Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573991 Posts in 72828 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:36:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Carla Inhaia SCAM beware
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carla Inhaia SCAM beware  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Carla Inhaia SCAM beware
« on: September 21, 2019, 07:49:08 pm »
Carla Inhaia Scam THis is the site admin.
Urgent message.

We don't recommande anyone to book a session with Carla Inhaia. She Scammed us about $2400 (we advance the money for her and husband to travel plus hotel). She never wanted to refund. After waiting more than 1 month, and them trying to intimidate us, we decide to rise a complain on paypal and also to lawsuit her. She is a big time SCAMMER. No user were scam as we kept the deposit. Becareful of Carla Inhaia and her husband Bruno Rangel. There are dangerous individual.
By www.showup23.com admin.

====================================

info:

We do not longer advertise her on our site. She can not use the site anymore but you can see in her profile everything detailed.
Let me explain the SCAM.
First time, Carla Inhaia came in London all fees paid for a frist time in June.
Then they (husband and her decided to come back).. But i didnt expected they were preparing a big SCAM...

They make full pression to get the money via paypal.. ($1800) and $900 via westerb union , so her and husband can travel to London first step of their trip in Europe.
Once they arrived in London, they start saying we owe them copyright for image.... Therefore they didnt refund the money...

This is really unprofessional, dishonest and completly stupid, because she is ruining her reputation.
Her husband started to be threatening, even if i dont fear anyone, but saying he wanted to fight and invited me to go in London ... lol...

At a moment they said they will refund on 15 september, but then nothing happens, they blocked me on whastsapp...
After multiple negociation, I had to act and start advising everyone about what happened...

The bad part of the story is that this money would have helped other female to travel and make money and pay bills for their family...
Fortunately we could make sure Rose Kellen Santos could travel in SPain and After in Paris in few days...
Also the travel to Las Vegas for Alessandra Alves could have been a problem....
But unfortunately some other couldnt travel and we couldnt help others... as we already do... many fbb can witness here if needed...

THose people are not trustable, and I would inform you that whatever she can say, you never know dont book any session with her.

First we are going to complain to Paypal, so dont get your paypal account listed to her paypal... We paid 1800 via paypal and the rest (900 via western union).
in case paypal investigate, dont get your Paypal associated to this women...

And what she did is not fair for other girls...

Total SCAM..
User is currently banned [View]

birmi482

Re: Carla Inhaia SCAM beware
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 11:13:09 am »
If this woman is a scammer why do you advertise her on musclegirlclub?? Is this the way she pays you back (she or the public) who subscribes to her xl club page?

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 07:06:02 pm »
If this woman is a scammer why do you advertise her on musclegirlclub?? Is this the way she pays you back (she or the public) who subscribes to her xl club page?

Thanks for your questions. After many days of trying to convince her to refund, which she didnt want at first, i had to inform her of the actions that would be taken:
1) inform paypal from where one part of the payment was made of the situation
2) Inform people on this board and other sites including ours
3) Other legal action.

She didnt want to understand, until few days, maybe because of the support I got from the admin of Saradas and from sessoongirls too.

They finally (Her and husabnd) agreed for a solution which was releasing the videos on Fanswise and for us to keep the money for the refund.

This is better then anothing. It may takes few weeks or month to get the money back, but still better than going further which would damage her business, which  I Dont want even if not refunding us affected other girls who could have benefits from this money to travel for their session and make money for their family...

I hope this answered your questions.

birmi482

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 06:40:46 am »
Thanks for this  . Is your warning reg. session still in place?
And another question reg. Nataliya Amazonka , as she is coming to Paris, is it yes possible to have private session or meeting with her, maybe utr , as i am thinking of coming to Paris?

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 08:26:53 am »
Thanks for this  . Is your warning reg. session still in place?
And another question reg. Nataliya Amazonka , as she is coming to Paris, is it yes possible to have private session or meeting with her, maybe utr , as i am thinking of coming to Paris?

Well until she respect our agreement, nothing change.
Nataliya do not do session, i m sorry. But who knows?.

Offline tote

• New
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 08:37:37 pm »
Just contacted Carla Inhaia about this.

Her response is below:

I had already seen this.
It's a forum, everyone can write what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lovefbbmega is not a client, he didn't do a session with me, his name is Stefano, he lives in France, he owns the website showup23 and fanswise-xl.com.
I really had a problem with him on my second tour to Europe but it wasn't a robbery, he paid for my tickets and accommodation in London and wanted me to give all the money from the sessions to him before the end of the tour and I didn't just do that I paid him when I arrived in Brazil.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Carla Inhaia SCAM beware

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View