Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574164 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:39:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HerBicepsCam
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HerBicepsCam  (Read 2412 times)

Offline behave005

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
HerBicepsCam
« on: December 18, 2020, 11:17:32 pm »
I joined this site.  Just can't seem to be getting a good chat going.  What do you experts say.

Forum Saradas

HerBicepsCam
« on: December 18, 2020, 11:17:32 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
Re: HerBicepsCam
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 04:32:21 am »
I never do negative reviews and not sure if this is the place, but here goes - BigMuscleBarbie from Herbicepscam. She's brand new to the site.

I really liked her pics, the way she spoke, her dominant look and attitude. Took her to 1 on 1. She did begin to go topless, get dominant, but with every other comment wanted a tip. Never got that demand in 1 on 1. Horny, I did it. The next day I sent her an email on HBC. No response. Fine... but I go on again. She's in Premium. I immediately request 1 on 1. She's obviously talking to the person who got her in Premium and said something like, "Eh, some guy wants me 1 on 1. I'll just ignore him," or something like it, and pissed, I got off.

Today saw she was one. Gave her one more chance. She's talking in Free with two, three guys about the quality of her video (it has been a problem with her a bit, like many on the site and I've seen) and I say hello and make a comment or two to help. I was on two, three minutes. Several guys were in Free. She says to me, "Stop just stayin' in Free or I'll block 'ya." I was always polite to her. Pissed I left and won't be back.

I've spent too much time with ladies who give a good show there to go back to her. Outlandish behavior.
I'm sorry you had this experience, but thank you for letting us know. Send us an email and we will discount that session for you.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 09:18:55 am »
 Clearly she has junglepet figured out...Grrrr
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 09:39:11 am »
 Her 'crime' was to ask for tips based on whatever 1 to 1 requests were made that he paid because he'd rather complain here and not in a review on HBC. Oh, and he was horny.
 When she then decided she'd prefer the company of others to hearing his Tarzan shtick again, JP gets his loincloth in a twist.
 Thanks for the variation on repeating the same stories about sessions from two decades ago.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline kostas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 08:55:04 pm »
Would it be possible to see sarah backman doing a lift and carry video with a guy or flexing live on herbicepscam;; She is really one of my favourites.

Offline Rayzordt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 02:09:31 pm »
Agreed, definitely need more Sarah

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  HerBicepsCam

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View