Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572635 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 11:37:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overhead lift  (Read 29077 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Overhead lift
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 07:37:36 pm »
Follow me on onlyfans and DM for more 😁!

I have pressed many male and females overhead! 😁 its one of my favorite things to do in my sessions

Who are you? You have any links for videos? Sessions?

Not happening. Also if you do want guys to follow you on only fans you still need a link. 

Her post signature is the link to her Only Fans page. You'll see it at the bottom of every one of her posts. Below is a link to her post in the Looking for a Sponsor section. She also posted it in the Sessions section.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=700788.msg2497327#msg2497327

Thanks! Didn’t see that

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2020, 07:37:36 pm »

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2020, 02:52:45 am »
Becca Swanson did it for me from standing on bed I was like 180. She had all the lifts. Extremely impressive

Wow that's heavy for an overhead, was it a gorilla press style - hands on crotch & neck, strict press?
I'd say chest and crotch. She was a big tease. But that was a really cool different session. I usually have more holds and worship but that was more lift heavy because she was so damn good at it.

We tried to have Amber DeLuca do it to me at about 170 and she couldn't hold it too long but it was cool as hell still.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phicam

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 07:04:46 am »
Hello,  tigress lift me against a wall by my armpits.. I m 5’7 155. She don’t know she can do it. 😂😂😂

Offline hardwilly

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2021, 03:39:55 pm »
Becca Swanson did it for me from standing on bed I was like 180. She had all the lifts. Extremely impressive
Becca did the same to me and I was probably 210 at the time. I was heavy enough that I broke part of my bed when she tossed me onto it.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2021, 01:26:41 am »
I have had 2 sessions where the woman could overhead press me without a problem, Dominique Danger and Alexandrastrong, both had used good technique and were very safe about it.  I am 5'8 and around 175.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2021, 03:44:54 am »
I have had 2 sessions where the woman could overhead press me without a problem, Dominique Danger and Alexandrastrong, both had used good technique and were very safe about it.  I am 5'8 and around 175.

Cool..how was the session with Alexabdrastrong - did she do many other lifts?

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 02:07:32 am »

Cool..how was the session with Alexabdrastrong - did she do many other lifts?

I actually had a great session with Alexandrastrong she doesn't live in the US but I met her when she was in Orange county California. We pretty much did as many lifts as possible.  She is not a huge bodybuilder type but more of a strong woman/power lifter type of physique. She just competed in Europe in a strong woman competition. We did overhead, squats, cradle carries, deadlifts, and others.  With the years I've had many lift and carry sessions with many different women, most of the session ladies that do lift and carry who are successful use strict forms and Olympic style presses to do their lifts.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2021, 05:30:31 am »
DC, what is your height and weight?

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2021, 01:07:58 pm »
Some careful sleuthing has led me to evidence indicating that DCReviews is 5'8" and 175 pounds.

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2021, 05:47:40 pm »
Some careful sleuthing has led me to evidence indicating that DCReviews is 5'8" and 175 pounds.
Haha

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 12:59:04 am »

DUDE! haha seeing this site on your phone kind of sucks! I clearly missed that :sorry:

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2022, 04:56:14 am »
When I did the session with Alexandra strong I was about 170 pounds, and I'm 5'8.  I've also had a session with Becca Swanson who overhead press me fairly easily. Another memorable session was with Renee Toney,  hope I'm spelling that right, she was able to overhead press me and in the hotel room she was in at the time she had a floor to ceiling mirror in it.  So she picked me up and put me on top of her right flexed bicep and walked me over to the mirror, it was pretty amazing to see myself sitting on a woman's bicep while we both looked at each other in the mirror. lol

Offline James1974

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2022, 06:20:19 am »
I'm 5'10. 200lbs. Dominique danger lifted me overhead 5-6 years back with ease.
Best few mins of my adult life.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2022, 01:56:07 pm »
I'm 5'10. 200lbs. Dominique danger lifted me overhead 5-6 years back with ease.
Best few mins of my adult life.
Not sure why (I mean look at the photos), her height maybe, but Dominique seems to get overlooked when talking about lifts. Another shorter lady who's great at lifting men close to average size (not 150 pounds) is Natalie Steeles.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2022, 11:44:40 am »
No doubt Dominique is impressive & a pioneer in this field, however her OH lifts are very technical whereby either the liftee has to fold their arms & legs while been lifted in an Olympic style press or she balances the liftee on her head before pressing up. In both styles the liftee must stay perfectly still & maintain balance.  For me the ultimate OH lift & complete show of (upper body) strength is when the lifter grabs a person with one hand on the crotch & the other hand on either the chest or neck (from a standing on the ground position) & presses them straight overhead. Regardless of whether the liftee is moving or not - such that the lift could be performed against the liftee's will.

To me that is the ultimate show of strength, throat lifts & under armpit lifts are up there too!  There are many bodybuilder & powerlifter women who could do this to small men, but not to an average sized 200lbs man. I think Becca Swanson is the only one to perform those lifts as I've described them with heavier males.

I missed the opportunity to session with her but hope to see more & more young powerlifters (like Aspen Rain & Sophiathegoddess) take up where Becca left off on the session scene!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View