Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572550 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:56:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Feisty Feminista and Riot Starter
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Feisty Feminista and Riot Starter  (Read 3586 times)

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Feisty Feminista and Riot Starter
« on: April 04, 2021, 03:07:52 am »
Can anyone tell me any info about these two wrestlers with regards to competitive sessions? I am all about a good, sweaty, intense competitive workout (within the spirit of the sport when it comes to sportsmanship) and not this hanky panky fantasy, sensual bull!!! Most of ya can keep all that 'ish! LBVS!

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Feisty Feminista and Riot Starter
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 05:19:50 am »
I have wrestled Fiesty Feminista twice and she is very good. She is very big, probably 5-10, maybe 225 or so, and she knows how to use her size. She is not a trained wrestler, and has learned by doing, but she has improved greatly in the last year. She’s strong enough to overpower many men. If you are very technical, she won’t be as much of a challenge to you but I think she’d give most guys a terrific roll in a competitive match.

Sorry, but I have yet to meet Riot.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 01:45:15 pm »
I share your interests, not that I'll refuse certain things in a session but it's not why I book.
Riot is good, genuinely loves wrestling with guys, I've met her 3 times. She is stout enough that unless you are a very big guy you won't be able to throw her around. Her sleeper is…not exactly unpleasant to be put in if you don't mind the side effects. I'd say you should expect the level of skill/competition to be that of a newly promoted blue belt. She'll wear a hot outfit but that's as frisky as she will get.
Haven't met Fiesty yet, hoping to do so this summer. But there's plenty of clips demonstrating that if you want real wrestling she's happy to do that.

Offline GreenMile

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 03:57:43 pm »
Thank you for your responses, brothers!

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 02:02:24 am »
I have wrestled Fiesty Feminista twice and she is very good. She is very big, probably 5-10, maybe 225 or so, and she knows how to use her size. She is not a trained wrestler, and has learned by doing, but she has improved greatly in the last year. She’s strong enough to overpower many men. If you are very technical, she won’t be as much of a challenge to you but I think she’d give most guys a terrific roll in a competitive match.

Sorry, but I have yet to meet Riot.

Did she do lift and carry? What are your stats? What did she charge? She’s trying to charge me $600.  People really paying her that money?

Offline little_guy120

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 12:34:17 am »
She is asking me also for $600 for an upcoming trip. I am not yet sure if I should pull the trigger.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2021, 05:56:36 am »
Feisty is scheduled to come to my city today.  I ask her if she is coming, her response is, depends if you book a session i might.  WTF? 

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 10:29:34 pm »
 :woohoo:
Feisty is scheduled to come to my city today.  I ask her if she is coming, her response is, depends if you book a session i might.  WTF?

Has anyone seen Feisty lately? Was thinking about seeing her in Vegas end of the month. Just curious if she is as strong as she claims for lift and carry. Thanks

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2022, 05:57:53 pm »
Has anyone seen Feisty lately? Was thinking about seeing her in Vegas end of the month. Just curious if she is as strong as she claims for lift and carry. Thanks
She has some lifting clips, claims seem accurate.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2022, 12:49:53 am »
:woohoo:

There is a pic on her Twitter lifting a pretty big guy recently

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Feisty Feminista and Riot Starter

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View