Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575461 Posts in 73188 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:44:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sister In Arms Re-Do!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sister In Arms Re-Do!  (Read 33289 times)

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    10%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
Re: Sister In Arms Re-Do!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2021, 02:38:30 pm »
All I wish is that you tell the story like you originally intended. Please don't change anything based on user suggestions here. Your story is awesome so if a select few others aren't cool with it, too bad!

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2021, 04:00:13 pm »
Hello ロリコン,

Thanks for reading the story so far.

Emily is only half siblings with "Denise" and "Jennifer".  As you know from the first chapter, she's a very competitive kid to start with...when she starts taking the T-Patches, the extra testosterone is greatly helping her develop muscle mass...but also making her a little irritable and kind of a bitch...just what they do in real life.

She eventually developed muscle and strength beyond her lazy older brothers and mom, so obviously...like any siblings, she tested them to see how much stronger she really was...exactly what I did with my brother growing up.

When her mom broke up with her dad, the emotional strain was too much and she took out her frustration and emotional pain on her siblings and mom.

Emily wanted to take over the Alpha roll in the family, which seems natural since she's so much stonger physically then her other family members.  At same time, she's still very upset with her mom for splitting up with her Dad. ...so...it's pretty straight forward so far considering the emotions and the instability caused by the break-up and the T-patches.

That's the angle I'm writing the story from...but to answer your question...any pain Emily causes now will be on those who attempt to do harm to her little sisters Denise and Jennifer....stay tuned!

Testosterone doesn't make people angry and violent. This has been disproven countless times. Especially T-patches, which doesn't come next to near the amount of natural male testosterone, even the ones with lowish levels. Some men who act violently are just violent by nature, the really violent ones typically have brain abnormalities. So this entire story follows a myth.

To the people that find this hot, you're disgusting.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2021, 08:51:03 pm »
I'm enjoying the story immensely and am in favour of letting the author do as they please. Who cares if it follows a myth? Pretty sure that this board is called "Muscular Women Fiction". ;)

jdm022, reading this story made me go back and re-read some of your other stories. Masterpieces, one by one!

:rock:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2021, 02:48:33 am »
I'm enjoying the story immensely and am in favour of letting the author do as they please. Who cares if it follows a myth? Pretty sure that this board is called "Muscular Women Fiction". ;)

jdm022, reading this story made me go back and re-read some of your other stories. Masterpieces, one by one!

That's because you like kids.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2021, 10:32:51 am »
Any news?  ::)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 03:41:06 pm »
Hi guys, although I have kept all scenes appropriate and no inappropriate content with minors, some other members have disagreed and reported this story to the moderators.

So I will write a final chapter and kind of wrap this story up.

Thanks.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline blackhawkdown

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2021, 05:06:01 pm »
Well that’s a bummer. Was enjoying this story and it’s along the same content of most stories here. Hope you change your mind

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2021, 06:19:16 pm »
Gym

As usual, Jennifer and I scurried up to our room and threw on our workout clothes.  I had a pink skort-skirt, which is basically short tights underneath a short skirt, so girls’ privates aren’t shown when being active.  I then threw on my white lulu lemon shirt which had a wide neck line, like all girls’ shirts, and short sleeves to show off my very scrawny arms.  It amazed me how soft and comfortable girls’ clothes were compared to boys’ clothes and I really preferred them now over my old jeans and itchy t-shirts.  The shirt was also short and showed off my abs, which I only had because I was so skinny, not from working out.  My younger brother, I mean sister Jennifer had the same outfit only with a light blue skirt and pink top.  I then quickly checked my ponytails, threw on the very light amount of foundation and ran down stairs to the gym.

Jennifer followed close behind and we lined up on a small piece of white tape at the entrance to the gym, waiting for my hulking baby sister Emily to inspect us and grant us entry.  My 3-years younger but much larger sister Emily finished a couple of stretches and then walked up to us.  Jennifer and I were both wearing cute Chuck Taylors, like all girls our age wore and they had very little rise and were basically flat soled shoes.  Emily had on some runners with probably a 1 ½ inch lift.  She also had on her shorts that were like Dolphin running shorts from back in the day but probably shorter and also had on a white workout bra.  Her quads bulged with each step and it seemed like a single leg of hers had more muscle than my entire skinny body.  Her abs bulged out massively and her torso looked like large slabs of muscle on top of more muscle.  Emily’s shoulders and arms looked like that of a some of the biggest linebackers on our high school football team and she even had traps leading up to her thick neck.

As my little sister reached me, she peered down easily 7 inches to my eyes and looked like an absolute muscle-bound beast.  My heart raced with nervousness every time I was in the presence of her physically superior form, and I could barely even remember a time now where I wasn’t scared of her.  She inspected me up and down a couple of times and then looked over at my mom and said, “My God Judy, Isn’t Denise just the cutest little girl you’ve ever laid eyes on, with her perfect, thin bird legs and these teeny-weeny little arms?”  With that, she grabbed my wrist and pulled my arm straight out.  Emily’s fore arm was probably twice as thick as my bicep, which I didn’t even have.  Then, to my surprise, my hulking little sister grabbed me in a bear hug and easily lifted me two feet off the ground.  Her rock-hard body could easily crush me and I felt like a teeny-weeny, puny little girl in her herculean grasp.  She held me so tightly I couldn’t take a breath and I tried not to panic as I was slowly, and I think unintentionally being suffocated.  My little sister had become so fucking strong, she could actually squeeze the life out of me on accident.

Just as I thought I might pass out, Emily stopped her little love fest and put me back down.  I dropped to the ground, completely absent of strength and gasped for a breath of life.  Emily quickly realized what she’d done and reached down to help me up and said honestly, “I’m so sorry pip-squeak, I had no idea you were so frail.”  Not that I could help it, but tears ran uncontrollably down my face as I stood there trembling slightly in front of her, hoping she wasn’t mad at me for almost passing out.  She reached over and gave me a peck on the cheek and told me she wouldn’t squeeze me so hard next time. 

After that, she instructed me and Jennifer to walk over to the scale on the far side of the gym.  As we followed her, I noticed her quads and massive calves bulge gigantically with each step.  I then looked down at my legs, watching no bulge at all and thinking just one of Emily’s legs were easily larger than both of mine put together.  She also had a rounded, buff butt and it seemed rock hard and jam packed with muscle, just like the rest of her body.  Her workouts, her supplements, her massive food intake and the T-Patches along with her genetics had turned her into this muscle-bound freak of a little sister that could easily snap my neck with the slightest effort.

We arrived at the scale and Emily put her strong hands under my armpits and lifted me like a feather into the air.  She then rotated me over the scale and gently placed me on it.  I waited for the numbers to stop flashing and then stood in awe as the number stopped at 92 pounds.  “What?” I said, “Only 92 pounds?...I was 96 pounds a couple months ago…now I’m only 92???”  Emily’s mouth opened in awe and she looked at my mom.  My mom’s eyes were opened wide like she knew why so I looked at her and said, “Mom why am I losing weight and now even skinnier than ever?”  Emily took the lead and said, “Well Denise, you’re such a petite little cutie, I thought it would be fun to give you a little help with keeping you that way.”  “What does that mean?” I asked inquisitively.  “Hmmm.” She answered, “Do you remember mom took you to the doctor a while ago and while there you got a little shot?”  Yes, I nodded. “Well, it was a little puberty blocker called Triptudor, and it’s supposed to suppress puberty for up to 12 months.”   

I stood there shocked, 15 years old but only 5 feet tall and 92 pounds.  I was the size of an average 12-year-old girl and when I looked at myself in the mirror, with my cute skirt and top and long hair in pony tails, that’s exactly what I saw.  Emily snickered a little and then brushed me aside and off the scale with ease.  At that point, she easily lifted Jennifer up and placed her on the scale.  To both her and Emily’s amazement, she too had lost weight.  My little brother, I mean sister Jennifer registered 102 pounds of skin and bones, down from 115 before she too got the shot.  She was as skinny as me, but 2 inches taller and about the size of an average 13-year-old girl.  With that, Emily looked at my mom and said, “Mission accomplished Judy, I finally have the two younger sisters I always wanted!”  She walked over and gave my mom a high-five while Jennifer and I stared in shock of what we were now in for the next 12 months. 

Emily then looked at us and said, “Denise, Jennifer, come over here girls.”  We followed her over to a rack with several weighted barbells on it.  On their sides read 20, 30, 40, 50 and so on up to 90 pounds.  They looked really heavy, about three feet long with the large, round, rubber black weighted ends with the numbers printed on them.  Emily lifted the 30-pounder off the rack like it weighed 2 pounds and handed it to me.  As I grabbed it and she let go, the immense weight overcame me and it dropped to my thighs as I struggled to even hold the massive load.  My muscle-bound sister said, “Curl it.”  I tried with every muscle fiber I didn’t even have and couldn’t even lift it an inch.  I waited a moment and tried once more.  Again, the weight was ridiculous and I could barely even budge it off my thigh.  Finally, my grip gave out and I dropped it to the ground.  “Oh my gosh you little pansy.” She said as she easily lifted it with one hand and gave it to Jennifer.

Jen met the same fate I did and the weight dropped immediately to her skinny thighs, just where her skirt met her thin legs.  She too tried to lift the weight, but her frail arms had no biceps either and Jen could not budge the weight.  Like me, my other little sister gave it a second try, and barely moved it off her legs.  With that, Em looked at us and said, “OK girls, I want both of you to try.”  She then nudged me next to Jen and I reached down to also grab the weight.  It felt heavy, but with all four of our frail arms, Jen and I managed to slowly lift the weight all the way up.  “Yaaa!” Em shouted.  My teeny-weeny sisters could actually lift the weight.  I guess for a second, I felt proud, but then instantly realized it took both of us to lift it while my baby 12-Year-Old sister had lifted it with one arm.  She then easily snatched it from us and placed it back on the rack.

With our small goal accomplished, Em grabbed the 40-pounder and handed that to me and Jen.  It felt insanely more heavy than the 30 pound bar and as it drooped down by the base of my skirt, I knew it was going to be impossible.  Emily looked at us both and said, “OK girls…LIFT!”  Jen and I strained with all we had, but our weak little pencil arms had almost no muscle or strength and the bar barely even budged.  Emily laughed hysterically, grabbed the weight, stood two feet in front of us and easily began to curl the bar.  As her bicep muscles bulged to an incredible size had me and Jen count out “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…all the way to 10.”  Emily then easily placed that on the rack and a minute later grabbed the 50-pounder.  Seemingly as easily, my little bad-ass muscle-bound sister cranked out 10 reps with that weight too. 

She took another minor rest, took a sniff of some sort of smelling salt, shook her head then said, “Let’s GO!” and grabbed the 80-pounder.  I could hardly believe my eyes as she just lifted the bar off the rack that was more than double what me and Jen could lift with all of our combined strength.  With a huge scream and a stern look of determination, my 12-Year-Old sister heaved and bulged from every muscle, many of which I didn’t even know existed, and slowly lifted the 80 pound bar up and to her chest.  As it hit her buff chest, Emily dropped the weight, jumped up 5 feet in the air with her muscle laden biceps and fore arms outstretched high claiming victory.  She then instinctively flexed both biceps massively just two feet in front of us, her two feeble sisters and said, “Feel these babies girls!...Feel the fucking power my massive muscles possess!!!”  With our skinny little girl arms outstretched, I felt the biggest, most rock-hard bicep I had ever felt or seen.  She was truly massive, ultimately more powerful and bigger than I could ever imagine being.  It was awe inspiring and I had no words and only shock and admiration for her incredible size and strength.   

Realizing she was now more than twice as strong as both of her former older brothers, who were now her petite little sisters gave Emily a complete and overwhelming sense of satisfaction.  We were no longer older siblings that had to be challenged and dominated, but feeble, weak siblings that she could now act as protector and mentor for as her strength and power were complete and totally unchallenged.  Her word was law and Jen and I would be quick to obey every suggestion or look like an order from up high. 

“My God” I thought.  With the shots me and Jennifer got, we were going to be trapped in this 12 and 13-year-old girl state, while Emily piled on pounds of muscle and inches in height.  I think the shot was messing with our brains too because Jennifer and I had become addicted to movies like The Princess Diaries, Frozen, Frozen 2 and Tangled and had been watching them over and over and even role playing the parts and singing Let It Go word for word.  At the same time, we for some reason enjoyed dressing up as girls, being fun and cute and wearing dresses and skirts.  For Halloween that year, it was a fight between me and Jennifer on who would be Elsa from Frozen and who would be Rapunzel from Tangled.  There was never any thought of being a policeman or fireman or super hero.

Meanwhile, Emily piled on the pounds of muscle and strength and by the end of the year was almost 5’8” tall and 150 pounds.  My sister had massive 15” biceps and could now curl the 100 pound bar for reps, easily 3 or 4 times stronger than her cute little sisters combined.  The puberty shot was beginning to finally wear off and Emily allowed us to avoid taking it again.  I was looking forward to finally growing into the boy I was supposed to be, but still would enjoy watching my bigger little sister get stronger and more muscular than I would ever be.

STORY CONTINUES at: www.patreon.com/herflex .

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2021, 06:48:28 pm »
Thank you for still writing this final chapter!

As sad as I am about never getting a continuation, I understand you not wanting to take the risk. Thanks for this and all of your other awesome stories!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2021, 06:18:01 pm »
Thanks for all of the kind words guys!!!

In respect for this awesome forum and the needed rules, I will only be continuing this story on my over 18+ Patreon page.

I just started it and If I get some members, Sister-In-Arms will be my first...continuation story.  Thanks.

help support me there at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2021, 05:54:40 pm »
Finally!  Releasing Sister In Arms Book 2!

Emily is still putting on pounds of muscle, and her older brothers are being the perfect little sisters she always wanted!

For continued updates and new chapters: please support me at:  www.patreon.com/herflex

Thank you all for your kind words and inspiration!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2022, 04:07:28 am »
Hi Guys...Book 2 is complete!!!

Starting on Book 3.

If you want to read all of Book 2, and watch as Emily grows and puts on tons of muscle, while her siblings look on...

it's at:  www.patreon.com/HerFlex

Thanks and ENJOY!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Sister In Arms Re-Do!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View