Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:21:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You  (Read 19004 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
« on: December 25, 2020, 05:25:22 pm »
Hey Everyone, I wanted to thank those of you who purchased one of the FMG books we wrote this year, many of them with 100% of the proceeds going to charity food banks. I sat down and wrote this on Xmas Eve to thank you, guys.  Here is a list of books we wrote this year and the new story is below.  Let me know if you think I should continue it.
Christmas Wish: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060518
Christmas Rendezvous https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060332
Christmas Gift: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1060288
Sinews of History: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1057457
Iron Beauties (non-fiction): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1045392

“How?”

“Do you really want me to show you?” His eyebrow arched up as If I didn’t quite understand how consequential my assent was going to be. I must admit a ripple of fear shivered through my body and instantaneously goosebumps lined my torso like a field of wheat that had suddenly germinated.

I nodded, not exactly sure of what I was agreeing to. Jack, my husband for five years was everything I dreamed of in a man. He was loving, intelligent, supportive, hard-working, and well-off financially. He was absolutely devoted to me and had shared a secret with me that he’d never dared tell another soul.

It was the day after our engagement and we’d been sitting on the couch watching television. His fidgeting had become so pronounced I’d finally asked, “What’s wrong?”

He stammered momentarily, his voice almost a whisper he finally said, “Look, I love you more than anyone, but I have to let you know something before you commit to me. It wouldn’t be fair unless I shared my dark side with you.” For a moment I thought he was kidding, but the expression on his face quickly told me otherwise.

My skin crawled as we walked down the creaky wooden stairs into his poorly lit, cold concrete-floored basement. Under the stairs, he pointed to a stack of boxes and a purple Converse duffle bag sitting on top.

“What?” I asked, not wanting his ‘dirty secret’ revealed, but asking nonetheless.

“Open them and see how weird I am before deciding I am what you really want” I scooched past him hesitantly and reached for the bag as if it might bite. It was so quiet with him watching me and that the zipper sounded nearly piercing as I unzipped the bag. Looking in with confusion, there wasn’t a gun or something horrific as I’d been led to believe, only a number of haphazard videotapes from a bygone era. I picked a few up still trying to grasp what was going on. They were labeled with terms unfamiliar to me like WPW 34, Ms. Int 1989, or Debbie while others remained blank.  “What, what are these?” I asked, still not getting the point. 

“Put one in,” he responded, motioning over to a 6” old fashioned VCR/TV combo unit that screamed technology of a bygone era.  The secret was killing me — his demeanor was so unlike him, unsure and mysterious. As I grabbed the one labeled Ms. Int and put the tape in the player, I heard his nervous, raspy breath reaching a feverish pitch. The once familiar hum of the VCR tape whirled into action and the screen lit up. A tanned woman raced onto the stage in a pink suit, placed her palm to her forehead, bent down, pointed one foot behind her, and froze in the position until the music commenced. Her arm swelled like I envisioned a strong man’s might, her bent leg bulged with lines carved on the side while her pointed foot revealed a calf split in two. I stared in awe. I’d heard of female bodybuilders, but never really taken notice.

Hot lights poured down on her from above as she hit pose after pose.  Despite her brawny build and honed physique suggested not only an incredible level of strength but an intensity to her diet; her pert breasts strained upward seeming to defy gravity. I almost laughed when I saw her proud, taut nipples which looked as if she has teased them backstage before she’d run out.

But I couldn’t, there was something about this he wanted me to see, and the video was somehow oddly erotic. So instead I watched quietly feeling the tension from Jack. Her skin glistened under the intense lights, muscles roiling as she danced across the stage, her blonde curly locks bouncing and a permanent grin glued to her face. She just curves, muscles, and silky skin. I didn’t comment on the video, still confused by the meaning of what I’d seen.

Instead, I turned and asked, “Wha...”

“Now look in the boxes,” he’d said flatly, ignoring my question. As She Drives Me Crazy continued blaring in the background and the woman in the pink suit continued her routine I pried open the box lid. I was greeted by dozens of muscle magazines. I opened another and saw the same thing. Fingering through them I noticed that WPW must have referred to Women’s Physique World which were contained in one box neatly ordered by date. A golden tanned brunette in a skin-tight purple dress, that looked like it was sprayed on, turned sideways and proudly displayed her bulging bicep. She was bigger than the pink bikini blonde and more attractive as well.

I was so focused on my thoughts that his voice startled me. “The thing you need to know before you marry me... The thing you have the right to know is that I have a muscle fetish -- for women. I’m not gay.”

“I see.”

“But I’m not asking you to train or be like that… It’s, I’m sorry I’ve never told anyone before.”

“It’s okay. Tell me.” I pled, turning toward him and taking his hands in mine

“That I have a hard time shutting it off. I don’t want it to be a big awkward thing between us and I thought I needed to be honest and tell you.”

“But you don’t want me to look this way?” His pause told me everything.

“I’m not going to tell you I wouldn’t like it. That would be lying, but I don’t expect you to try and look like they do. And don’t get me wrong, you obviously turn me on.”

“It’s okay.” I cut him off. “Thank you for telling me.” I had a lot to think about. I didn’t mind working out -- It was actually invigorating, but there was some pressure put on my workouts now. We had worked through his embarrassment regarding his feelings, but it was hard on me as well because I felt the pressure to get bigger and there was nobody to talk to about how Jack felt. It was so personal for him and he’d entrusted his secret with me.

Until the night when we were laying on the bed and he demonstrated how to be dominant. How he wanted me to be dominant I hadn’t realized there was more. His fantasy wasn’t just to have sex with a muscle woman and feel them out like he did with me when we had intercourse. He wanted to be absolutely submissive toward them. Or, I should say, to me. He ached for me to be the dominant muscle woman of his dreams. I guess I should have been flattered, but instead, I felt pressure to get bigger, stronger, and perform a part. When he showed me how to behave that night as the domme it was both erotic and a little scary.

“Yes, I want you to show me.” I’d said with more confidence. Without warning, he launched into character.

“Didn’t I tell you to get stronger than me, bitch?” It was a tone I’d never heard from him and it scared me. I looked at him trying to read his face and judged it to be part of the role play so I played along.

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry, what?”

“Very sorry.” Suddenly a thwapp resounded through the air and I felt intense pain in my glutes. He’d slapped my naked ass so hard tears welled up in my eyes. I saw a brief flinch and a look of panic flash across his face before I blinked to let him know I was alright.

“Sorry, Master.” his emphasis on the second word. “Do not forget again to end every statement by saying the name of the light of your existence, master.” I almost rolled my eyes with the silliness of his statement but stayed in character.

“Sorry, master. I will get stronger than you soon. I promise, master.”

“I expect you will. Now, get down and do twenty-five pushups and then apologize to me.” I quickly fell to the floor and started in. I felt his eyes boring through my naked body so I went deep focusing on form.

Eight reps in he called out, with disappointment ringing in his voice, “Start again. Make sure your nipples touch the floor.”

“Sorry master,” I grunted, beginning again pushing deep with each rep, focusing on my nipples as they brushed across the floor. Above me he watched me like a hawk, focusing I was sure, on his favorite body part on me, my wide, cut back. I finished and got to my knees, looking at him earnestly waiting for the next instruction.

“Get up and stand in front of me.” I found myself getting wet as I continued in the role, relishing a change from our traditional sex routine. He didn’t fail to notice.

“You will do three sets of those each day from now on until you can beat my record for sixty-three.”

“Yes, master.”

“Now tease your nipples and finger fuck yourself while I watch.” I was traditionally shy about such things, but I went right to work.

“Come closer,” he whispered. I inched closer and he began fondling my legs as I continued masturbating, intense flames of desire shooting through me. I flexed and the muscles bulged under his grip and I saw approval flash across his face. The idea that I was pleasuring him while I was pleasuring myself brought me near the edge.

Suddenly, he commanded, “stop.” Every fiber of my being wanted to continue, but I froze, actually scared and I stopped.

“Yes, Master,” I whispered, trying not to let the disappointment seep into my voice.

“You never go before I do. Pleasure my cock. His hard, red, throbbing cock stood at attention. It was something that I rarely did, lacking the confidence in the practice, but I slid atop him and began.

I cupped his balls in one hand while my tongue tickled the tip of his shaft. I hissed “yes, Master,” repeatedly kissing his tip with my full, pouty lips. Switching gears I deepened his pleasure by sucking diligently and feeling him close in on release. His pleasure boosted my confidence and I brought him deep inside my mouth. I gave him the lollipop treatment bringing him in and out of my mouth sucking hard. What part of his long shaft I couldn’t bring inside I squeezed, coaxing the juices to flow. I flexed my right arm and felt him fondle it. My mouth curled into a smile over his big cock as my tongue swirled over him and I drew him in and out faster and faster. He erupted inside me and I sucked his juices down.

“That was well done, servant,” he whispered, “well done.” My whole body was crying to explode in orgasm and I needed him inside me.

“I promise to get stronger than you really soon, Master. Please can I have you? Please?”

“Make it so,” he smiled, as I climbed atop him and thrust him inside me. “Flex your tiny muscles for me.” He commanded.

“I’m sorry, I’ll make them bigger, harder, and stronger. Stronger than you ever were and I’ll punish you for being weak.” I knew I was leaving character, but he needed me to say it. I rode atop him feeling his hardness swell inside of me once again as I told him how strong I was going to be. “Bigger, stronger, harder” I repeated until I came as hard as I had in ages, throwing my head around in ecstasy as he squirted again inside me as well.

“It better be really soon, servant. I don’t think you understand how much I need that to happen.” He whispered.

“Sorry, yes very soon Master,” I moaned, still feeling the tingling transpire throughout me. I lay next to him periodically kissing him and snuggling him with my cheek. The experience had been magical and I’d already decided I needed to be the sub more often. It was a new experience and it had set me to greater heights of ecstasy.

“I don’t know if I have that in me, to be the domme” I said, in all honesty. My confidence had grown as my body blossomed with muscles, but it wasn’t in me to be ‘bossy.’

I saw him look down, trying to hide his disappointment, and knew then that this wasn’t something he wanted, but something he needed.  Whether it was out of embarrassment in how he felt or protecting me from his disappointment — he’d hid his true feelings from me.   Yes, he’d told me about his unabiding devotion to powerfully muscular women and hinted that he wanted to submissive, I hadn’t realized how overwhelming his need truly was.

I guess I could have read the tea leaves. In fact, it was truly a lot easier than that. It was as if the puzzle was already put together with just a few pieces remaining. I thought it had been a game. He let me know he wanted me to be stronger, but I thought it was part of our sex games. He was a 6’3 athletic male who had trained his whole life. How could a woman six inches shorter ever get stronger unless I used?

Yet his actions had matched his words. He’d stopped lifting when I hit the weight room and switched to cardio. He always wanted me to ride him cowboy style when we’d had sex and he’d whisper to me about how strong I was and how weak he was in comparison. It suddenly dawned on me, it wasn’t just play talk in bed. He desperately wanted me to be stronger in bed and outright dominate him.  The weight of the revelation suddenly overwhelmed me and I knew how important my next words would be. I couldn’t dash his dreams nor make him feel belittled. “What I mean is, until I get stronger than you. It’s just hard to pretend.” We both knew that day would never arrive, but he needed to believe. It was important to him. “But I’ll get there.”

He smiled back. The words were the right ones even if they were full of B.S. Little did I know back then that I was wrong. Dead wrong.

Forum Saradas

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 06:51:45 pm »
Interesting premise, merry x-mas to us. I wonder how things will proceed.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 11:49:03 pm »
A very interesting start. This is going to be a great story.

Online tapion

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 06:26:47 am »
Sounds pretty cool. I love this fantasy of this master slave thing. I always wanted to read some 50 shades of Grey with muscle growth ;) the girl lifts harder and harder to get his love and attention and pleasure him... Until she gets stronger than him.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 08:03:07 am »
Interesting approach and I  like it. In case you really wanted to know if we wanted to see more, hell yes. K+!

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 03:59:45 am »
Sounds pretty cool. I love this fantasy of this master slave thing. I always wanted to read some 50 shades of Grey with muscle growth ;) the girl lifts harder and harder to get his love and attention and pleasure him... Until she gets stronger than him.

That was my thought on this story arc as well Tapion. My problem is that I'm stuck on the method of her growth moving forward. I plan on quite a bit of hard work in the gym and a slow build - but then something else to take her over the top - with a lot of Fifty Shades slow build along the way.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 09:15:09 pm »
In addition to the poll, I'd be interested in what you guys would like in form of her level of domination when she gets stronger.

A.) Reluctant Domme
B.) Enjoys it but does it good natured
C.) Enjoys it too much gets aggressive and mean

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2020, 10:20:19 pm »
Hm... I think A mix would be best? Some doms take their time to find out what they like. Some like forced pain submission, others verbal or commands such as licking boots or toes. I suppose what I'm saying is some she enjoy, other not so much.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2020, 11:21:43 pm »
For me, Definitely C. I want her to use her strength to its full potential! Thanks for the great story

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 02:52:56 pm »
I would prefer option B.  I prefer it if the woman is and enjoys being confident and dominant, but also loving and playfull. I personally don't like stories where the women are bullies or sadists or worse. I like the women to be heroic, with a personality that matches their body and strength and that is powerful, strong, confident, maybe even a little cocky,and dominant, but also loving, protective and good-hearted. A personality that is typical for (super)heroines. You could let her use her full strength not to abuse her husband, but to protect him from dangerous situations and those with bad intentions. So instead of being abusive and mean, she gets enraged because her boyfriend/husband(and maybe other people) is in danger. I also think option B is the moste balanced choice, since you have character who is dominant and enjoys it, but who is still likeable. But that's just my personal opinion. I'm looking forward to see the continuation of this story. Happy New Year and my best wishes for 2021.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 05:10:41 pm »
Interesting start.

Regarding main pool I chose 3rd option. It allows to make development faster, avoid common downsides of steroids and make about magic level. Like increasing muscle mass, strength and lowering fat keeping her skin perfect (or even improving it), face as beautiful as possible, maybe even bigger natural breasts and so on. There are pretty much possibilities.

And of course if she is a scientist then she should be really smart :) Strong beautiful and very smart women are my main fetish )))

Regarding domination type pool I prefer option B. I don't like violence in relationships, my type is vanilla stories. For me preferably way to show domination is a challenge. Male lead can try to win various competitions, but always loose:
* Weight lifting
* Light athletic
* Basketball and other play sports
* Wrestling and box

If she is a scientist she can show her superiority in intelligence too:
* Playing chess and other board games
* IQ test
* Other intellectual games

And as a pinnacle of dominance she can start her own business that became greatly successful in short time or she is genius trader. So she became breadwinner in thrir family.

And all of this with love and respect.

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2021, 08:27:52 pm »
We have enough stories of option C. Let's see more A or B
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2021, 02:59:00 am »
I think with the nature of this story and your writing in general it would be a shame if you didnt go for for option C.

Offline ks10306

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2021, 03:04:21 am »
You have a lot of stories falling into the B category with more gentle domination like Muscle Love and Built, I don't think you've ever truly explored a setting like this. Having said that I think a gradual transformation would be ideal and one where she isn't arbitrarily mean or excessively dominant but sensibly so. I think you can also have elements of her being loving, just in a dominant way.

Would also love to see more elements of a role reversal kind of theme in this story which I think you write unbelievably well. The scene in muscle love where she protects him from the attacker and then proceeds to have sex in the car was one that springs to mind, absolutely amazing. And domination on more fronts (at work, intellectually, etc) would also be really cool.

Extremely hyped for this story and hope you don't put a cap on what's possible for it, been waiting for one like this from you and this premise seems perfect. And loved all your other work as well, simply the best writer in this genre where domination and slow growth are involved

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 05:01:50 pm »
You have a lot of stories falling into the B category with more gentle domination like Muscle Love and Built, I don't think you've ever truly explored a setting like this. Having said that I think a gradual transformation would be ideal and one where she isn't arbitrarily mean or excessively dominant but sensibly so. I think you can also have elements of her being loving, just in a dominant way.

Would also love to see more elements of a role reversal kind of theme in this story which I think you write unbelievably well. The scene in muscle love where she protects him from the attacker and then proceeds to have sex in the car was one that springs to mind, absolutely amazing. And domination on more fronts (at work, intellectually, etc) would also be really cool.

Extremely hyped for this story and hope you don't put a cap on what's possible for it, been waiting for one like this from you and this premise seems perfect. And loved all your other work as well, simply the best writer in this genre where domination and slow growth are involved

Thanks for your comments so far - really helpful. I plan to follow the poll results on this one for sure. So far its pretty tight between muscles growing through PEDs and researching myostatin inhibitor. I will probably put a second poll up between A-C afterwards. I think I've done B several times as you mention KS and Torture Muscle definitely became C.   but never A.

So far I've been working on the character background, scene setting, and domination ideas as I wait for more results here. Happy New Year all

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Dominant Sub: An Xmas Thank You

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View