Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575828 Posts in 73230 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 06:40:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex38 - new sessionette
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alex38 - new sessionette  (Read 7694 times)

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Alex38 - new sessionette
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 03:20:42 pm »
I just went back to Alex's SG profile and am getting ready to forward my sincere apologies  regarding my previous comments in this thread.  I now have come to believe she is as professional as we could hope and truly wish her the best.  If you go to her profile I'm sure you will see what I mean...very refreshing!!!!!

As to my time spent with Jazzigirl...no it is not the Premier Productions lady, but she is of the same era and boy did it take me back :woohoo:

She is from the same city as one of my oldest "friends" Gabrielle Hames whom I  used to spend time with for several year's at the Arnold when it was "truly" the Arnold...lol.  She still  keeps in touch with Gabrielle who retired after having a heart attack, but survived and ended up being happily married these past years. 

Unfortunately, Gabrielle just had a stroke and seems to be recovering from that, but...damnit!!!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 03:20:42 pm »

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2020, 12:25:48 am »
I see what you mean on Alex38's new SG profile. I think it's good that she updated the profile and included that info.

That's cool on Jazzigirl and Jazz! I don't remember Hames, but I'm very sorry to hear of her health issues.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2020, 04:01:46 am »
Cam'd with Alex. Basically I'm not looking forward to meeting her irl any less now.
@hwillish Thanks for info about Gabby, bummed to hear about her health problems but it's nice to know she got married. One of the very few I really wanted to meet but didn't manage to for various reasons.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2020, 04:29:42 pm »
Will never forget Gabrielle  :heart:.  One of her favorite things to do was wrap her 6'2 215 lb. frame around you and "wet willie" your ear while squeezing you.  Not a damn thing you could do about it, but laugh and enjoy enjoy..sigh!!!!

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 04:54:28 pm »
Wow on Gabrielle! That's big! The wet willie is interesting too.

Online boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2020, 05:10:30 pm »
Will never forget Gabrielle  :heart:.  One of her favorite things to do was wrap her 6'2 215 lb. frame around you and "wet willie" your ear while squeezing you.  Not a damn thing you could do about it, but laugh and enjoy enjoy..sigh!!!!

Ashley Wildcat also does this after trapping you.
I like how it plays against the reputation Gabby had for being a mean brute, Arekah would also do silly things out of nowhere to show she could do anything to you.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2020, 03:16:59 pm »
I had a muscle worship / posing session with Alex38 yesterday, and she is really amazing! My SG review should be posted soon, but she is definitely worth checking you. Her body is incredible! I'm really pleased to that she's going to women's bodybuilding division, and I think she's going to get her pro card this year. I recommend you check her out. She's not traveling right now because of full-time work at another job and because of contest prep (for June), so you'd have to see her in Tampa, but she's worth it, believe me (as Donald Trump would say...).

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2020, 01:38:04 pm »
I met Alex for a second session, and she is really fucking amazing! She had dropped 10 lbs since I last saw her 3 weeks ago, and is definitely more defined and hard now. Her back and chest are real standouts, as are her arms. Still in offseason shape as she is prepping for her first FBB show (has competed in physique before) in June. She mentioned maybe doing more travel, but I recommend booking with her in Florida if you're able. For feet fetish fans, she has some of most attractive feet I've ever seen! Seriously hot stuff.

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 02:26:13 am »
Had a deposit and flight ready but due to this pandemic I decided to postpone indefinitely.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 05:05:38 pm »
Ah man! Sorry about that, but understandable. Hope you can still meet her at a later date.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2020, 01:29:20 am »
I've been in touch with Alex38, and she's back to the gym and looking awesome! She is hoping to compete at a show in September, and I think she'll get her pro card there. She's got some serious muscle and is a great-looking woman. Excellent feetz too, if you're into that! Actually, some of the best feetz I've seen on an FBB.

She's in the Tampa area, but I think is willing to travel for sessions. It's worth writing to her and asking for travel options.

Offline Camper

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2021, 03:58:26 pm »
Any recent action with her?  Headed to Tampa for the show in Aug and weighing my options. Thanks!!

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2021, 03:07:42 am »
Yes, I saw her on July 27 in Tampa, and she's better than ever. She's about 5 weeks out from a show, and is in really great shape and leaned down well. I really think she can get her pro card this time around. I would recommend reaching out to her now if you want to see her in Tampa next week for Tampa Pro show.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex38 - new sessionette

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View