Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573782 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 01:32:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sheena from Hungary  (Read 36947 times)

Offline blackworrior

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Sheena from Hungary
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2020, 04:39:07 pm »
She reminds me of Anna M Strong, anybody we sessioned with both?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2020, 04:39:07 pm »

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2020, 01:23:23 am »
Sheena will tone it down for u, its awesome to meet someone that strong an skilled an really nice. I got lucky to meet her an I'm hooked for life. A total amazon goddess
User is currently banned [View]

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2020, 04:54:30 pm »
She reminds me of Anna M Strong, anybody we sessioned with both?
Oh Anna M Strong & Sheena truly are 2 amazing women, yes.
What they have in common, is that they're beautiful, strong and genuine.
They do of course have clear differences::
-Anna is more massive, about 40 years young, less into martial arts, but more into strength.
-Sheena is young, relatively new to the scene and internationally super highly skilled in martial arts.
But they are comparable in many things: both super beautiful, strong and "the real deal"; they love the whole strong woman stuff.
To give an example about Anna: this quarantaine is truly tough for her, because of not being able to squeeze the life out of guys for many weeks.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2020, 08:19:20 pm »
I've never met Sheena but from the videos and pictures I've seen, it doesn't look as if anyone is having more fun doing sessions right now than Sheena. Reminds me of the excitement and enthusiasm Arekah Lox brought to the scene when she first appeared.

Sheena will tone it down for u, its awesome to meet someone that strong an skilled an really nice. I got lucky to meet her an I'm hooked for life. A total amazon goddess

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2020, 10:23:45 pm »
She reminds me of jett who was around for a short time in mid 90s. Both NAGA champions an very fast an strong. Met jett twice an was young an good shape, she destroyed me both times competitive an was pretty rough, an she said she took it easy on me. I got to old to do that against sheena, but she is alot of fun an most beautiful woman i ever been dominated by. Arekah will always be my favorite, never get more nervous b4 meeting her. Don't know if I will get to meet her again

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2020, 06:53:25 pm »
The woman won a Bodybuilding contest and Martial arts contest within months. And she’s gorgeous and feminine and stupid strong.  The woman is amazing. And yeah wonder why she went off the grid also.

Offline lleroy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2020, 11:20:57 pm »
What a bummer that would be. Most beautiful wrestler an probably the best i faced. She is almost to good to be true

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2020, 02:16:53 am »
Her website is still up, so i dont think she's gone. Some dumbass probably posted her real name or something

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2020, 06:12:31 am »
Her website is still up, so i dont think she's gone. Some dumbass probably posted her real name or something

She has two IG’s.  Not that hard to figure shit out haha

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2020, 10:24:51 pm »
Her sheenawrestler account is back

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2020, 06:07:58 am »
Unfortunately, she will be off social medias and the sessions scene for maybe one year. She will be involved in a hungarian tv show and stops her other activites meanwhile.

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2020, 10:33:51 pm »
Unfortunately, she will be off social medias and the sessions scene for maybe one year. She will be involved in a hungarian tv show and stops her other activites meanwhile.

In what Hungarian show she will be in? A whole year?

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2020, 09:17:46 pm »
Her insta doesnt mention the show, but it says a few months and not a year but with COVID delaying all sorts of productions, I'd expect her gone for 4 months at the least

Offline Clawson

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2021, 01:06:35 am »
It appears from her IG that her time on the reality show may be over now. Would be great to get back on the road.

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2021, 03:51:39 am »
Yes COVID and the show took her out of sessions and IG posts for awhile. I sessioned with her here in Phoenix last Mar or Apr. I was supposed to meet her in Vegas but then COVID shut everything down. I told her if she was ever in Phoenix to contact me. She contacted me a week later saying she was staying with a friend in Phoenix and was stuck here in the states because of the situation. She said if I wanted to have a session I would need to provide the location. I rented a hotel room and she was running really late. She then texted me stating her ride couldnt make it but to not cancel as she would try and find another. I just told her to text me where she was and I would just come pick her up. It was all the way across town but I went.

All that trouble to go get her was totally worth it. It gave us a lot of time to talk. I was blown away when I picked her up how gorgeous she was. I'm in shape and fairly strong and was blown away by how strong she was. She is an incredible wrestler (3rd degree blackbelt in Judo) and she whooped me and twisted me in all different holds. She squeezed the life out of me. Head scissors were great but even with her I cant find a woman to make me give in a body scissors. Even Dominique Danger couldnt make me give in one. Sheena doesnt do any sex or handjb. She does know how to be very, very dominant and to leave me with no doubt who the better wrestler is. Lots of MW too...what a body she has!!!

Then I drove her back to her friends place all the way across town. She left AZ about 2 weeks later. She's fantastic and I couldnt recommend her high enough.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Sheena from Hungary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View