Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575434 Posts in 73187 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 02:49:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★FANTASY MUSCLE★ Annie Ample+Friends [classic] *M Roppo/Scoundrel/others*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★FANTASY MUSCLE★ Annie Ample+Friends [classic] *M Roppo/Scoundrel/others*  (Read 151667 times)

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★FANTASY MUSCLE★ Annie Ample + Friends [classic] *M Roppo + Scoundrel*
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2023, 03:52:48 pm »
I love Annie Ample's stories and cartoons

Offline Plebez

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2023, 08:37:19 pm »
https://file.io/cvzkkdcOOnIu

Tracy the Teaser - Here Cums Daddy

Had this one from the now deceased lemuscle yahoo group. Probably my favourite lemuscle character as she gets more intimate in her stories. Her written stories are a great read if you ever have the time, think I've seen them on *****. Unfortunately this is the only Tracy story I've ever seen drawn. If anyone else has any more please please feel free to share them!

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2023, 08:44:32 am »
https://file.io/cvzkkdcOOnIu

Tracy the Teaser - Here Cums Daddy

Had this one from the now deceased lemuscle yahoo group. Probably my favourite lemuscle character as she gets more intimate in her stories. Her written stories are a great read if you ever have the time, think I've seen them on *****. Unfortunately this is the only Tracy story I've ever seen drawn. If anyone else has any more please please feel free to share them!

@Plebez   :wob:

Bad news. I got this message when trying your DL link:

BTW, it's customary to provide a preview or information about the content. The cover page of a comic is usually acceptable:

[FYI: in this section previews, etc are required to be 'SFW'.]

Also, plz notice part of your text was replaced by ***** because nearly all direct links to other sites--except imagehosts and such--are blocked on this platform.

Always good when new Members contribute, but it's also important to observe the rules and guidelines [find them near the top of the MAIN INDEX page]. You'll want to avoid attracting attention from the powers-that-be with bad posting habits. Hope this helps...
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Flex dir

• Activity:
    16.67%
I love Little Annie Amplie she is so magnific muscle and powerful

Offline Lukullus

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Awesome, cannot get enough of Annie Ample's ginormous muscles! :)

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2023, 05:56:17 am »
The link is not working, Could you make a new link to it ?

"Plebez" has not been active on FS since a day or 2 after that content was posted, so it's likely that request won't be seen. As compensation, I'm providing a re-up, since my advice about that post--which I tried to share in a pleasant manner--may possibly have caused that Member to avoid returning the site.

[Preview in reply #62.]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v9ngml3uddsrwz5/HereC-msDaddy--Jose%2526Roppo.pdf.zip/file

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Brand00

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
My Gosh I forgot about Tracy's huge muscles. I love thi scartoon characters. I find this artworks by the name of "jjhv70" yet they aren't a lot of results, if someone can post the pdf's or the images ot would be amazing, I doubt Jose Roppo.or whatever his real name is, shit is fire and I love this style, reminds me Scoundrel big chested girls. Thx 4 the upload man life savior 😁😁😁

Offline aaaaaa93

• New
  • Activity:
    20%
Love this thread, more Annie and friends is awesome!

Online Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
every so often, I am reminded that this glorious work exists

Offline dcfm

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%

The link is not working, Could you make a new link to it ?

"Plebez" has not been active on FS since a day or 2 after that content was posted, so it's likely that request won't be seen. As compensation, I'm providing a re-up, since my advice about that post--which I tried to share in a pleasant manner--may possibly have caused that Member to avoid returning the site.

[Preview in reply #62.]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v9ngml3uddsrwz5/HereC-msDaddy--Jose%2526Roppo.pdf.zip/file

:cool2:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  ★FANTASY MUSCLE★ Annie Ample+Friends [classic] *M Roppo/Scoundrel/others*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View