Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575949 Posts in 73244 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 03:53:52 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex38 - new sessionette
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alex38 - new sessionette  (Read 7695 times)

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Alex38 - new sessionette
« on: February 04, 2020, 07:09:28 pm »
Just saw info on a new session girl named Alex38, and she looks amazing! I hope to meet her soon and post a review. Her back is phenomenal in in these pics.

https://www.sessiongirls.com/alex38/profile

Forum Saradas

Alex38 - new sessionette
« on: February 04, 2020, 07:09:28 pm »

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
Re: Alex38 - new sessionette
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 07:37:30 pm »
Yeah, she looks like a great addition to the scene.

I saw her pic on the "recent updates" thumbnail on SG last week but couldn't find her profile when I looked for it. I figured it was some fluke or maybe she post her profile but changed mind. Now it looks legit.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 10:04:57 pm »
Yeah, she looks great! Seems to be legit. I noticed that it says she has been SG member for 24 days, but only just recently showed up on the site. I think there might have been a technical glitch.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 12:31:40 am »
 As a bonus, I read that she’s moving from WPD to the BB division this year. I thought she was too muscular already for WPD, but I can’t see how this isn’t good for the session goers on this board.

Another fabulously muscled and legit FBB who does sessions is always a win.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 12:31:17 pm »
Yes, that's correct about moving to FBB division, and I think she'll be amazing! Kind of similar to how Fallon Brinson switched to FBB and got her pro card at the 2017 Nationals. I bet that Alex38 will get her pro card this year too. I have session set up for March 1st, so will report back here. I'm very excited because she looks awesome.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 07:21:31 pm »
She has had a profile on streamate for a few months but she has never been on

Alexxamorning
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline ilikebuffgirls

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 11:59:10 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with her yet?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 02:16:12 am »
Yes, that's correct about moving to FBB division, and I think she'll be amazing! Kind of similar to how Fallon Brinson switched to FBB and got her pro card at the 2017 Nationals. I bet that Alex38 will get her pro card this year too. I have session set up for March 1st, so will report back here. I'm very excited because she looks awesome.

Her profile on the session girls site doesn't mention she does scissors.  It is too bad because with those legs and some practice should would have quite a mean scissor squeeze.

Or maybe she does do scissors, she just forgot to mention it on the site.  If she ever does come north of the border I'll email her to ask.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 11:18:51 am »
I contacted her recently to set up a session which turned out to be very unsatisfactory...that's all I'll say.   Her responses were very short and business like.   It quickly became clear to me that she is focused on preparing for her next show and getting her Pro Card...and yes she placed very high at the Olympia Amateur in September if you want to check her out.   But absolutely no "warmth" in her communications which really turned me off.

Maybe it's just me, but I've had my say...

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 02:49:03 pm »
From her menu it seems clear what she's interested in doing, given what that is a date and time is all I need from her beforehand. I've met girls who hyped themselves only to end up with a session that was just pretty good and girls who sent 10 word emails who were awesome in person. It's interesting she offers armwrestling where fewer are doing so than used to be the case.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 09:16:49 pm »
I agree with BOW. Some people are just more enthusiastic than others when writing back to you, but as long as you're getting a rate quote, time and place, that's all you really need.

As examples, I would say that sessionites like Ms Melissa and Mirage were fairly short with their e-mails but absolutely fantastic to meet in person.

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 09:25:50 pm »
I'm meeting Alex38 for a session on March 1st, and she's been great on communications so far. Seems very sweet to me. I'm excited to meet her because she's pretty dang hot!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2020, 12:30:25 am »
Emailed her, it wasn't unpleasant at all. Maybe she'll write me a long message once I send her a deposit for the session, that'd be cool but it's not necessary for me to look forward to meeting her.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2020, 04:56:32 pm »
Will be interested in reading reviews about Alex and particularly her physique as compared to her "live" pictures which were shot at the Olympia this last September.  Maybe  I just caught her at a bad time or she didn't think I had paid enough attention to her menu regarding scissors...I don't know.  Also, I  also make it clear  in all my emails that I'm no "spring chicken"  which could have affected her  response.

No harm...no foul and I wish her well!!!

But also to the good, as it turns out I will now be seeing Jazzigirl tomorrow and am really looking forward to that.  Yes (for those who can remember "the good 'ol days") she truly is a legend :wow:

Offline FbbFanatic2522

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2020, 11:02:30 pm »
I'll post SG review on Alex around March 2nd! Also, is Jazzigirl same as Jazz who did topless wrestling videos with Premier Productions in the 1990s? If I'm thinking of same girl, she is really a hottie.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Alex38 - new sessionette

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View