birthday.
‘’My girl one of these days you will be able to wear your uncle Ted’s hand-me downs.’’ Joked Mother.
‘’Mommy in a couple of months I want to wear XXL shirts with a body fat of 9 percent’’ giggled Buttercup.
That's the spirit my dear, everyone needs goals to inspire too.
‘’Then I will win both the teenage boys and girls divisions. Replied Buttercup as she daydreamed to beat all the boys and girls in bodybuilding between the ages of 16 to 18.

Once Buttercup was done with the shopping her mother needed to use the restroom and as Buttercup stood with her bags in her hands she noticed the notice board next to the restrooms drew her attention, in particular a colorful pamphlet with the following headline.
‘’ARE YOU STRONG, THEN COME TRY OUT OUR TUG OF WAR CLUB’’

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2021, 07:16:16 pm »
When Buttercup called the number on the pamflet later that day, the coach who answered the phone was extremely helpful. It appeared that they are looking for teenage girls to join as they need 8 people on a team and currently only have 5 girls and if buttercup would join their teenage girl team they would be able to participate in competitions with only 6 participants even if that means that they would probably lose as they are still 2 members short but at least they can gain experience and he was most eager to answer all of Buttercups questions.

When buttercup arrived at the sports complex after school the following day where the tug of war players practise she was introduced to the girls team and the coach started explaining the rules and stances to the young girls. He decided to place Buttercup at the back of the team. After about 25 minutes of training the coach decided to let the girl team compete against the boy team.
‘’Oh here comes the humiliation again.’ said Becky who was the captain of the girl team.
‘’What do you mean?’’ asked Buttercup.
‘’Well we always lose against the boys.’’ replied Becky.
‘’Well let's see about that.’’ smirked Buttercup and proceeded to remove the loose jacket as well as the sweat pants she wore.
‘’Gosh you're really buff and muscular.’’ said Becky as she gaped at the muscular young teens muscles.
‘’I try my best.’’ smiled Buttercup who was keenly aware of all the eyes upon her.
The coach selected 6 boys to go against the 6 girls.
All the participants took their places and the coach gave the instruction to begin.
The boys started getting ahead but as soon as Becky shouted her commands and Buttercup with the rest of the girls in unison placed their left feet behind their right feet and retreated step by step until they fairly and rather easily beat the boys team.
It was clear to all watching the match that Buttercup anchored the team and led them to their first victory.
‘’Wow girl how strong are you.’’ asked Becky jubilantly.

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2021, 11:17:51 pm »
Another chapter?

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2021, 06:45:30 pm »
Thanks for liking the story, I have ideas for a couple of chapters going forward, hopefully in the not to distant future we will see Buttercup having some fun.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2021, 10:41:32 pm »
I'm really looking forward to see her have some fun! Great story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View