Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574346 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:27:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You  (Read 19100 times)

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 03:35:18 pm »
Awesome touch with the coupon man! Can't wait for the novel and I'm sure whatever choices you've made will play out fantastically. You've quickly become my favourite author in.this space so keep up the good work and the community engagement is very much appreciated.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2021, 03:35:18 pm »

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2021, 06:28:35 pm »
I'm editing some of the book and reading the chapters as they arrive. It's going to be neat, the feminine POV is a really nice perspective.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2021, 02:56:16 pm »
Just read the previews on your new DA page and it's looking great so far! Any ideas on a release date?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2021, 04:56:36 am »
Thank you KS. I've finished the book and my wife and a friend are editing it at the moment. I also have an idea for a spinoff chapter that I'm going to write with Fonk where the Dominant Sub has a sexual experience with her trainer in order to facilitate her domme training. It doesn't really work for the book so I think I'll offer it to those of you who helped me initiate the idea here for free.

More details when I'm done with the editing and the new chapter.  :)

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2021, 12:27:29 am »
Hey Taoschild, any update on this?

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2021, 10:04:26 pm »
Hey KS,

Sorry for the delay.  :'( I've finished writing The Reluctant Domme but I'm editing it with a fine toothed comb this time. My wife has edited it and I have an editor going through it as well. The book is 17 chapter and I've edited up through Chapter 16 and my editor Chapter 12 so hopefully it will be out within a month. 

As I promised, I'm also writing a 4-5 chapter Novella entitled Sub Practice to go along with The Reluctant Domme and will provide a coupon for a free purchase to those of you who helped me with the initial idea (for what I think will be my best book yet). In Sub Practice, the main character from The Reluctant Domme, Dani, tries to teach the female trainer she surpassed how to be submissive in the bedroom. It's pretty much going to be all sex ;)

I put a small phone sex scene for TRD on my DA if anyone is interested  *****rgreye and will post a little more of TRD here as I get closer to publishing (along with a short story I just wrote which is far tamer).

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2021, 01:41:36 pm »
Hey Buddy! No worries I'm sure the wait is worth it. Been super hyped about this one so wanted to check up on you and see how it's going. Loved the new story on DA and am super stoked about the novella as well :)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2021, 02:51:22 am »
Hey Buddy! No worries I'm sure the wait is worth it. Been super hyped about this one so wanted to check up on you and see how it's going. Loved the new story on DA and am super stoked about the novella as well :)
Thank you. As I get closer to publishing I'll post more of the introduction (re-edited) here. This is a start...

---

“How?”

“Do you really want me to show you, Dani?” His eyebrow arched up as if I didn’t quite understand what the consequences of my assent might be. A ripple of fear shivered through me. The way his candidly observant hazel eyes reflected the brilliance of the firelight only enhanced my wariness. Goosebumps immediately lined the torso of my nude frame as if a field of wheat had miraculously germinated. One benefit of the seemingly ceaseless rain that winter was that all the extra time spent at home seemed to inevitably evolve into extracurricular activities.

Lips pressed together, tongues investigating, hands caressing, our lithe, sweaty bodies met each evening. Drowning out the thunder outside, we made love by the firelight on our bedroom floor area rug under a twisted lump of blankets. Other times we’d graduate to the bed itself, where we fondled each other’s firm bodies before we ‘did the deed.’ Recently our lovemaking had become a bit staid and predictable, but we still performed and fell asleep with our bodies intertwined.

But that night, he wanted something different. Trying to shake up the monotony, he’d asked me on more than one occasion to play the more aggressive partner when we coupled. A dominatrix, he’d called it. Try as I might, the not-so-subtle programming by society to be submissive had set in and made the task an impossible one. The subconsciously whispered refrain to wear makeup, look pretty, have good manners translated into discomfort bordering on outright anguish when it came time to take charge. Performing as a dominatrix in the bedroom only increased the discomfort tenfold. Almost every time I’d tried it previously, it had ended up with me laughing or asking for inane things which inevitably turned him off.

I nodded, not exactly sure of what I was agreeing to. Jack, my husband for five years, was everything I dreamed of in a man. He was a laundry list of ‘must haves’ for women seeking a mate; loving, intelligent, supportive, hard-working, rugged, sculpted, and well-off financially. His olive complexion, dark hair, and bright smile, which he was quick to flash, catered to my taste in men as well. He had a great family which meant I had no in-law issues.

From the start, his Mom had considered me a ‘good catch.’ She was a feminist ahead of her time, so it wasn’t because people considered me good-looking. Sure, I had blue eyes, blonde hair, long legs, a bright smile, and what guys would call ‘firm tits’ (not that his mom took stock of this). One of my college roommates affectionately called me “your basic nightmare” because my looks shamed others. God, I hate even admitting that. But it wasn’t how I looked that impressed his Mom. It was the fact that I said what I wanted, didn’t wear much makeup, and stood up to Jack when I needed to that set me apart.

Now that I think about it, that sassiness is probably why Jack was attracted to me in the first place. Even then he wanted to be told what to do. Why hadn’t I seen that before? Jack was absolutely devoted to me and showed his trust in me by sharing a secret that he’d never dared tell another soul.

It was the day after our engagement and we were relaxing on the couch watching television. If memory serves me, it was Seinfeld. Thursday nights meant the trifecta; Friends, Seinfeld, and E.R., and the evening was always topped off by pizza and beer. Yet that night his usual caustic comments and fun jibes at the shows were replaced by fidgeting so pronounced I’d finally asked “What’s wrong?” in frustration.

He stammered momentarily, then finally managed with his voice little more than a whisper, “Look, I love you more than anyone, but…” he stood up and paced back and forth behind our couch.

“But what?”

“I…” His jerky movements showed a level of agitation I hadn’t seen in him before, so I didn’t interrupt again and silently willed him the confidence to continue.

He stopped and looked at me, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. My eyes implored him to continue. “You have the most expressive eyes,” he muttered.
“I’m pretty sure that’s not what you wanted to say. Don’t worry. It’s okay. I love you.”

“I love you too. It’s just that I have... this thing.” Not the most descriptive thing, I thought. “And I… I have to let you know something before you commit to me. I’m pretty sure that ship has sailed unless you have a dead body in the basement. “It wouldn’t be fair unless I shared my dark side with you.” For a moment I thought he was kidding, but the expression on his face said otherwise.

My skin crawled as we walked down the creaky wooden stairs into his poorly lit, concrete-floored basement. The stale smell of the air and the frigid temperature only contributed to my gloomy feeling about what would come next. Under the stairs, he pointed to a stack of boxes and a purple Converse duffle bag sitting atop.

“What?” I asked, not really wanting his ‘dirty secret’ revealed, but asking nonetheless. At least it’s too small for a dead body.

“Open them and see how weird I am before deciding I’m what you really want.” My face winced in confusion. What was this dark secret he was hiding? With trepidation, I slid past him and reached for the bag as if it might bite. It was so quiet, with him watching motionless, that the zipper sounded piercing as I opened the bag. Looking inside with confusion, there wasn’t a gun or something horrific as I’d begun to fear, only a number of haphazard VHS tapes. I picked a few up, still trying to grasp what was going on. They were labeled with confusing terms like WPW 34, Ms. Int 1989, or Debbie while others remained blank. “What, what are these?” I asked, still not getting the point.

“Put one in,” he responded, motioning to a 6” old-fashioned VCR/TV combo unit that screamed technology of a bygone era. The secret was killing me — his demeanor was so unlike him, unsure and mysterious. As I grabbed the one labeled Ms. Int 1989 and put the tape in the player, I heard his nervous, raspy breath increasing to a feverish pitch. The once familiar hum of the VCR tape whirled into action and the screen lit up.

A tanned woman raced onto a brightly lit stage in a pink swimsuit, placed her palm to her forehead, bent down, pointed one foot behind her, and froze in position until some music began. Her arm swelled like I envisioned a strong man’s might, her bent leg bulging with lines carved as if in concrete, and her pointed foot revealed a calf split in two, thick with muscle. I stared in awe. I’d heard of female bodybuilders, but never really given them much notice.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2021, 02:45:13 pm »
Sorry for being so late on this! I felt the need to write this as soon as I read the novel on the day of release but put it off for some reason.

For people who wont don't want to read this entire review, PLEASE BUY THIS BOOK and support this author. It is an entire novel full of just amazing female muscle growth, with amazing slow growth and descriptions. It has insanely good build up and character development similar to a high quality book outside the genre. For someone who likes dominant women, it made me even thoroughly enjoy the submissive side. That's how good this novel is. All this for less than 10 dollars is just unbelievable.

As someone who has had a passion for the fmg genre and slow growth and intelligent psychological characters, this is really as good as it gets. I am glad we have people like richard producing this kind of content and am very grateful for all his work, it truly is very intelligent and also helps me comes to terms with my own feelings about this genre and the shame I have sometimes associates with it through the interesting characters and their thoughts.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2021, 11:55:26 pm »
Ks thank you so much for the amazing review. If you have a chance please review it where you purchased it too. Fonk and I are currently working on the sequel novella which will have a number of juicy sex scenes as well.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2021, 12:11:14 am »
Hope to see more soon, no rush. Its great work as always.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2021, 12:11:24 am »
Thanks JHunter. Fonk and I are having a little hiccup writing the story at the moment but we should still be on track to finish it by the end of the summer. In the meantime I'm working on developing the D&D story I wrote here into a full length novel.  I appreciate your support.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2021, 06:42:25 pm »
Hey Taoschild, hope you are well! Anything new you've been working on? 

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2021, 06:42:00 am »
Hey KS = thanks for the questions. I'm working on two different things at present.
#1 a novella addition to The Submissive Domme entitled Submission Practice and a full novel version of D&D.  My wife has agreed to write some of the chapters in the work which are from the female perspective.  Here is a link to the rough draft of chapter 1 that I posted here:
https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=754649.0

Take care

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2021, 03:54:57 pm »
That's amazing! Been following the thread on D&D and it's fantastic so far. Was wondering whether you take commissions? Had some ideas I think you could bring to life really well

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View